Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
MetaSk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

I lost hope for this coin, but still I will keep some small amount just in case Cheesy

Good idea, having at least 30$ worth of Signatum in the wallet never killed anybody...
Who knows if someday Signatum goes x100 we'll be thankful
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:03:26 AM

Joon and roger must if got Signatum when it was 20 cents lol
Grow up lossers for fuck sake
must if got?
Lossers?
Never skip english classes my friend

I sold SIGT when it was 4000 satoshi
Bought in @ 800 satoshi again
and sold @ 1600 in peak
Then it went downhill Wink

I sold all my shit 2 months ago, know when to jump off the ship my friend

sigt was at 20 cents because volume was at 0.1btc thats why any buy shot it up there
no real price unless u had 0.1 sigt that someone wanted to buy in that minute Cheesy

and no, there is no real development going on,,, they cant even manage to put a how to intall the virus wallet and get
it to sync on thier news page..
there is alot of talk about development, but thats all nothing finished, nothing ready nothing working
This is ikea in the dessert without any trees trying to make furniture out of sand.

if you anyone want to try to reach the "doc" and ask why he vanished  after the POS start
here you go: https://twitter.com/doctorcracking?lang=en

if you decide to keep a 30$ of sigt in your wallet, sure, why not
but why keep it if you bought it at 1100 cause u thought it is cheap,
sell it, wait for the new price at 19.5sat and buy it back
VRCryptoBoss

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

You guy's maybe that guy's that bought pizza with 10000 btc on 2010,
I can't believe why you think that signatum has no future?
Why you are so against me?
All i said that I believe that in next year 1 sigt will 1 eth,
When I wrote it in first time the price of eth was 0.0795
I believe Signatum, and i am always with my family - the real smart 19.5 Guy's ❤️👈🦁❤️🙏🏻
19.5 Guy ❤️👈🙏🏻
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:28:22 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 10:01:06 AM by Epicyclic

This is ikea in the dessert without any trees trying to make furniture out of sand.

Ikea's new furniture range "Sandalgo"

rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:30:23 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 10:04:29 AM by rogermayers

NeuroticR - Today at 10:38 AM
I have supported signatum all along since this project had started. I was with it in its good days and bad days. My hope was the implementation of masternode which was discussed and voted when PoW ended. I do not see any progress after that. Marketplace is being developed but I do not see any future of marketplace without extensive marketing and promotion which is severely lacking. Also with its current volume it is unlikely that any exchange will list this coin atm. The price is also plummeting means even if I sell all my Sigt now, it won't cover my electricity bill of mining. For all these reasons I have decided to get off the board for now. May be I will come back later when I see some real progress and masternode in place. It has been really fun to stay with the community and all of you guys. I wish Signatum will prosper in future. Good luck.

this is the guy that flamed me yesterday for saying the truth here in bct talk....

see yourself

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000288 -32,1% in 24 hours
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

I have supported signatum all along since this project had started. I was with it in its good days and bad days. My hope was the implementation of masternode which was discussed and voted when PoW ended. I do not see any progress after that. Marketplace is being developed but I do not see any future of marketplace without extensive marketing and promotion which is severely lacking. Also with its current volume it is unlikely that any exchange will list this coin atm. The price is also plummeting means even if I sell all my Sigt now, it won't cover my electricity bill of mining. For all these reasons I have decided to get off the board for now. May be I will come back later when I see some real progress and masternode in place. It has been really fun to stay with the community and all of you guys. I wish Signatum will prosper in future. Good luck.

this is the guy that flamed me yesterday for saying the truth here in bct talk....

see yourself

Stop chatting shit Roger,  NeuroticR never flamed you, not once. Have some dignity and stop telling such lies.

Yes NeuroticR has left the community for his own reasons, not to mention people like you have created such a toxic environment around Signatum, it becomes mentally tedious for some to reside here.

Nobody has a problem with people leaving the community, its when they continue to hang around like a piece of shit you missed while cleaning your ass, spreading itself and making a mess.

That is what you have become in reality.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

see yourself

Stop chatting shit Roger,  NeuroticR never flamed you, not once. Have some dignity and stop telling such lies.

Yes NeuroticR has left the community for his own reasons, not to mention people like you have created such a toxic environment around Signatum, it becomes mentally tedious for some to reside here.

Nobody has a problem with people leaving the community, its when they continue to hang around like a piece of shit you missed while cleaning your ass, spreading itself and making a mess.

zero manners, no educations and a language aquired in the lowest class possible...
this is how most of you kids are - especially in signatum
write more stuff like that, it just shows how you guys really are

talking about dignity while convincing ppl not to rescue thier last money while the coin crahes and the devs left
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

see yourself

Stop chatting shit Roger,  NeuroticR never flamed you, not once. Have some dignity and stop telling such lies.

zero manners, no educations and a language aquired in the lowest class possible...
this is how most of you kids are - especially in signatum
write more stuff like that, it just shows how you guys really are

talking about dignity while convincing ppl not to rescue thier last money while the coin crahes and the devs left

I started with manners Roger you continued to push the conversation into drivel by preaching crap. I wont tell anybody what to do with their Signatum I will leave that to people like yourself, who continue to force weak

hands with nonsense talk, hiding behind the self deluded logic "im trying to help" scenario.

Attack Signatum
Attack me personally
Attack my education
Attack my language
Attack members of the community without justification

Do as you please Roger. nobody gives a toss anymore.

This thread is shutting down in the next couple of days anyway, so have fun chatting with yourself, and preaching from your soap box in an empty park.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

I lost hope for this coin, but still I will keep some small amount just in case Cheesy

Good idea, having at least 30$ worth of Signatum in the wallet never killed anybody...
Who knows if someday Signatum goes x100 we'll be thankful

Only 30$? if SIGT go to 100X, it still means nothing, I will continue buy more SIGT, the price is good, i am a long-term investor
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

Attack Signatum saying the truth is not an attacking - i dont advise ppl- i just post what i saw myself inside your scam coin project
Attack me personally u use words like fuck you, ass , shit and whatever - if i read my posts there is no attack
Attack my education what education? obviously there is none
Attack my language yours is not a known one, at least not a language i have heard of, maybe they know it in the streets of chicago..
Attack members of the community without justification attacked who? u guys flame like hell, use bad words- i didnt attack any of you
i even admitted its not sonnys fault, and there are guys working on something, but since they are leftover by the scammer devs they cant do anything
its not the communitys fault, but to follow a con man and still praise him is not the way to go.

This thread is shutting down in the next couple of days anyway!

-YES it is shutting down because signatum is shutting down.

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000270
babanana

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

Attack Signatum saying the truth is not an attacking - i dont advise ppl- i just post what i saw myself inside your scam coin project
Attack me personally u use words like fuck you, ass , shit and whatever - if i read my posts there is no attack
Attack my language yours is not a known one, at least not a language i have heard of, maybe they know it in the streets of chicago..
Attack members of the community without justification attacked who? u guys flame like hell, use bad words- i didnt attack any of you
i even admitted its not sonnys fault, and there are guys working on something, but since they are leftover by the scammer devs they cant do anything
its not the communitys fault, but to follow a con man and still praise him is not the way to go.

What do you mean shutting down? I have significant amount of this coin.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

What do you mean shutting down? I have significant amount of this coin.

read the posts and you will know, start at page 517, and you will be able to aquire all the necessary information about
what is going on with signatum, its lovely community, thier vanished developers and the coinprice.
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

That's right and now our friend epicfaggot is trying to be nice and diplomatic while in the past the only thing he did is insulting people
Same story goes with his friend (or maybe its the same guy) Ti460

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

Thread is shutting down, as the coin included
Good thing, finally! now get the fuck out with your scam shit
I hope you guys are getting sued and seized because this is a crime
I hope for you you used a vpn connections, because the internet police can request Ip adresses if needed  Wink
Good luck !

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

I guess I should wait and see what is going to happen for this coin, for now it is not for me

gurumeditation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

Damn the drivel level is fucking high here

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:46:23 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:15:32 PM by sparker327

oh good grief you are joking....how could I be so wrong, what a complete moronic twat I am, I need to brush do you agree?

here goes;
Hey ass=Americanism
"bought" double hyphen, I am getting warm,
Dumb ass= Americanism
Douchebag=Americanism

Ok I have concluded you are indeed......Big gay BobLawBlaw.

Listen Bobby B, man to man, (don’t get turned on) I may be right, I may be wrong, you could just be an average US citizen caught up in something you should have remained clear of. The problem with Americans is there non-secular thought process, being raised to believe you are the greatest country on earth under the eyes of God, helps you fall for the shit your government spews by believing god can only judge you.

If you would like your rating removed then you should apologise to the community of Signatum for your pathetic FUD tirade. Be a man for once in your life and understand your childish libel actions have consequences on real people with real lives the world over.
Do this and all will be forgotten, and erased. If not just leave.

The forum is moderated now anyway, so anything abusive, or FUD related posts will be removed, anything of sense or reason will remain.
Your choice.

I’ll join in on this since I’ve been on the receiving end.
Here is a PM from epicyclic to me. He doesn’t just post his stupid remarks for the world to see. I had done nothing to him, hadn’t fud’d or attacked him personally UNTIL he attacked me by posting negative trust claiming I’m three different people. First he said cryptodevil bought this account, then i was kjpd, then boblaw. I responded to his uninitiated attack on me and his blatant lies and the above is his response. You act like your so righteous, yet you whine the minute someone says something to you when you feel it’s unjustified.

And did I attack you back? Yup, damn right I did.  Your unjustified ratings, without a shred of proof mind you, and attacks on me called for the response. Was it childish? Yup, but giving right back what you give.
xarix

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

This coin belongs in a graveyard,too bad there are still soooo many people that are waiting for their Doctor,he's keeping them of their pills for far too long,they're getting delusional...
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

bob, you climb up the ranks like a rocket with your fancy pics Shocked @everyone, we have a new number ONE, well done boby!
I think the first part of your nickname really suits you, we are not fudding. Your Doc is not coming back and yes you are very poor now.
Now hang yourself

ESTIMATED.PRO
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Damn the drivel level is fucking high here

Same thing  Cheesy

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: