Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Projects loose and replace devs all the time, it's not some new thing with SIGT.

There is obvious progress on this project, but everyone is obsessed with hearing from Doc...

You know what, Doc is gone, nobody knows where he is, that doesn't mean SIGT is dead, it means Doc is gone.

SIGT is a project, not a person.  And if Doc really is gone, and all the FUD everyone is posting about him is true, isn't SIGT a better project without him around???

All coins have their issues, but the project itself is obviously still moving forward despite the trolls continually ignoring the actual project and focusing on a missing person that the project is clearly better off without.

The biggest issue here is that the current Dev team hasn't cleared anything up which is what is scaring most people.

In the end, this coin still looks like it has more going for it than most of the shitcoins that get pumped regularly.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Just how people (like myself) have been banned for addressing legitimate concerns, concerns that have been ignored for MONTHS?

I've been banned for "FUD" when all I have done is point out the truth.

Let's go back to the start:

The Crowetic "incident" was certainly no accident, Doctor and Crowetic have known each other since at LEAST April 2017.

Crowetic asked Doctor to DDoS "literally everything" related to Burst Nation, which was admitted by Doctor himself - (Source: https://youtu.be/T-mhEI2BF24?t=2015)

The self appointed "lead" PR person, Cryptovore, requesting to buy BCT accounts to "fight the FUD" - a blatant attempt at manipulating these very forums. (Source:

A lack of development via access - only 12 days ago was GitHub actually made available to the current and remaining devs - it was locked behind signatumd and doctor ONLY.

A lack of progress on important, but simple community based jobs like updating the website which contains incorrect, out of date, and deliberately misleading information.

How about the simple fact that the Whitepaper states an average of 2 minute blocktimes, when it is in fact a 62 second block time? We would still be in the PoW phase if the blocktime actually matched the whitepaper.

What algorithm is the PoS using again? Scrypt? Certainly no longer featuring the new Skunkhash Raptor "algorithm" stack.

What version of Bitcoin is Signatum based off of? 0.9 from 2014?

How about the return of PoW to Signatum that Squbs is actively working on?

The community coin that isn't actually ran by the community, but a group of faceless and anonymous individuals.

When your devs actually make a commit to GitHub (beyond changing ===== into -----) instead of censoring/muting/banning anybody who they disagree with, you can act like Discord is the place for conversation, but as it stands, it's a closed community that enforces censorship of anybody who doesn't follow the line of those few faceless and anonymous people that lurk from the shadows, playing idiots like puppets.

People like James Weir, one of, if not THE largest miner Signatum had, were vilified and hated on, even labelled persistent FUD'ers, because they had to match their bottom line, or even cut their losses.

Anybody still drinking the kool aid is beyond brainwashed, it's ridiculous.

all thumbs up for this post- this brings it to the point! thank you very much

but i am sure they will complain now that you just made your account .. disregarding the facts you put here.
Reelly

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

but i am sure they will complain now that you just made your account .. disregarding the facts you put here.

They know who I am. I've been with the project since before most of them had even heard of it. I'm 1 of 3 people that actually attached their face to this project, even though all I did was share an interesting Work in Progress Whitepaper that I found in a Discord, that was found inside of an announcement thread, that was completely fresh and new, that IMO, had potential.

I'm not after instant results and instant gratification - but it's absolute fact that the developers did NOT have access to the GitHub up to 12 days ago, and the dev making the most noise about "incoming news" has yet to commit an absolute thing.

Less "incoming" news, and more development work. Prove that you're working, Signatum. And don't ever say the Discord is the place for honest, open and respectable conversation, when it's a cesspool of censorship and private agendas created by a set few, faceless and self appointed, individuals, with constant conspiracy talk of paid agendas against the coin, that make flat Earth conspiracy theorists look like absolute geniuses.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

but for sure you got some new "developers" yesterday that are already working "hard" on the marketplace and the webwallet
and it is going to be finished in a few days - right?!   Grin Grin Grin

• Wallet sync problems are a result of the nodes yes.

• Cryptovore is working on a new registered website, Ann and twitter account with new and improved graphics, with a cleaner look, I can not confirm if they where locked out of the old ones, following Docs dissapearence, as nobody knows the answer to this, not even yourself.

• The devs have been here since Doc left and some of them while he was still here, they did not get "on board" yesterday, this is more proof you are not in the discord chat, however, surmising your statements over development.

• kasper and Sonny are still working on the marketplace and Sonny is hard at it, it will not be ready in a few days by any means, news surrounding this has already been confirmed to be 1-2 weeks from now over on discord, we have all seen the evidence and Kasper is in contact with Sonny while they work together.

1.)This is soley the result of doc's scam - its not over now, he left and this destroyed the coin - no vps nodes- no wallets working
2.)These devs had no access to github so how did they work on something? it was opened up a few days ago
3.)Sonny is not reachable since a week and since he is a friend of mine, i know he left
4.)now you say - yes you dont have acces to the official accounts - how you want to make new ones? call it the official_2_signatum on twitter
and the website goes to signatum-.io.new ?! - the doc problem is not over yet since the old websites gonna remain

fact is - whatever u develop now, price drops rapid, and the wallets stop working - how u want to cure this ?

and again - why is this so called "amazing" community not able to finish the most simple task of updating the website?!
rogermayers

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

They know who I am. I've been with the project since before most of them had even heard of it. I'm 1 of 3 people that actually attached their face to this project, even though all I did was share an interesting Work in Progress Whitepaper that I found in a Discord, that was found inside of an announcement thread, that was completely fresh and new, that IMO, had potential.

I'm not after instant results and instant gratification - but it's absolute fact that the developers did NOT have access to the GitHub up to 12 days ago, and the dev making the most noise about "incoming news" has yet to commit an absolute thing.

Less "incoming" news, and more development work. Prove that you're working, Signatum. And don't ever say the Discord is the place for honest, open and respectable conversation, when it's a cesspool of censorship and private agendas created by a set few, faceless and self appointed, individuals, with constant conspiracy talk of paid agendas against the coin, that make flat Earth conspiracy theorists look like absolute geniuses.

Thanks again.. they called me fudder for writing about whats really going on. i didnt get paid for that, in fact i lost money on sigt cause i believed what the guys said on discord
- just lucky i sold before it totally dropped. i read what cryptodevil wrote in early september..
even i believed its a paid campaign against sigt, but everything i said here, and i got alot of hate for it, is now actually confirmed even by the utmost fanboys..

Signatum had potential on paper, but is was just planned as  a paper project to gain money, and all this money landed in docs pocket...
i still remember when someone asked him how many sigt he has - and he said "uhhhm yes wait i can show u my wallet"
after that he quickly changed the subject because he knew he could not post any screenshot of a wallet - using the blockexplorer anyone could find out
that the wallet he showed was either just created or its simply not his own...
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

Ok Roger, we can go on about this all day back and forth, it is not making the blind bit of difference to the current situation working against each other is pointless, and futile.

Nobody will defend Docs actions that is for sure, we need to now move forward and beyond that.

If you think you can help or have any answers, then help, bring an idea to the table lets discuss this, I have not made it my life’s goal to sit here and talk over old ground or past statements.

If you know of a viable way to move this project forward, just say, for the sake of other people invested.

You are totally and undeniably welcome to commit any idea at any time to be discussed, I would strongly encourage it Doc is not here any more to chastise you, and thankfully the ethos he brought with him is gradually fading.

sincerely, you are welcome any time.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

Ok Roger, we can go on about this all day back and forth, it is not making the blind bit of difference to the current situation working against each other is pointless, and futile.

Nobody will defend Docs actions that is for sure, we need to now move forward and beyond that.

If you think you can help or have any answers, then help, bring an idea to the table lets discuss this, I have not made it my life’s goal to sit here and talk over old ground or past statements.

If you know of a viable way to move this project forward, just say, for the sake of other people invested.

You are totally and undeniably welcome to commit any idea at any time to be discussed, I would strongly encourage it Doc is not here any more to chastise you, and thankfully the ethos he brought with him is gradually fading.

sincerely, you are welcome any time.

i give you the one and only idea right here for free.

SWITCH BACK TO POW right now, dont waste a minute, the wallets will sync,
the miners will come, and there will be at least some trading going on
nothing else will save the coin.
skip any other project and save the coin before its too late.
if you have miners, there is interrest in the coin, there is a network and every other project can be done afterwards.
Get in touch with suprnova reopen the pool and get this coin working at least as a minable coin.
POS isnt working anyways

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

I WANT an interview with DOC - alias :  "Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD" explaining why he vanished right on the POS start
and what the purpose of this signatum project was and most important how much money he made with the coins he sold at POS start when price dropped
a 50 % from 1100 to 550

the DOC is in these projects: brustcoin zion coin, and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612954.0
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=647282

I have some doubt that Dr Asif Masood Baloch is real as well. Since Nexxuspartners "Chief compliance officer - Steven Wilkinson" looks very much like a builder called Christian Boyd from London.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

guyyysss youuuu guyyyyyyyzzz chill

since we count facts in this topic.

Its a fact that crypto world have a lot of scammers
Its a fact that 4 months for a coin is nothing. 0 time.
Its a fact that devs scam/run away and people/new devs/community take over in many coins.
Its a fact that some people are going to become insane if they dont chill out.
Its a fact that this topic is insane.
Its a fact that i, personally, enjoy it, it has eveeerrrathing.

I cannot understand some of you...i mean, if you believed that you re gonna invest into something and its gonna profit 1000% in 4 months, then its a fact that you are insane.
I mined this coin for about two weeks...so i dont really care and anyway i m a HODL fan. i cannot imagine how much you might have lost in order to have 4 posts on every page.

Still you can point all your rage and energy to the people that "might" (i cant prove if they are, so far facts show some of the core devs might actually be scammers) be the actual scammers and you have their names and faces.

If epicyclic and the community want to take over this project, they can. no? Such this happen all the crypto time.
I m not saying that they're going to successfully make it and revive this project.....but they can try. no?

Anyway, its friday. Go smoke good stuff, drink, chill and enjoy life people. Dont invest more than you can take...thats my suggestion but it should be a fact.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
rogermayers

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

I WANT an interview with DOC - alias :  "Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD" explaining why he vanished right on the POS start
and what the purpose of this signatum project was and most important how much money he made with the coins he sold at POS start when price dropped
a 50 % from 1100 to 550

the DOC is in these projects: brustcoin zion coin, and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
lucifercipher

I have some doubt that Dr Asif Masood Baloch is real as well. Since Nexxuspartners "Chief compliance officer - Steven Wilkinson" looks very much like a builder called Christian Boyd from London.

WTF?!?!? if you found that one, can u search for the other or real ID of doc?!
am sure there is something to be found - i will check the university archives in pakistan
if he is a doc, there is a name ) if not the name is not real at all..
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:07:56 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 04:38:07 PM by Epicyclic

a 50 % from 1100 to 550

lucifercipher

am sure there is something to be found - i will check the university archives in pakistan

Be aware Doc may of had a western Education, it may be worth a look in the USA as he tweets a lot about trump.

Also Roger we would like mining back too, Squbs is seriously considering it.
KRA

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:07:38 PM

i hope most of sigfans have time to sellout before under 100sat time.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

I see here is not so simple and easy. It's okay, now it is all the time you see this. As always, many projects now can only hope and believe those who bought the coin. And in general is now a whole bunch of all sorts of coins and hopefully.
signatum+

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

POS works great and this is the most important good news for the last month. If you do not have enough coins - that means you do not have enough of them, the POS of 50,000 coins is stable in profit and more tangible, and from 100,000 coins is simply gorgeous.
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

a 50 % from 1100 to 550

lucifercipher

Be aware Doc may of had a western Education, it may be worth a look in the USA as he tweets a lot about trump.

Also Roger we would like mining back too, Squbs is seriously considering it.

If anyone wasn't confused before, they are now...wtf does Tweeting about Trump have to do with any of this? Or, where he was educated???

DOTCoin
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

I got into Signatum back when it was $0.05 - 2-3 months back and I bought not a lot. I am -95% right now and there is no point in selling my bag.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

All I did was mine and autoexchange to BTC when matured via zpool.

Never lost out.   I guess its a way of ensuring it is such by lessening risk with any of these endeavors.

I never act on promise as most have.  I act on what is the best avenue to approach this opportunity for profit with the least amount of risk to myself while still standing the chance to gain the most.

I end up acting on what is; not what "is supposed to be" or, "will be" or... whatever uncertain principal there may be.

Hopefully you guys who have felt the burn from this one can understand me in why I am saying this, and can hopefully use it to your gain in the future.  Lots of shady things surrounding several people(s)/activities on this forum.... simply because 'money' is at stake; and [for the most part] people [in general] are inherently greedy.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
morenho

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

I got into Signatum back when it was $0.05 - 2-3 months back and I bought not a lot. I am -95% right now and there is no point in selling my bag.

I bought some, mined some more, and sold it all before losses were too big. It's kinda hopeless to watch price dive deeper every day....

rogermayers

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

signatum has to go back to proof of work a.s.a.p.

every minute wasted in this situation is bad, u guys should not work on anything else,...

rescue it before it is too late,  
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

signatum has to go back to proof of work a.s.a.p.

every minute wasted in this situation is bad, u guys should not work on anything else,...

rescue it before it is too late,  

Let's vote! +1

Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: