c11
quark
qubit
groestl
keccak
Other - please specify in thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN]  (Read 25463 times)
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

take a look. I do not think something bad is going there. False manipulation ? Are the yobit team pumping the coin ? No one can deposit there for a while. Then what is going on there ?

I have no control and no idea of what yobit is doing, I have personally sent multiple upgrade requests and have not received a response for any of them.
At this point, I think we will have to consider the XGTC portion of yobit defunct, and I will remove the link from the OP. Again this is sad as a community member paid the listing out of their own pocket, and now yobit wont continue to support the coin......

<edit>
Lpool.name has updated to the new wallet Smiley as has l8nit3-miners.com. Waiting on confirmation from coinsmarkets and coinexhange.io [both are in progress]
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

dear OP , please take a look
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XGTC/BTC

Deposit is unavailable. Will it be like yobit ? Any idea?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:07 PM

dear OP , please take a look
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XGTC/BTC

Deposit is unavailable. Will it be like yobit ? Any idea?
They are in the process of updating to the 2.2.0 wallet, and have been in contact with me so all is well there Smiley

UPDATE
CoinsMarkets.com has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0
Lpool.name has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0
L8nit3-Miners.com has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0

CoinExchange.io is in the process of updating
blockmonsta has no contact information I can find, and as such I assume have not yet updated [which is fine before block 600k]

Yobit.net - Never updated from the 1.0.8 wallet, and is considered defunct at this point.

<edit>
To any who haven't updated from 1.0.8 wallet yet due to too many priv keys to import, I have spun together a small bat file [windows only] that will batch import your old priv keys from a list file into the new wallet:
MEGA Link
BinkerSoft

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:33:03 AM

Yobit wallet is back online but currently still syncing at approx 4k blocks behind.

As for importing wallet.dat\keys from old wallet to new.....I am very surprised this isn't automated through a process already in Bitcoin core.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:54:15 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 04:45:43 AM by l8nit3

Yobit wallet is back online but currently still syncing at approx 4k blocks behind.

As for importing wallet.dat\keys from old wallet to new.....I am very surprised this isn't automated through a process already in Bitcoin core.
It is available in the rpccommand section of the console. The bat file is for batch import of 5+ priv keys at one time.... As an example for exchanges or mining pools that run windows and have hundreds of priv keys. Put them all in a file each on a separate line, and the .bat will import them all one by one. 
BinkerSoft

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

I was thinking more of when the wallet launches it automatically imports\converts from the wallet.dat any keys present and recreates the wallet.dat. At any rate any automation helps Smiley
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Please answer me , I am a bit confused.

Girlstoken coins in yobit and coinexchange.io are same ?
I downloaded latest wallet for windows PC and it is working fine. Then why the wallet maintenance is taking that much time ? I am sorry if I am asking like a noob, I am a noob in this regard. Please do answer me
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

I downloaded latest wallet for windows PC and it is working fine. Then why the wallet maintenance is taking that much time ? I am sorry if I am asking like a noob, I am a noob in this regard. Please do answer me

I cannot answer questions about the length of time an exchange takes for their upgrades. I am not in control of the exchange.
Also, I apologize if responses arent quick enough, however as stated many times in this thread I work 2 jobs, and I reply as quickly as I can.
Glad to hear the new wallet works well for you Smiley
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I cannot answer questions about the length of time an exchange takes for their upgrades. I am not in control of the exchange.
Also, I apologize if responses arent quick enough, however as stated many times in this thread I work 2 jobs, and I reply as quickly as I can.

I am not blaming you and I read about your daily work. I have 2 questions, will you please answer

1. Girlstoken coins in yobit and coinexchange.io are same ?
2. It seems yobit is tradeing the old coins. Not the new ones, right ?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

I am not blaming you and I read about your daily work. I have 2 questions, will you please answer

1. Girlstoken coins in yobit and coinexchange.io are same ?
2. It seems yobit is tradeing the old coins. Not the new ones, right ?

Not a problem 😊 i just wanted to explain why it may take a bit for a resonse.
So far as i know yobit is on the old chain, however, it does seem they are resyncing and this could be a good sign. I will test a transaction with my own coins soon and will update everyone as soon as I know for sure 😊
BinkerSoft

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:09:29 PM

Hey l8nit3 don't risk your coins. I already have a pending withdraw from coinexchange.io to yobit and coinexchange says it will be processed once their upgrade process is complete. I am watching it multiple times a day here so I will post as soon as I know for sure if both yobit and coinexchange.io are on the same chain.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Hey l8nit3 don't risk your coins. I already have a pending withdraw from coinexchange.io to yobit and coinexchange says it will be processed once their upgrade process is complete. I am watching it multiple times a day here so I will post as soon as I know for sure if both yobit and coinexchange.io are on the same chain.

Awesome thank you Smiley I also have a few old test transactions waiting to clear, however it seems yobits wallet is delayed during syncing. I have supplied them with the newest code source in a new support request with all of the new details [BCT link, exchanges, nodes, etc.] So sadly once again its a waiting game.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

Awesome thank you Smiley I also have a few old test transactions waiting to clear, however it seems yobits wallet is delayed during syncing. I have supplied them with the newest code source in a new support request with all of the new details [BCT link, exchanges, nodes, etc.] So sadly once again its a waiting game.

there was a massive volume in yobit, yesterday. And most probably yobit team was responsible for that pump. May be they wil try once again and there wil be great price surge.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

Its entirely possible. Tbh if I was in there position, id try and use the fluctuations to earn some BTC, then buy coins on the correct chain. This way when doing the upgrade any outstanding coins from the 1.0.8 chain could be easily paid back.

THIS IS SIMPLY SPECULATION!  I have no idea what they are actually doing
kruanko

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:31:00 AM

blockmonsta pool has update the wallet  Cool

we are now running on a better and faster server
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:39:34 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:32:54 AM by l8nit3

blockmonsta pool has update the wallet  Cool

we are now running on a better and faster server

Awesome thank you for your support of GirlsToken Smiley

UPDATE
To anyone experiencing sync issues with 2.2.0, I have 2.2.1 nearly ready and it solves this issue Smiley

UPDATE
The 2.2.1 build is ready and links are up, and it fixes the stalled syncing issues.
Github Releases Page

Updating OP links now Smiley Enjoy!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

Yolobit is again in maintance. So probably better forget about them for now.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

how frequently blockmonsta pays?
lpool cut 20%!!!
l8nitminer is closed temporarily for maintenance.

troneejack

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

Liked the name GirlsToken, the development of this project is soon, but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:15:09 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 04:48:01 AM by malekbaba

xgtc is going through hard time. Developement needs time. we will support. But it seems crutial time for xgtc.

I tried 3 pools. lpool seeks to much fees. l8nit pool is down for xgtc. no idea about blockmonsta.  
2 relatively large exchanges are also in maintenance. waiting is unhealthy.
Wallet is stuck now. What is going on ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: