Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299607 times)
COINKING84

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:49 PM

yep..rub salt in the wound
sorry did not want to hurt you,  but if somebody bought 10 D3s, he will be able to get 1 S9 free of charge.

You can only use 1 coupon per product.
So no I cannot get a free S9.  If I wanted to use all of my 10 coupons I would have to buy 10 S9's !!

Yea and I bet they will raise the prices on the next batch of S9s by 1000 Yuan (150 USD) or more too so the coupons wont make any difference
LOL.....and.....you probably need to convert your "coupon" to BCH before you can use it.

lol!!!!!   this is probably true 
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

I saw a post in one of the pool chats that GranatGas shit the bed. Anyone else hear this???

No they haven't. He is migrating to a new server so can't use a secured website at the moment. Take the 's' out of https and you can access the site. Ie. http://granatgas-pool.info
Thank you!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

How is two 1200w D3s more than a 2880w PSU can handle? BTW, I'm looking for super high wattage PSUs if anyone knows where to get them. Wondering if options more powerful than the 2400w ones from ParallelMiner are available.

I was originally planning on using the 2400w parallel miner options to power two D3s each, but is that safe?
I always keep my usage at or below 80% of capacity. Just for safe keeping. None of the numbers are definite. There is a lot of variance in each unit and some PSU's don't handle that as well as others. I don't claim to know this particular PSU. His issue does sound PSU related. Possibly control board but not likely on more than one server all at once.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

Hi guys, on Granatgas is it better to paid in Dash coin or Bitcoin?
coelfrier

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:55:59 AM

I noticed on one of my D3's that the first "chain" or hashboard is not showing up in the miner status panel. I believe it's still working since my hashrate is 19GH/s on the default frequency but I'm wondering why one board doesn't show up. Anyone have this happen?

I'm getting the same thing, only with my 2nd board. Actually, it had disappeared for about 4 days... hashrate was still in the 18-19 range. Then two days ago, it reappears... Anyone else with this nonsense?
DudeNamedSteve

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

Anybody heard about Bitmain's announcement in China chat about bonus for D3 purchasers??

public announcement on wechat

We have decided to issue coupons to customers who have purchased Ant Mines D3 (https://www.bitmain.com/, hereafter referred to as the "Official Website") through the ants miner's website (hereinafter referred to as "D3 Server"). Each purchase of a D3 server issued a coupon, each coupon amount of 1,000 yuan. Coupons do not change, not cash, can be donated to other official website account. This voucher can only be used to purchase mine machine products through the official website. Each time you purchase one mine machine product, you can use one voucher for the period from the release date to June 30, 2018. Coupons will be November 24, 2017 issued to the appropriate customer's official website account, please check your timely.

If you have any questions, please call or contact WeChat public number: Ant mine sales. We will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support!

-  to console your pain Cheesy

1000 yuan = 150 $

You have to be kidding me...

bet it does not apply to my orders of D3's I paid in Aug and Sept (was it) I have both of them space heaters working as we speak

so bitmain 'pretends' to help out for PR reasons..but really, just is gleefully 'twisting the knife' as the only real mnfg of asic equip of any flavor x11, scrypt-pow or sha-256

it is ..you don't like it, f*ck off ..in not so many words

(bitmain: evil is our name, and evil is out game) (tm bitmain)

edit: re-read above will see if anything is in my account for this slap in the face...(something to do to pour salt in my own rooms...I feel like an abused dog...asking for dog food
from the abuser)

yuan to usd converter....yep about $150 USD ..big whoop ... not gonna get any more miners from bitmain (if i can help it...already broke that vow 1x...I still feel dirty about that) Sad

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1000&From=CNY&To=USD

Free money, I would be foolish not to try. Now I just opened a ticket for my order of 10+ D3's trying to get the voucher. Lesson learned, fingers crossed for x11 cash miner pump. Undecided
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

Anybody heard about Bitmain's announcement in China chat about bonus for D3 purchasers??

We have decided to issue coupons to customers who have purchased Ant Mines D3 (https://www.bitmain.com/, hereafter referred to as the "Official Website") through the ants miner's website (hereinafter referred to as "D3 Server"). Each purchase of a D3 server issued a coupon, each coupon amount of 1,000 yuan. Coupons do not change, not cash, can be donated to other official website account. This voucher can only be used to purchase mine machine products through the official website. Each time you purchase one mine machine product, you can use one voucher for the period from the release date to June 30, 2018. Coupons will be November 24, 2017 issued to the appropriate customer's official website account, please check your timely.

If you have any questions, please call or contact WeChat public number: Ant mine sales. We will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support!

1000 yuan = 150 $

bet it does not apply to my orders of D3's I paid in Aug and Sept (was it) I have both of them space heaters working as we speak

so bitmain 'pretends' to help out for PR reasons..but really, just is gleefully 'twisting the knife' as the only real mnfg of asic equip of any flavor x11, scrypt-pow or sha-256

edit: re-read above will see if anything is in my account for this slap in the face...(something to do to pour salt in my own rooms...I feel like an abused dog...asking for dog food
from the abuser)

yuan to usd converter....yep about $150 USD ..big whoop ... not gonna get any more miners from bitmain (if i can help it...already broke that vow 1x...I still feel dirty about that) Sad

Free money, I would be foolish not to try. Now I just opened a ticket for my order of 10+ D3's trying to get the voucher. Lesson learned, fingers crossed for x11 cash miner pump. Undecided

ON the assumption...I'm going to buy a future Bitmain product.....thou to be fair (or greedy) I'd get $300 in vouchers.....I have 2 extra bitmain PSU's I should probably sell...
(have $135 each in them with shipping ..got them at the $115 or so PSU rate) ...that would be $570 towards another bitmain toaster....hmmm...)

hard to beat myself up getting bitmain products in that they are in reality THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN price vs arrival vs difficulty on whatever you flavor of asic machine is

x11, scrypt-pow or sha-256...monopolies ...the only way to go it seems...

(bitmain: fuffiling your asic addiction from 2017 and beyond!) (tm bitmain)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
CryptoPeter

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

1000 yuan = 150 $

from the abuser)

ON the assumption...I'm going to buy a future Bitmain product.....thou to be fair (or greedy) I'd get $300 in vouchers.....I have 2 extra bitmain PSU's I should probably sell...
(have $135 each in them with shipping ..got them at the $115 or so PSU rate) ...that would be $570 towards another bitmain toaster....hmmm...)

hard to beat myself up getting bitmain products in that they are in reality THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN price vs arrival vs difficulty on whatever you flavor of asic machine is

should have got more GPUs Cheesy
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

1000 yuan = 150 $

from the abuser)

should have got more GPUs Cheesy

naw should have kept my LTC rather then the D3's...as to GPU's the time machine to 2013 is broken Smiley

MIGHT be something in 2018 worth gettng (unlikely at 12c kwh) so when my current scrypt pow miners go doorstops ..back to hobby mining

that is fine...I had more fun when I only had 2 miners anyway....and if I can keep my hoard of many coins....I can relive those days and watch the hoard Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
CryptoPeter

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

rx vegas do 1900 h/s on monero and suck only like 150w Wink even at 12c kwh thats good
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

the coupons either need to be stackable or worth at leat $500 per d3

yet another slap in the face
Ubersonic

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

Hi guys, got my D3 recently and was wondering, what is the recommended/max temps the chip temp should read? I'm trying to tune the fan speed for less noise but don't want to worry about it overheating.  Also if a manual fan policy is set will the unit raise the fans anyway if temps become dangerous (I.E if the air con fails) or just let itself burn?

Thanks.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:58:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:13:43 AM by Searing

yeah....forgot about that 'slime angle' likely they are only worth $150 off max (1 coupon, 1 miner unit only)

(will re-read blurb on this ..but bet it is how it works)

You can only use 1 coupon per product.
So no I cannot get a free S9.  If I wanted to use all of my 10 coupons I would have to buy 10 S9's !!
OMG, is it really so? Shocked  Why you can't combine them ?

yep..Bitmain is just playing 'mind games' with us IMHO. They got a mess of complaints....felt they had to do something, for meager PR reasons,

so they did this....hell.....it is more or less deliberate, in my view, just to put us 'customers' from their monopoly..in our place...

Also, look over the products you are getting from Bitmain....are they really, really NEW...I've heard reports of mis-matching fans that look

like replacement fans, differing labels from the supposed same batch, etc

My friend's view on bitcointalk, is that they are planning to get their mining OUT of China...esp with the hydroelectric rate increase that is being

touted by various provinces...and/of course, the nervousness about wtf China might do with bitcoin and other cryptos...Bitmain has already announced

mining halls in USA. So with that in mind are you gonna MOVE your equip from China overseas, or simply sell your stock from your current data halls,

and fill your data halls overseas with new equipment, simply for logistic reasons.....

anyway, look at your L3+ stuff.....if it doesn't look spanking new, it likely is not....

Also, if the above is the case, expect a hell of a lot more of Bitmain Toasters to hit the market.....no lag on equipment under the above scenario

like sh*t through a goose...especially if LTC and scrypt pow coins rise in price in relation to BTC and BCH.

Mine like hell boys and girls, but I myself am holding out for equip after the Chinese New Year and  just a HODLING LTC as much as possible as long

as my ROI'd miners hang together

Anyway, my view (I could be biased because when LTC went from 4.15 to 20 bucks and up, www.eastshore.xyz literally said they yanked
my 8 miners off eastshore's truck at the distribution house and took the stuff back in to use on their Bitmain data hall....and Eastshore had to give me and my partner
credit...(took them a month but they paid all the BTC back...eastshore that is) boy, was eastshore beyond pissed off ..if nothing else I can vouch for them, not that
they feel all that comfortable ordering in mass from Bitmain anymore...from what I can tell from their website since...

So if Bitmain can do crap like that to tried to use such equp and stop seg witness for LTC (which they eventually agreed to) they damn well can be slipping out used stuff,
IMHO, so watch for it

(bitmain: evil is not pretty, but who cares.....if you have all the power) (tm bitmain)

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

Well, you guys should be glad for that. Yet I see only negative feedback. So silly.

Sure they made a huge profit but there was a huge demand for these miners and they just took the opportunity (any other businessman would do the same).
It's not their fault you were hungry and did not make a proper research before.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

mohima1230

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:11:07 AM

What did they meant by appropriate customer?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

What did they meant by appropriate customer?

Likely original purchaser and also likely only customers who got MINERS not just PSU's and

USB hubs...

mcan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

Typical Shitmain strategy,and their dogs here barking...

If they confessed they made very big mistake and everybody who bought d3 is dissatisfied , they should give real solutions, not giving gift for them selves.
I have bought many d3 and i am not going to buy such scammer product so they can put those ticket in their supporter's asses.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:41:34 AM

Typical Shitmain strategy,and their dogs here barking...

If they confessed they made very big mistake and everybody who bought d3 is dissatisfied , they should give real solutions, not giving gift for them selves.
I have bought many d3 and i am not going to buy such scammer product so they can put those ticket in their supporter's asses.

Don't know why but I think you are reffering to my post  Grin
Myself wanted to buy them also (but luckily to me was never fast enough). After few sold batches I did some gestimations and result was pretty close to what the current status is.

I'm sick of people like you blaiming others from your own poor decision.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Dexterqo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

Anyone mining on Antpool?
I just tried many of pools, and I can say that the best one in my eyes is CoinMine.pl, it's really stable without any issue and with good stats.
I just would like to know is it worth to try Andpool or not, as it's the strongest one with maximum of global hashrate.
Albortz

Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

Well, you guys should be glad for that. Yet I see only negative feedback. So silly.

Sure they made a huge profit but there was a huge demand for these miners and they just took the opportunity (any other businessman would do the same).
It's not their fault you were hungry and did not make a proper research before.

Yeah I see it the same way. Everyone here complaining would have done the same and would not lose a single second of sleep over it if they were Bitmain.

Makes me kinda sick to read non stop bitching about Bitmain.

I got it you bought miners from them and they are not the magical unicorn pooping gold flakes all day.... For fuck sake, the S9 were and are still great machines as well as the L3+

Just take the coupon and maybe do your homework before you order. I lost batch  1 and 2 and also 3 of the L3+ because I did my research first. Does it make me sad, maybe a little bit, but thats life.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: