Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Instead of sigt, lux, hsr or some other shitcoin you should all seriously look into BTX (bitcore). Hovering around $5.25 right now, it was up to $12.00 in the last month and leveled out on a good entry price. Still mineable or you can purchase. They have a great active DEV team that isn’t going anywhere and whom answer any question asked. Bitcore will show you what a great coin with an active team should be like. I’ve been in it since it started and haven’t been disappointed once. They give 3% airdrops on your total each Monday and will be giving 25% at the end of October on your balance. (Min 10 BTX in wallet).

5$ good entry point ... LOL .. you are just trying to make this pump , nothing else, no fool will buy this

Trying to make what pump? Bitcore? Sorry to inform you bitcore doesn’t need my or anyone else’s help in pumping. I was making a point about a coin with a good history, extremely active devs and community (no FUD) and worthwhile roadmap comparing to sigt and other coins. If you can’t read I said btx was still mineable so no need to “purchase” it. Since there are a lot of people here losing their shirts over sigt I was giving a viable alternative. I don’t care what you do and if you think coins like bitcore are for fools then you know nothing about crypto and it’s  no wonder your stuck cruising the forums of shitcoins like sigt.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

Instead of sigt, lux, hsr or some other shitcoin you should all seriously look into BTX (bitcore). Hovering around $5.25 right now, it was up to $12.00 in the last month and leveled out on a good entry price. Still mineable or you can purchase. They have a great active DEV team that isn’t going anywhere and whom answer any question asked. Bitcore will show you what a great coin with an active team should be like. I’ve been in it since it started and haven’t been disappointed once. They give 3% airdrops on your total each Monday and will be giving 25% at the end of October on your balance. (Min 10 BTX in wallet).

5$ good entry point ... LOL .. you are just trying to make this pump , nothing else, no fool will buy this

Trying to make what pump? Bitcore? Sorry to inform you bitcore doesn’t need my or anyone else’s help in pumping. I was making a point about a coin with a good history, extremely active devs and community (no FUD) and worthwhile roadmap comparing to sigt and other coins. If you can’t read I said btx was still mineable so no need to “purchase” it. Since there are a lot of people here losing their shirts over sigt I was giving a viable alternative. I don’t care what you do and if you think coins like bitcore are for fools then you know nothing about crypto and it’s  no wonder your stuck cruising the forums of shitcoins like sigt.

so what are you doing here if i am cruising in SIGT shitcoins forums ? Please tell us, show us the light . And yes, dont bother us with your bitcore
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:42:57 PM

Trying to make what pump? Bitcore? Sorry to inform you bitcore doesn’t need my or anyone else’s help in pumping. I was making a point about a coin with a good history, extremely active devs and community (no FUD) and worthwhile roadmap comparing to sigt and other coins. If you can’t read I said btx was still mineable so no need to “purchase” it. Since there are a lot of people here losing their shirts over sigt I was giving a viable alternative. I don’t care what you do and if you think coins like bitcore are for fools then you know nothing about crypto and it’s  no wonder your stuck cruising the forums of shitcoins like sigt.

so what are you doing here if i am cruising in SIGT shitcoins forums ? Please tell us, show us the light . And yes, dont bother us with your bitcore

Oh, Ive made it no secret I mined sigt from the beginning.. heres your comparison to your beloved sigt. One goes down, one goes up.

Don't be so sad about signatum, to the moon right?

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Oh, Ive made it no secret I mined sigt from the beginning.. heres your comparison to your beloved sigt. One goes down, one goes up.

i dont give a f*** about SIGT , i also mined this , i dont care
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

Hi guys, any chance this SIGT will move up? Was mining it back in August, but the slide is real last couple of months...  Embarrassed
unikaq

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

Hi guys, any chance this SIGT will move up? Was mining it back in August, but the slide is real last couple of months...  Embarrassed

its crypto world.... Cheesy

unikaq

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

i dont give a f*** about SIGT , i also mined this , i dont care

Nice ill buy more SGT  Wink 

novakane86

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:18:58 PM

Really cool to see the community begin character attacking investors over mental illness.

For others wondering if the FUD is justified...there is a new moderated thread coming..but not even the mods can prevent harassment on their discord...soo...take it with a grain of salt.
signatum+

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

Fools continue to carry nonsense on our branch of the signatum.

I propose to start a discussion of our projects promoting the algorithm. Focus on the matter, not on chatter like many here.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Really cool to see the community begin character attacking investors over mental illness.

For others wondering if the FUD is justified...there is a new moderated thread coming..but not even the mods can prevent harassment on their discord...soo...take it with a grain of salt.

Now Now Novakane and I am not here to argue, but it would of been best for you to walk away and cool down, I observed the entire conversation and it was you who lowered the tone first and attacked with insultive remarks. see here.

Just calm down a little and come back when you have, you are not banned, however if cryptovore sees that im not sure he will take it lightly.

dont make one sided arguments on here stirring drama, when the facts are clear.
novakane86

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

I called out for helps from the Mods...what is the point of @Mods saying "I need help..I'm citing rules" while I'm being character attacked.

I suffer from mental illness.  I don't care what you may think of me personally, I have tried up until that point to remain a positive force in the community.  The fact your members allowed me to be that toxic means I am out.

I can't have that kind of negativity in my life.  I know I lost my cool.  I don't care anymore..you know why?  Because the overall lack of control of the project is why the coin is where it's at now.  A distinct lack of leadership combined with a trivial contribution of "new tech" as the coin is purely PoS.

I asked for help.  I've tried to help maintain order..but if I'm going to be attacked over mental illness, that's a line in the sand...and if your moderators can't ensure that such moments don't boil over...well...that's why I'm selling.

Good day, Sir.  You were always kind to me, and I will not disavow that.
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:53:47 PM

I called out for helps from the Mods...what is the point of @Mods saying "I need help..I'm citing rules" while I'm being character attacked.

I suffer from mental illness.  I don't care what you may think of me personally, I have tried up until that point to remain a positive force in the community.  The fact your members allowed me to be that toxic means I am out.

I can't have that kind of negativity in my life.  I know I lost my cool.  I don't care anymore..you know why?  Because the overall lack of control of the project is why the coin is where it's at now.  A distinct lack of leadership combined with a trivial contribution of "new tech" as the coin is purely PoS.

I asked for help.  I've tried to help maintain order..but if I'm going to be attacked over mental illness, that's a line in the sand...and if your moderators can't ensure that such moments don't boil over...well...that's why I'm selling.

Im sorry you feel that way, I cant ignore the fact you lowered the tone first and the mods at the point of calling may of just been away from there stations. sometimes it takes a little time for them to reply, however as you

said, you have been a positive force in the community, and we would like you to continue being.

tempers have been extremely flared of late, and people are being easily led into argumentative states, take a little time to calm down, maybe have a walk, or just turn off your PC for a while, honestly i feel the same on

many days and have often not restrained myself enough in the past, guilty as charged.

The discord is always open to you, you are welcome back when you are ready.

take care Novakane  Smiley
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

I know this is a few days old,but it seems nothing has changed...
to admit -THERE IS NEWS ABOUT SIGT-

there is one interview with a just anounced new developer that is developing some gravestone for signatum, he basically says the same - noone know where the core devs are....

i still highly recommend a rebranding for sigt to sick
this coin is doomed, even if you go to thier discord,

You will get kicked for asking about :

1.)where are the developers?
2.)why is there no news?
3.)why is the wallet marked as malware by almost any virus scanner?
4.)why these signatum lemmings follow a guy pretending to be helping the coin (19.5 guy) who is just a scalper that tries to destroy the coin
5.)why is the main webstite still not updated despite the POS phase started a while ago
6.)is the algorithm, the marketplace and the website just copy past?
7.)why no updates to mainpage and twitter?s

answers from behind the curtain:
1.) most likely in thailand with our money - big news some days ago said he will be back in november but even the other dev just guess since there was no word from him or the other scammer since POS start
2.) cause there is nothing to report - even the wallet and other devs cant reach the DOC main dev
3.) cause during compiling there was something fishy going on - but noone cares to complile a new one, i guess for a certain reason
4.) because these are the utmost stupid kids i have ever seen on any coin
5.) because its the duty of main dev DOC, and he is in thailand for business....lol since weeks without a word
6.) find out yourself, but it seems to be true
7.) because the DOC owns these, he is anonymous, noone knows who he is,... most likely planing the next scam coin

anyways - feel free to check out this kindergarden coin and crypto lemmings discord - there is a nice example of whats the daily routine there some posts above
its hilarious - you have to see that...

stay away from sigt until it reaches 19.5 satoshi

- and another one- regarding staking - the staking is not working cause devs removed the coin control feature, i guess they have it just for thier own wallet
and after staking the coin for 4 weeks i can tell you even if you own a 100.000sigt you wont get even the 5% in a year.
novakane86

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

Im sorry you feel that way, I cant ignore the fact you lowered the tone first and the mods at the point of calling may of just been away from there stations. sometimes it takes a little time for them to reply, however as you

said, you have been a positive force in the community, and we would like you to continue being.

tempers have been extremely flared of late, and people are being easily led into argumentative states, take a little time to calm down, maybe have a walk, or just turn off your PC for a while, honestly i feel the same on

many days and have often not restrained myself enough in the past, guilty as charged.

take care Novakane  Smiley

Nor should my words not be ignored...in the matter of the fact that yes...I lost my cool...and I went really too far - even if I was having a legitimate issue.

That is the point though....at present there is a lot of things attempted to be sorted out.. but many are really trying to take the reigns when they shouldn't.  Perhaps we may all have been guilty of that at the moment..however, I originally cited I was not trying to be rude, but cited the explicit rule in to why I said anything in the first place...

What followed really is an exercise in how I failed to maintain my own condition.

That is on me...however, I can't make the same mistake twice.  I hope you can understand that this hurts because I was encouraged to sell at 2k, and I held on because I believed in the community...and when I raised an issue about ensuring consistency...that happened.

It's not good for anyone.  I have enough respect for the devs and mods to no longer be a burden, and if I am compromised in that regard...well, there you go.

Epicyclic

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:37:21 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:46:00 PM by Epicyclic

I suffer from mental illness.  I don't care what you may think of me personally, I have tried up until that point to remain a positive force in the community.  The fact your members allowed me to be that toxic means I am out.

I can't have that kind of negativity in my life.  I know I lost my cool.  I don't care anymore..you know why?  Because the overall lack of control of the project is why the coin is where it's at now.  A distinct lack of leadership combined with a trivial contribution of "new tech" as the coin is purely PoS.

I asked for help.  I've tried to help maintain order..but if I'm going to be attacked over mental illness, that's a line in the sand...and if your moderators can't ensure that such moments don't boil over...well...that's why I'm selling.

Good day, Sir.  You were always kind to me, and I will not disavow that.

take care Novakane  Smiley

Nor should my words not be ignored...in the matter of the fact that yes...I lost my cool...and I went really too far - even if I was having a legitimate issue.

That is the point though....at present there is a lot of things attempted to be sorted out.. but many are really trying to take the reigns when they shouldn't.  Perhaps we may all have been guilty of that at the moment..however, I originally cited I was not trying to be rude, but cited the explicit rule in to why I said anything in the first place...

What followed really is an exercise in how I failed to maintain my own condition.

That is on me...however, I can't make the same mistake twice.  I hope you can understand that this hurts because I was encouraged to sell at 2k, and I held on because I believed in the community...and when I raised an issue about ensuring consistency...that happened.

It's not good for anyone.  I have enough respect for the devs and mods to no longer be a burden, and if I am compromised in that regard...well, there you go.

Well for all its worth, i think you're a sound guy, and hope to see you among the discord someday soon  Wink
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:58 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:51:29 AM by rogermayers

THERE IS NEWS ON SIGNATUM

FINALLY - thats what we have been waiting for!

Signatum news ... After further correspondence with HitBTC I sadly have to announce that HitBTC listing looks highly unlikely. The costs are: 5 BTC for auditing the code (non-refundable) and there-on after a 15 BTC fee for a 12 months listing. 6 months would be 9 BTC. Therefore, as mentioned in the announcement channel earlier, the donations collected thus far will be utilised to be listed on another exchange with a relevant customer base and volume.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjnJIIF1MErgeyPN3RGBF95_7ob5WwKwb7naPcyb-js/edit?usp=sharing

please guys this is a nice guide for a coin that answers all questions,
signatum should have had that long before POS, it seems despite the hard working "developers"
there was no time to setup a document that explains wallet issues and teaches the ppl the basics

powergecko

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

Why are they spending money on more exchanges, burst coin is on multiple exchanges, makes no difference to the price,
What they need is the market place up and running,
They also need the prices to be in USD, AUD, EURO, ETC, which depends on each country.
They need a way for people to buy SIGT with a credit card or cash transfer.
They need a easy to use wallet, most people that want to buy online, dont want to fuck around with Syncing wallets and shit.

If this can all fall into place the price could be any amount in the future.

5 BTC could be used for DEVS , Marketing, etc...
ishem

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

What nationality is Doc - I think he might be Spanish, Moroccan or Israeli - what do you guys think... why didn't he want to release his nationality?

Where's Crowetic now - is he in prison now like Doc promised?

This coin doesn't have any privacy features - Tor node implementation is a joke( I'm not sure it even works now), but on top of that, Tor network can be hacked and it's not clear where Tor network will be 3 years from now since govt is cracking down on it. What other privacy features does this coin have? ( i think none)

So Doc vanished in Thailand somewhere, lol... the destination speaks for itself imo lol... yeah you guys get to spend your days arguing about why POS doesn't work - which it doesn't, while Doc is busy banging Thai chicks with your money Smiley
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:58:14 AM

What nationality is Doc - I think he might be Spanish, Moroccan or Israeli - what do you guys think... why didn't he want to release his nationality?

Where's Crowetic now - is he in prison now like Doc promised?

This coin doesn't have any privacy features - Tor node implementation is a joke( I'm not sure it even works now), but on top of that, Tor network can be hacked and it's not clear where Tor network will be 3 years from now since govt is cracking down on it. What other privacy features does this coin have? ( i think none)

So Doc vanished in Thailand somewhere, lol... the destination speaks for itself imo lol... yeah you guys get to spend your days arguing about why POS doesn't work - which it doesn't, while Doc is busy banging Thai chicks with your money Smiley

last I heard DOC is working on another shitcoin.
ishem

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:03 AM

No coin will ever rival Ethereum... 1 sigt = 1 eth lol...

Ethereum was in top 5 in market cap since the very first day of its launch, and it never left that position... what the hell are you guys smoking if you think you can rival that? lol
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: