Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:02:43 PM

I chose to sell SIGT today, I don't know why, its price has been falling, is it the credit problems of DEV?Since down the cryptopia, it has been abandoned and I hope the community will bring it back to life.refueling...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Lifipp -
message to those ppl:
1. If you hate this project so much and you are not satisfied with the results of Dev's work - just fucking sell and leave, nobody's holding you here
2. If you still holding and believing in this project then stop fucking asking about Doc, price and progress - do some fucking meditation to learn how to be patient, jesus the project is 4 months old and they wanna go to outer Space with their spaceship bought for sigt....

a nice example from signatum discord this is how they treat people if they are seriously concerned about thier lost money.....

LOL You're in trouble now.... You'll be put in the PINK corner....

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Lifipp -
message to those ppl:
1. If you hate this project so much and you are not satisfied with the results of Dev's work - just fucking sell and leave, nobody's holding you here
2. If you still holding and believing in this project then stop fucking asking about Doc, price and progress - do some fucking meditation to learn how to be patient, jesus the project is 4 months old and they wanna go to outer Space with their spaceship bought for sigt....

a nice example from signatum discord this is how they treat people if they are seriously concerned about thier lost money.....

i added some screenshots sent to me earlier, these images say alot about these scammers there....
https://imgur.com/a/Xakzl

by the way- do you think they will ask doc about his scam when he comes back ?!  Grin Grin Grin
- i think the would be sooooo happy to have him back, until the FBI knocks on the door
KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

Lifipp -
message to those ppl:

i added some screenshots sent to me earlier, these images say alot about these scammers there....
https://imgur.com/a/Xakzl

by the way- do you think they will ask doc about his scam when he comes back ?!  Grin Grin Grin
- i think the would be sooooo happy to have him back, until the FBI knocks on the door

I think we'd all take you a little bit more seriously if you hadn't created this account just to fud signatum.  You haven't ever posted in any other forum before?  I understand that most people that argue with you have a personal interest to protect their investment.  I don't, I don't have any left.  I lost 1 btc buy becoming emotionally attached.  I don't mind the price going lower, I don't really care about 1-300 satoshi because with real development 3-4k is probable. I'll watch and wait for actual signs of development to come back.  I want to know why you sit here and flame and accuse.  What is your motivation? Are you just another run of the mill troll?  Are you trying to hurt the community like the coin pumpers hurt you?  Every single coin I have been apart of has been pumped/dumped by a pump group.  It doesn't have anything to do with the community you're hurting or the developers that come and go.I hope it's not to push the price down and buy back in, because I personally believe you've already crossed the line of irreparable harm.  Do you have rigs and you're trying to scare the dev's back into POW?  Are you just an attention seeker?  What's your angle?
jjcool33

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

signatum.org
rogermayers

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

harm??? the only one harming poor kids with crypto money was doc, and everything written here is just the truth,
read the previous posts, its written there why and how i created my account on docs recommendation to stop fud against this coin,
but what is going on here with signatum is a ponzi hidden behind a fighting community.

ppl like you are dangerous, writing in a way that makes people think its all ok with this project. ITS A SCAM
and u can say whatever u want - it was created by a scammer, the algo is copy paste, and the
people are defending a sinking scam ship.

And u can clearly  see it - they use now signatum.org
they just registered a new website, because the official signatum.io is still owned by the doc scammer

Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

Official Announcement in 3 hours
signatum.org
rogermayers

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

signatum.org

SCAM ALERT

wow they just registered a new website for signtum ..
the official page is signatum.io
but its owned by the developer and they dont have access to it
thats why the made signatum.org

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

and check out the latest screenshots from signatum discord -
i hope the FinSEC shuts down this scam project as soon as possible

https://imgur.com/a/tntnq

- and a little hint for you guys, dont you think i would rather be invisible on discord?!
i have no intentions to talk to you guys, trust me
KurtCobain

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

harm??? the only one harming poor kids with crypto money was doc, and everything written here is just the truth,
read the previous posts, its written there why and how i created my account on docs recommendation to stop fud against this coin,
but what is going on here with signatum is a ponzi hidden behind a fighting community.

ppl like you are dangerous, writing in a way that makes people think its all ok with this project. ITS A SCAM
and u can say whatever u want - it was created by a scammer, the algo is copy paste, and the
people are defending a sinking scam ship.

And u can clearly  see it - they use now signatum.org
they just registered a new website, because the official signatum.io is still owned by the doc scammer

You didn't answer my question. Are you a knight in shining armor? Why do you devote time here rambling on and on about copy and paste this and doc scammed that?  The coin is under a community takeover.  That doesn't make it a scam.  It's severing ties with doc and rebuilding.  Why do you keep repeating yourself?  The coin makes people 10% every single day, why? Because you fud, they respond you fud they respond.  You are the person that is making this coin a pump and dump....  Your constant regurgitation of the same information is causing the pump and dump.
KurtCobain

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

signatum.org

SCAM ALERT

wow they just registered a new website for signtum ..
the official page is signatum.io
but its owned by the developer and they dont have access to it
thats why the made signatum.org

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

and check out the latest screenshots from signatum discord -
i hope the FinSEC shuts down this scam project as soon as possible

https://imgur.com/a/tntnq

- and a little hint for you guys, dont you think i would rather be invisible on discord?!
i have no intentions to talk to you guys, trust me

Finsec? Are you serious? There wasn't an ICO.  There was no implied ownership of a company, nothing was stolen.  FBI investigation based on what?  I thought you at least knew about crypto.
Topkras

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Who is owners of Signatum?
jjcool33

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

Who is owners of Signatum?

the holders of the signatum coin
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

You didn't answer my question. Are you a knight in shining armor? Why do you devote time here rambling on and on about copy and paste this and doc scammed that?  The coin is under a community takeover.  That doesn't make it a scam.  It's severing ties with doc and rebuilding.  Why do you keep repeating yourself?  The coin makes people 10% every single day, why? Because you fud, they respond you fud they respond.  You are the person that is making this coin a pump and dump....  Your constant regurgitation of the same information is causing the pump and dump.

Let me answer it instead:

Instamine takes place.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok but it was only minor.... the devs are entitled to some profit

Crowetic took over.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok it was a scam but fixed now

DOC helped Crowetic- admits to Ddos attack

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok it was a scam but we forgive him

Cryptopia wallet crashes.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD, Its Cryptopias fault burn their house down, hire heavies, sue them, swamp them with support requests....ok we replaced the wallet (but it wasn't necessary -still Cryptopias fault)... it is fixed now...yobit has no problems.....

Block explorers stops working.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD, It got Ddossed...but it is sorted now...DOC fought off the attackers singled handedly - he's a hero !

Block explorer stops working altogether.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD......eh the Devs gone with the passwords...

Core Dev turns out to be former Dev of several PROVEN scam coins

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD......eh the Devs gone now (with the passwords)..so it is sorted now....but he might come back with the passwords...

Dishonesty and failures are not FUD.  They are dishonesty and failures and are relevant to talk about.

There is no and has never been a paid FUD campaign. Just about every scam uses that line. It by itself - is almost proof of a scam.

I've seen lots of people get scammed with ponzis, MLM, ICOs and shitcoins. One moment they are spamming forums and the next moment they are broke. Even though I hate the spamming - it is actually really sad to see. I've been long enough in crypto to have seen it far too many times. A lot of the people cannot afford to loose the money - they ain't rich.

If you have a good coin there is no need for dishonesty - if something fucks up - admit it and fix it. If you believe in it - put your real name to it so people can decide whether you are trustworthy (or sue you if you are not) . If you do marketing don't mislead and don't use sockpuppets to promote it.

Fakery isn't HYPE. Fakery is SCAMMING

Crypto has so much potential and the scams are giving the good honest projects a bad name.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

So much drama for a single coin. Put away any newbies because of the so hostile and toxic infighting.
Blasphemer

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

signatum.org - is official site of project?
rogermayers

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:17:05 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

signatum.org - is official site of project?

no its signatum.io

they are using various strange urls, also they have taken the block explorer down, i guess to help cover the scam

but i guess it doesnt matter since the whole coin was created by scammers
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

This keeps getting better and better  Grin

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
rogermayers

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

Let me answer it instead:

Instamine takes place.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok but it was only minor.... the devs are entitled to some profit

Crowetic took over.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok it was a scam but fixed now

DOC helped Crowetic- admits to Ddos attack

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD....ok it was a scam but we forgive him

Cryptopia wallet crashes.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD, Its Cryptopias fault burn their house down, hire heavies, sue them, swamp them with support requests....ok we replaced the wallet (but it wasn't necessary -still Cryptopias fault)... it is fixed now...yobit has no problems.....

Block explorers stops working.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD, It got Ddossed...but it is sorted now...DOC fought off the attackers singled handedly - he's a hero !

Block explorer stops working altogether.

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD......eh the Devs gone with the passwords...

Core Dev turns out to be former Dev of several PROVEN scam coins

Signatum shills yell:  Its FUD, Its FUD......eh the Devs gone now (with the passwords)..so it is sorted now....but he might come back with the passwords...

Dishonesty and failures are not FUD.  They are dishonesty and failures and are relevant to talk about.

There is no and has never been a paid FUD campaign. Just about every scam uses that line. It by itself - is almost proof of a scam.

I've seen lots of people get scammed with ponzis, MLM, ICOs and shitcoins. One moment they are spamming forums and the next moment they are broke. Even though I hate the spamming - it is actually really sad to see. I've been long enough in crypto to have seen it far too many times. A lot of the people cannot afford to loose the money - they ain't rich.

If you have a good coin there is no need for dishonesty - if something fucks up - admit it and fix it. If you believe in it - put your real name to it so people can decide whether you are trustworthy (or sue you if you are not) . If you do marketing don't mislead and don't use sockpuppets to promote it.

Fakery isn't HYPE. Fakery is SCAMMING

Crypto has so much potential and the scams are giving the good honest projects a bad name.

and for telling everyone here the truth, providing details  and proof, they call you scammer ...
this signatum people are really bad..  i wanna know whats thier latest scam / fake project they wanna drag people into with
this strange unofficial http://www.signatum.org - i didnt know signatum is an (scam) organisation now?!
i thought there are rules to use a .org url Wink
lifipp

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

Message to @rogermayers @xtraelv Sometimes I really wonder who pays you guys to say such bullshit... it's almsot tragic how much time you've already wasted to FUD Signatum... well whatever - haters gonna hate, fudders gonna fud... Singatum will get up on it's toes and move on. We don't really give a shit Wink gonna send you guys a postcard from the moon :*
cryptofriendz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Do or do not.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

I mined this in the early days. Glad I always sold everything...
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: