c11
quark
qubit
groestl
keccak
Other - please specify in thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN]  (Read 25454 times)
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

here are my current working nodes after i set up 3 more wallets in my network.

addnode=142.196.81.147:49729
addnode=163.172.104.9:50582
addnode=189.12.34.202:50006
addnode=201.211.90.231:58539
addnode=24.220.149.200:50456
addnode=24.220.149.200:55229
addnode=24.220.149.200:58224
addnode=5.44.170.146:56784
addnode=[2001:48f8:28:11e::b]:10665
addnode=107.161.95.108:10665
addnode=[2001:48f8:28:11e:de0:f601:a1e2:54b2]:50536
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:3852:b6:362c:a518]:61719

yobit is on its own fork from what i  see and i believe all this coin needs is more nodes to help it along.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:29:52 AM

@shotgun1969
Absolutely yobit has not switched over yet and is still on the old wallet and chain. Thank you for your list of seeds Smiley

@All
I am still working on the nicer newer 9.x codebase, It is nearly ready, I am just having a few small issues connecting it to our network properly. Once these issue have been resolved it will be released and we can move on to bigger and better things for XGTC Smiley
shotgun1969

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

@shotgun1969
Absolutely yobit has not switched over yet and is still on the old wallet and chain. Thank you for your list of seeds Smiley

@All
I am still working on the nicer newer 9.x codebase, It is nearly ready, I am just having a few small issues connecting it to our network properly. Once these issue have been resolved it will be released and we can move on to bigger and better things for XGTC Smiley

cool beans   hey could you look at the upnp in the options  currently mine is shaded  is that good  or bad.   i dont have to open ports if it isnt shaded but do i have to open them when it is
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

@shotgun1969

@All

cool beans   hey could you look at the upnp in the options  currently mine is shaded  is that good  or bad.   i dont have to open ports if it isnt shaded but do i have to open them when it is
100% the 9.x code is being built with the UPNP option, it was missing from the earlier releases as I was using an old 6.x base that suffered from a bug in the UPNP sections. To combat this I had disabled it during build.
I have chosen newer, cleaner code, with a few newer features and a bit nicer ui setup as a base for XGTC. The idea is that it will make implementing newer BIP protocols and features provided by some other altcoins a much easier task and allow for smoother updates ni the future.
shotgun1969

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:49:44 AM

@shotgun1969

@All

100% the 9.x code is being built with the UPNP option, it was missing from the earlier releases as I was using an old 6.x base that suffered from a bug in the UPNP sections. To combat this I had disabled it during build.
I have chosen newer, cleaner code, with a few newer features and a bit nicer ui setup as a base for XGTC. The idea is that it will make implementing newer BIP protocols and features provided by some other altcoins a much easier task and allow for smoother updates ni the future.

great to hear   keep up the good work
El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:32:15 PM

@shotgun1969

@All

I tried to send coins from coinexchange to yobit  4 days ago, the transaction still shows pending on coinexchange, everything was working great before, why the mess now?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:50:33 PM

In the post you quoted, it states that yobit is still on the old chain.
It is a known issue at this point and all we can do is wait

UPDATE
Until all exchanges have updated to the new wallet, DO NOT send coins from 2.1.1 wallet to exchanges. I will let everyone know when I have received contact back saying that they have made the switch.
I have an upgrade request in to support, but am still waiting on a response. I apologize for any inconvienence while we are waiting, but sadly there is nothing that can be done on my end.

<edit>
After checking coinexchange.io their wallet  is still under maintenance aswell...
El marinero

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

UPDATE
Until all exchanges have updated to the new wallet, DO NOT send coins from 2.1.1 wallet to exchanges. I will let everyone know when I have received contact back saying that they have made the switch.
I have an upgrade request in to support, but am still waiting on a response. I apologize for any inconvienence while we are waiting, but sadly there is nothing that can be done on my end.

<edit>
After checking coinexchange.io their wallet  is still under maintenance aswell...

This coin was moving around darn fast with only 2 confirmations until you mess it up.... just saying, I have few transactions to yobit no issues, what old chain, there is not old chain, sound like bs
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:04:40 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 12:55:47 AM by l8nit3

UPDATE

<edit>
After checking coinexchange.io their wallet  is still under maintenance aswell...

This coin was moving around darn fast with only 2 confirmations until you mess it up.... just saying, I have few transactions to yobit no issues, what old chain, there is not old chain, sound like bs
I understand your frustration, however there is no need for accusations of "bs".
If you had bothered to read even a portion of this thread [including the part you personally quoted] You would see that there was an update to a new wallet 2.1.1 which has blocked the old 1.0.8 wallets [created by 'tami'] . This is what is meant when I said "old chain" it is the one that includes superblocks and has 10% POS.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

Good luck to new dev
kurbeks

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

Is YoloBit asking for Million confirmations? Still havent credited my deposit from pool and one from wallet
kurbeks

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

K read about not sending to exchanges. Will wait then Smiley
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

K read about not sending to exchanges. Will wait then Smiley
Thank you for reading above Smiley And I apologize for it taking so long, I will send off another message to support in an attempt to speed things up. Coinexchange.io is currently in the same situation, and coinsmarkets is waiting on me [windows daemon needs to be built.] My hope is that I will be able to finish the new 2.1.2 wallet before they upgrade that way all can be on the same wallet.

As for the progress with the 9.x wallet, It connects to the network and sees peers, however at this point it seems to be too large of a leap [from 6.x to 9.x] and they are not correctly communicating with each other. This being said, I am currently looking for a good POSPOW scrypt coin with an 8.x network protocol version to compare and hopefully locate the portion of code that is causing "misbehaving" seed nodes.

My plan for today on the wallet is to use a simple "git difftool" command to locate any portions I may have missed or possibly forgotten in the new code, which may be causing the issues.
El marinero

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

UPDATE

<edit>
After checking coinexchange.io their wallet  is still under maintenance aswell...

I understand your frustration, however there is no need for accusations of "bs".
If you had bothered to read even a portion of this thread [including the part you personally quoted] You would see that there was an update to a new wallet 2.1.1 which has blocked the old 1.0.8 wallets [created by 'tami'] . This is what is meant when I said "old chain" it is the one that includes superblocks and has 10% POS.

Frustration? WTF I want my money back!
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

UPDATE

<edit>

Once again, if you read my response, your quoted text, or any portion of this thread, you will see WE ARE ALL WAITING on the exchanges to upgrade. It is not just you, NO ONE has taken your money. I myself am unable to send to an exchange at this time, so what possible motive would I have for causing you to "loose" money?
If this situation is new to you, or possibly you are new to crypto, I will explain once more in greater detail.

There were changes made to wallet to remove the superblocks, and to drop the POS %. This was done to lower inflation over time and give us all a coin worth a little more [smaller supply means more difficult to aquire in the future].
Because of these changes, the old wallet [with superblocks and 10%POS] was blocked using networking protocol versions. This would stop people from sending to the old wallets as eventually they will no longer be able to "locate a block source". The new wallet has been released and many have switched over.
We are all waiting on the exchanges to switch to the new wallet and support tickets have been filed asking for this very thing. Exchanges host multiple coins and as such may take time to complete the switch. Until that time ALL have been advised... multiple times... to avoid sending to the exchanges. This warning was to prevent users from ending up in your current situation, stuck in limbo waiting for a transaction to complete.
However, due to the nature of the blockchain, so long as you have your wallet.dat and private keys, your coins dont simply "disappear".
As soon as the upgrade is finished and we are ALL on the new codebase the transaction should complete and you should see your coins.
El marinero

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

UPDATE

<edit>

Once again, if you read my response, your quoted text, or any portion of this thread, you will see WE ARE ALL WAITING on the exchanges to upgrade. It is not just you, NO ONE has taken your money. I myself am unable to send to an exchange at this time, so what possible motive would I have for causing you to "loose" money?
If this situation is new to you, or possibly you are new to crypto, I will explain once more in greater detail.

There were changes made to wallet to remove the superblocks, and to drop the POS %. This was done to lower inflation over time and give us all a coin worth a little more [smaller supply means more difficult to aquire in the future].
Because of these changes, the old wallet [with superblocks and 10%POS] was blocked using networking protocol versions. This would stop people from sending to the old wallets as eventually they will no longer be able to "locate a block source". The new wallet has been released and many have switched over.
We are all waiting on the exchanges to switch to the new wallet and support tickets have been filed asking for this very thing. Exchanges host multiple coins and as such may take time to complete the switch. Until that time ALL have been advised... multiple times... to avoid sending to the exchanges. This warning was to prevent users from ending up in your current situation, stuck in limbo waiting for a transaction to complete.
However, due to the nature of the blockchain, so long as you have your wallet.dat and private keys, your coins dont simply "disappear".
As soon as the upgrade is finished and we are ALL on the new codebase the transaction should complete and you should see your coins.

Yes I am "new" to crypto, new enough to notice fail projects like ECC or ICASH, see how people get money ripped off with an excuse of wallet, chain or whatever, I hope I see my money back...
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

You are exactly right, there are many failed projects, and THIS WAS ONE! I was a community member of the original XGTC, who decided to try and help RECOVER the community's lost money.
I am doing all of this in my spare time, simply to try and help this coin and its users. Nothing done here is an attempt at a scam, or to take anyone's money.
I have taken NO premine or ICO, and have NO dev fund. Any XGTC I own is from mining and from pool fees.
All of this information is publicly available here in this thread. I have even gone as far as to reveal my real name in the OP, as well as to fully admit:
-I AM NOT by definition a C++ dev.... progress will be slow yet deliberate and steady
-I have base knowledge of many coding languages which I am basing my work off of.
-I am one man, with a family and two jobs, and although development will always continue, this fact must not be forgotten.
which is a direct quote from our OP.
I am doing my best to keep updates happening steadily, and have even produced new [to xgtc] things for the community, such as a vanity address generator and mac and linux qt wallets.
I have been nothing but upfront and honest with any issues that have happened and with any progress made.

<edit>
as for my "new to crypto" comment, I truly meant no offense, and thought possibly that a miscommunication may have happened in my earlier explanations.
Ethereuming

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

Maybe we will see good things in the future... Good luck dev  Smiley
kondrat84

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

After losing internet connection,I can not synchronize my wallet,Stuck at 404 5962 block.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:03:35 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 06:55:34 PM by l8nit3

After losing internet connection,I can not synchronize my wallet,Stuck at 404 5962 block.
I am working on the seed node now to try to "bridge the gap" between the 2.1.1 wallet and the new 2.1.2. My hope was to backport a few networking features to allow them to connect properly. I will revert my changes and all should be well again 😊

<edit>
@kondrat
These changes have been reverted, please try again and syncing should be fine Smiley
Worst case scenario, please go to the GirlsToken folder and delete ONLY peers.dat, this will allow all connections to be refreshed, HOWEVER DO NOT DELETE anything else.
POOL CURRENT BLOCK NUMBER:
"blocks" : 411406,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: