c11
quark
qubit
groestl
keccak
Other - please specify in thread

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN]  (Read 25450 times)
darknessandwater

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

I heard this coin is getting listed on cryptopia very soon, is this true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

Ive heard the same, if this is true, this coin will be huge! Go cryptopia!

l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

If this is true, it is not by my doing. As stated in an earlier post, I will be concentrating on solidifying the codebase before attempting to reach out to exchanges. However, should they choose to list us on their own, or by community votes, then thats a wonderful boost for the coin, community, and myself personally. 😊
darknessandwater

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

cool thanks! Wink
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

If this is true, it is not by my doing. As stated in an earlier post, I will be concentrating on solidifying the codebase before attempting to reach out to exchanges. However, should they choose to list us on their own, or by community votes, then thats a wonderful boost for the coin, community, and myself personally. 😊

Thank you for your quick response, hope everything will go smoothly.

Greetings Aragorg

oricatmos

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

How many more exchanges better for the growth of the token. I saw yesterday over 1 Gh of mining power on this token so it's evident it is drawing attention to the crypto comunity.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:33:43 AM

How many more exchanges better for the growth of the token. I saw yesterday over 1 Gh of mining power on this token so it's evident it is drawing attention to the crypto comunity.
Once i am back from my family vacation on the 29th (see post #2 for details) my first step is working on and releasing the mac qt and linux qt wallets.
However, once those are out and all users can join equally regardless of OS, step 2 will definitely be to start looking at the requirements for joining a few more exchanges as this seems to be what the community would like to see.
Are there any in particular the community would like to try for first? Or any that we should avoid? (Remember many ask for a listing fee or require minimum volume levels, which may take some time)
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:44:25 AM

NO BOUNTIES?? NO AIRDROP WILL BE HELD SOON??
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:39:16 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 08:30:39 PM by l8nit3

As this was a community lead takeover of an abandoned coin, no there are currently no bounties or airdrop.
If you would like to get some, your current options are buying through coinexchange.io or mining at 1 of the 2 pools listed in our OP.

UPDATE
I have managed to get a bit of time to work on the code over the past few days on vacation. During this time , on a terrible 3g connection, I believe I have managed to implement bloom filter functionality in the wallet code.
I will be testing it while I can, and when im back home I will be making a new release with mac windows and linux qt wallets. This will be a MANDATORY update as it will push the network protocol to 70001 and I will be blocking connections to earlier protocol versions.
This will ensure that all are on the new code , soldifying the removal of superblocks, and the POS % drop down to 2.5% and preventing a fork in the chain at block 450k when these changes kick in.
I was also thinking of adding "digishield" to the codebase aswell for better security, however as promised, I will first reach out to new exchanges before digishield is implemented.
lucky1488

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:11:07 AM

what conf file  for solo mining?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

Keep in mind if you make a mandatory wallet upgrade this is also on coinsmarkets.com. They have staking enabled on the exchange wallets, if you have GirlsToken in the you will receive staking deposits
Staking will absolutely continue, however at a reduced rate of 2.5%. So any exchanges earning revenue this way will still be able to do so.
The reason for the mandatory upgrade is that if some stay on the old wallet then the chain will split, one remaining at 10% POS and one on the new 2.5% (aswell as many other changes).
In effect this will create 2 coins and may cause issues with coins reaching the exchanges.
So in an effort to avoid this the wallet update will be mandatory, keeping al on the same chain and keeping all coins safe 😊

I was unaware, however, of the listing at that particular exchange and appreciate you bringing it to my attention. It will be listed in the OP as soon as possible.
lucky1488

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:16:44 AM

Keep in mind if you make a mandatory wallet upgrade this is also on coinsmarkets.com. They have staking enabled on the exchange wallets, if you have GirlsToken in the you will receive staking deposits
Staking will absolutely continue, however at a reduced rate of 2.5%. So any exchanges earning revenue this way will still be able to do so.
The reason for the mandatory upgrade is that if some stay on the old wallet then the chain will split, one remaining at 10% POS and one on the new 2.5% (aswell as many other changes).
In effect this will create 2 coins and may cause issues with coins reaching the exchanges.
So in an effort to avoid this the wallet update will be mandatory, keeping al on the same chain and keeping all coins safe 😊

I was unaware, however, of the listing at that particular exchange and appreciate you bringing it to my attention. It will be listed in the OP as soon as possible.

That coin only POS?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:19:46 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:03:36 AM by l8nit3

what conf file  for solo mining?
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=10666
port=10665
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

That coin only POS?
No its not only POS , we are currently POW/POS

<edit>
Just closed our first github issue 😊

UPDATE
Hello again all Smiley
I am back from vacation with updated code including bloom filter support, I am currently building all the dependencies required to make us a mac wallet aswell [new linux-qt and windows-qt already built].

After some brief alpha testing to ensure bugs are worked out, the mandatory release I mentioned earlier will proceed as planned. This new update will solidify the changes made and make us "officially" different from the original 1.0 release done by 'tami'.
I have already contacted the 2 exchanges we are listed on and am waiting on a response BEFORE the release to ensure everything goes smoothly for all users Smiley

Also, I have enlisted the help of a good friend who has offered to do a Spanish translation of our OP for free after our new release [I will still have to moderate using google translate] With this I hope we will be able to reach a larger user base, and meet some of the minimum requirements for new exchanges Smiley

I am still waiting to hear from the community as to which exchanges you all would like for us to tackle first, and if there isnt enough feedback on this matter, I will simply start with some smaller ones with lower listing fees [or hopefully free].
Is there any particular exchange the community would NOT like to see us on?

UPDATE
We have been listed at Yobit Link
That now makes 3 exchanges Smiley
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:56:36 AM

no bonus ? :p
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project, they will not make us into zombies, right ?, really interesting idea, I hope this project continues to grow good luck dev
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:05:03 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 04:50:17 AM by l8nit3

no bonus ? :p

What do you mean by bonus? Signature campaigns and bounties? If so this has been explained a few posts above

As this was a community lead takeover of an abandoned coin, no there are currently no bounties or airdrop.
If you would like to get some, your current options are buying through coinexchange.io or mining at 1 of the 2 pools listed in our OP.

Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project, they will not make us into zombies, right ?, really interesting idea, I hope this project continues to grow good luck dev

What is it that is creepy to you? Maybe its something we can work on.

UPDATE
Windows wallet:Link - VirusTotal Results
MAC Wallet - Link
Linux Qt - Link
Github Source

NEW 2.1.1 WALLET IS UP AND AVAILABLE.
This release includes:
-Added bloom filters to start working towards light and droid wallets
-Fixed girlstoken-qt.pro for linux and mac builds
-Updated network version and block old 1.0.8 wallet
-Windows, Linux and Mac Qt wallets
-Many other small fixes
Please update as soon as possible, definitely before block 450,000 to ensure you stay on the correct chain. Any who havent upgraded by then are likely to fork!
ex_mac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

Wallet updated to new version:
GirlsToken-2.0 pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XGTC

Bounty/Donate: GeHTMMwNLhqRwJBaevjE3kUT9AUKC9CsM2 (XGTC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1787
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/XGTC

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:04:14 PM

I paid to have the coin listed on yobit as I said i would do earlier.

Donations to help offset cost would be appreciated  Wink

XGTC address GJMjBWZcjJR34HnPeD8oE39yTK4ajicUyG

BTC address 1FBgVtyfmaY5VAEuVNEmBimtk6vjZPwvAT
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

@Lucky7btc
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and for the payment for the listing. I am sending a small amount from my personal wallet [10000] as a start on cost offset.
I realize it is not much at all at this point, however it will not be the only amount I send. As the pool slowly earns, and as I mine my own balance I will continue sending small amounts untill a fair "bounty" has been paid out to you Smiley txid= bf6e62a8821e65cfab2bc4840cf1641fd52685b22b6c71ce213ee51935195438

@ex_mac
Thank you for your speedy upgrade and helping to keep the network and hard earned coins safe Smiley

@community
With our new wallet released, its now time that I concentrate on at least one more exchange. I will be contacting a few places today, and will post any responses along the way Smiley
oricatmos

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

what conf file  for solo mining?
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=10666
port=10665
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

That coin only POS?
No its not only POS , we are currently POW/POS

<edit>
Just closed our first github issue 😊

UPDATE
Hello again all Smiley
I am back from vacation with updated code including bloom filter support, I am currently building all the dependencies required to make us a mac wallet aswell [new linux-qt and windows-qt already built].

After some brief alpha testing to ensure bugs are worked out, the mandatory release I mentioned earlier will proceed as planned. This new update will solidify the changes made and make us "officially" different from the original 1.0 release done by 'tami'.
I have already contacted the 2 exchanges we are listed on and am waiting on a response BEFORE the release to ensure everything goes smoothly for all users Smiley

Also, I have enlisted the help of a good friend who has offered to do a Spanish translation of our OP for free after our new release [I will still have to moderate using google translate] With this I hope we will be able to reach a larger user base, and meet some of the minimum requirements for new exchanges Smiley

I am still waiting to hear from the community as to which exchanges you all would like for us to tackle first, and if there isnt enough feedback on this matter, I will simply start with some smaller ones with lower listing fees [or hopefully free].
Is there any particular exchange the community would NOT like to see us on?

UPDATE
We have been listed at Yobit Link
That now makes 3 exchanges Smiley

I would like to see xgtc in cryptopia , I think is a good entry point for attracting investors. And, of course, in a future it may be incredible to hit Bittrex, but is so much expensive for now and the token should have more volume.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: