Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

the coupons either need to be stackable or worth at leat $500 per d3

yet another slap in the face

Well, you guys should be glad for that. Yet I see only negative feedback. So silly.

Sure they made a huge profit but there was a huge demand for these miners and they just took the opportunity (any other businessman would do the same).
It's not their fault you were hungry and did not make a proper research before.

Yeah I see it the same way. Everyone here complaining would have done the same and would not lose a single second of sleep over it if they were Bitmain.

Makes me kinda sick to read non stop bitching about Bitmain.

I got it you bought miners from them and they are not the magical unicorn pooping gold flakes all day.... For fuck sake, the S9 were and are still great machines as well as the L3+

Just take the coupon and maybe do your homework before you order. I lost batch  1 and 2 and also 3 of the L3+ because I did my research first. Does it make me sad, maybe a little bit, but thats life.

You will see this “bitching” as you put it lol. Every time we increase network.  More people pushed outta game and this becomes centralized.  Those of you defending bitmain practices don’t understand why any of this has value.  (Decentralized). The more you defend this bahaviour by the big dogs the more this all turns into PayPal.  Anyway I guess this is how it was designed. Built off the backs of many so that a small group can prosper.  Throw the miners and early ones to the side. They arent necessary any longer.  Typical busn right.  Shameful

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

I've contacted bitmains support about my 21-30nov order which has not yet begun. their reply:
"Thank you for your consultation!
We have pushed our shipping team to arrange the shipment. Thank you for your understanding.
Please let us know if you have other questions."

I feel like they deserve to quote Jihan Wu on them...
ras grio

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

In all parents, trade must be legalized, otherwise there would be legal instability and the consumer would always be screwed. They suck dick, the pressure we're doing on Bitmain is working.

I see that some here act as if they were working for Bitmain. If you do not want to help, do not disturb my friend. I bought a mining company, I do not want $ 100 a day if I get $ 10 a day off the energy, I'm happy.

Learn, who does not cry does not drink milk!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

the coupons either need to be stackable or worth at leat $500 per d3

yet another slap in the face

Well, you guys should be glad for that. Yet I see only negative feedback. So silly.

Sure they made a huge profit but there was a huge demand for these miners and they just took the opportunity (any other businessman would do the same).
It's not their fault you were hungry and did not make a proper research before.

Yeah I see it the same way. Everyone here complaining would have done the same and would not lose a single second of sleep over it if they were Bitmain.

Makes me kinda sick to read non stop bitching about Bitmain.

I got it you bought miners from them and they are not the magical unicorn pooping gold flakes all day.... For fuck sake, the S9 were and are still great machines as well as the L3+

Just take the coupon and maybe do your homework before you order. I lost batch  1 and 2 and also 3 of the L3+ because I did my research first. Does it make me sad, maybe a little bit, but thats life.

You will see this “bitching” as you put it lol. Every time we increase network.  More people pushed outta game and this becomes centralized.  Those of you defending bitmain practices don’t understand why any of this has value.  (Decentralized). The more you defend this bahaviour by the big dogs the more this all turns into PayPal.  Anyway I guess this is how it was designed. Built off the backs of many so that a small group can prosper.  Throw the miners and early ones to the side. They arent necessary any longer.  Typical busn right.  Shameful

BR

I'm defending them for simple reason. I'm proud I'm able to own few S9's and I'm very thankful bitmain released them to public. You know what? They could do very same what Bitfury did. Announce super efficient chip but then keep it for themself ( or for the chosen 1% ). Is that your vision of decentralization? I think releasing miners (so minor investors like me can participate in the game) is way much better approach. (Though the quality of miner, support level etc. could be much better. I am still a satisfied customer).

Sure they had those miners mining much sooner before were released to wide public. Sure they are not selling brand new miners. But ask yourself who of you would not do the same?

I'm going to repeat myself. Nobody forced you to buy these miners. It was solely your decision. So FFS be prepared to bear the risk involved ( otherwise you should stay out of it).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

dod777

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

I've contacted bitmains support about my 21-30nov order which has not yet begun. their reply:
"Thank you for your consultation!
We have pushed our shipping team to arrange the shipment. Thank you for your understanding.
Please let us know if you have other questions."

I feel like they deserve to quote Jihan Wu on them...

it's true and it looks like bitmain deserve GREAT INTERNATIONAK PENALTIES for D3 antminer......
bitblazing

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

SCREW BITMAIN. This is the last product I ever buy from them. They knew the network could not support the hash rate they were going to flood it with. Also F anyone of you pawns who defend this shitty corporate behavior. I never expected an over night ROI but also not a 2 plus year ROI. This coupled with the BCH bull shit Bitshit can kick rocks.
Bitfort

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

SCREW BITMAIN. This is the last product I ever buy from them. They knew the network could not support the hash rate they were going to flood it with. Also F anyone of you pawns who defend this shitty corporate behavior. I never expected an over night ROI but also not a 2 plus year ROI. This coupled with the BCH bull shit Bitshit can kick rocks.

Well, I bet you (or most of now angry people) made a nice profits before this D3 issue. All thanks to them.

Realize one thing. The demand is the reason for such huge production. Yea, they are surely making miners for themself but I'm pretty sure OUR DEMAND takes the major part.
And here we are again. It's mainly because of us.
Solution it's simple. Stop creating the demand and they will surely reduce the production (but we are all greedy, everybody wants to take part in mining aka make profit ... so this is not going to work)

Reading your opinions I started to feel I'm discussing with infants here. Stop accussing others from your own errors.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

mcan

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

Typical Shitmain strategy,and their dogs here barking...

If they confessed they made very big mistake and everybody who bought d3 is dissatisfied , they should give real solutions, not giving gift for them selves.
I have bought many d3 and i am not going to buy such scammer product so they can put those ticket in their supporter's asses.

Don't know why but I think you are reffering to my post  Grin
Myself wanted to buy them also (but luckily to me was never fast enough). After few sold batches I did some gestimations and result was pretty close to what the current status is.

I'm sick of people like you blaiming others from your own poor decision.

Poor decision ? yes BITMAIN is poor decision, and you are so genius could you please share with us how did you predicted at july ? Just say you were luck bastard, anyway if you were right , bitmain would not take such decision  about d3 buyers. They know what they did. Why nobody did not speaking about L3? all l3 buyers made good decision and same people made bad decision at d3 ? You are an idiot, this is not related with your stupid calculations, those calculation everybody can do after august .
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

Anyone mining on Antpool?
I just tried many of pools, and I can say that the best one in my eyes is CoinMine.pl, it's really stable without any issue and with good stats.
I just would like to know is it worth to try Andpool or not, as it's the strongest one with maximum of global hashrate.

I would not use Antpool mainly because it's Bitmain.  Global hashrate is actually a bad thing.  Just about any other pool should be better.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
mcan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

Well, I bet you (or most of now angry people) made a nice profits before this D3 issue. All thanks to them.

Realize one thing. The demand is the reason for such huge production. Yea, they are surely making miners for themself but I'm pretty sure OUR DEMAND takes the major part.
And here we are again. It's mainly because of us.
Solution it's simple. Stop creating the demand and they will surely reduce the production (but we are all greedy, everybody wants to take part in mining aka make profit ... so this is not going to work)

Reading your opinions I started to feel I'm discussing with infants here. Stop accussing others from your own errors.

Others , i gave reasonable money to others. so i have right to speak about it. I got demand for l3 but some how they limited and selling miners in a control.this is why they are selling in batches. if you dont know their strategy , no need to messing up. This was their own strategy to guarantte their miners profitability, but d3 is totally different approach.
Bitfort

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

If they confessed they made very big mistake and everybody who bought d3 is dissatisfied , they should give real solutions, not giving gift for them selves.
I have bought many d3 and i am not going to buy such scammer product so they can put those ticket in their supporter's asses.

Myself wanted to buy them also (but luckily to me was never fast enough). After few sold batches I did some gestimations and result was pretty close to what the current status is.

Poor decision ? yes BITMAIN is poor decision, and you are so genius could you please share with us how did you predicted at july ? Just say you were luck bastard, anyway if you were right , bitmain would not take such decision  about d3 buyers. They know what they did. Why nobody did not speaking about L3? all l3 buyers made good decision and same people made bad decision at d3 ? You are an idiot, this is not related with your stupid calculations, those calculation everybody can do after august .

No need to use abusive language (i hope).
I'm not saying I was 100% sure. Just had very stong feeling (based on all the batches sold, growing difficulty and fact I do not believe much in DASH). Last time I attempted to buy them was in mid August (I remember the BTC shoot that time). And as you can see I did wrote "luckily".

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

After reading several of your idiotic posts, we can only reach one conclusion. You're an ignorant moron. Maybe you should have done some homework before "buying many D3's". How about some D3's, some S9's and some L3+'s. It's called "diversification". Bottom line is....your greedy ignorant ass got all foaming at the mouth thinking you were going to rule the X11 mining world and retire early off your horde. You loaded both barrels on a single bet and you lost. Go lick your wounds and by all means, fuck off.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You call his calculations "stupid" yet your the one that got his stupid ass handed to him because he DIDN'T BOTHER DOING THOSE "STUPID CALCULATIONS"!! They were there for any simpleton to observe. Go cry in the corner and take your sob story somewhere else you pussy.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
mcan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

After reading several of your idiotic posts, we can only reach one conclusion. You're an ignorant moron. Maybe you should have done some homework before "buying many D3's". How about some D3's, some S9's and some L3+'s. It's called "diversification". Bottom line is....your greedy ignorant ass got all foaming at the mouth thinking you were going to rule the X11 mining world and retire early off your horde. You loaded both barrels on a single bet and you lost. Go lick your wounds and by all means, fuck off.
First of all i have various miners so you are just another scammer .And who is telling these shitty ideas ?, another Shitmain dog, fuck off .
BenRickert

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

I'm not saying I was 100% sure. Just had very stong feeling (based on all the batches sold, growing difficulty and fact I do not believe much in DASH). Last time I attempted to buy them was in mid August (I remember the BTC shoot that time). And as you can see I did wrote "luckily".

Arguing with this idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how badly you beat him, he'll still strut and cluck and shit all over the board declaring that he won. Don't waste your time.....

mcan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You call his calculations "stupid" yet your the one that got his stupid ass handed to him because he DIDN'T BOTHER DOING THOSE "STUPID CALCULATIONS"!! They were there for any simpleton to observe. Go cry in the corner and take your sob story somewhere else you pussy.
Yea yea , you knew howmany units they were going to sell ha ? You are just lucky , not genius.
mcan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Arguing with this idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how badly you beat him, he'll still strut and cluck and shit all over the board declaring that he won. Don't waste your time.....

Go and lick JihanWu's ass and dick, maybe he will give you more salary.
Bitfort

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

Lol, nicely said. I'm very close to hitting the ignore button.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

I had the same feeling. L3’s were never offered on USA site. Got thru eastshore. They
Told us on price hike LTC of $4.15 to $20 on up, bitmain literally took eastshore paid for
L3’s off their truck that they paid for to put back in bitmain datahalls. 8 of them mine. 24 m
or so a buddies. Eastshore was beyond pissed and are legit and did refund. Bitmain further
later on kept batches of units for supposed firmware problem for 6 weeks. Was to try to stop seg witness
on ltc. They settled on ltc.equip arrived with Jan firmware. Was all lies.

As ONLY equip mfg at that time, I needed equip deductions badly at 50
buck ltc. As the only and still is game in town.

BCH was made w/o sea witness to continue to use asic boost for 15% or
more hash at data halls.

So Bitmain as a monopoly competing against their equip customers
Imho goes way beyond us buying products. They own the asic
highway.

I fully expect them to go private, like knc or bitfury, because of increased
Scrutiny for unfair practices in 2018. Bigger money 💰 investors
Less scrutiny bigger bucks.

Bitmain is not a fair player in a supposed free market. But only game
In town.  The asic company store So to speak

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:59:49 PM

new firmware out 11/20 date FYI
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: