Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

good time to enter i think, small tranches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley
I've chosen to sell, and maybe I'll get into a certain price before I get into it again. The output has been halved, the mining revenue has gone down a lot, because the hash is going up very high, it's mining very difficult.
COINKING84

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:19 AM

good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley

I think its too soon.  Give it at least another 12h and assess the situation then. 

lol 12 hours, now thats how you hold!
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.

GL convincing anyone to mine there again.  Pretty ballsy.

Well sure, I could have just taken the 30K sigt I just paid out and made up some bullshit about it, at least then I'd be 30K sigt richer and I'd be able to make some money out of this rather than having all my pool fees stolen and operating at a loss. What does it take to please people I wonder?

How do we know the pool owners themselves didn't mess around to quickly siphon off funds, conveniently right before the split?

If pools were in fact hacked, there needs to be disclosure of what happened exactly and what was done to fix it, post wallets so we can check if funds are actually stuck or have been moved around elsewhere, otherwise I don't see why anyone should trust certain pools.

Not accusing anyone (as I never used either of these pools), just saying what the proper actions should be if someone wanted to redeem themselves type of thing.

Vulnerability was that 127.0.0.1 was allowed as an admin IP and somebody spoofed their IP to 127.0.0.1, accessed the consoles and sent funds using the console. Fix was to remove 127.0.0.1 as IP and disallow any kind of IP spoofing-able connections into the admin panel. The patch is in the yiimp github now. I have the IP of the attacker (who also used the same IP to attack the other pools which were affected) and the addresses were the funds were sent.

As far as it goes with the wallet, the blockchain explorer is apparently incorrect. Hashbag was mining to wallet B5fiiZkGkuoiXo6PNXotVDicSUZAG6fcfa, which still has 22.5K balance but none of that is available to the wallet. I installed a new wallet, B7y2B1Lz357byH45TnEaNGZ3BGJhQJrp6B, which is now paying out correctly. I removed some funds from the balances to allow it to pay properly. I still have 1K SIGT available in that wallet in case any more payment issues arise, but hopefully that won't happen.

Thanks for the info.

But I'm wondering why wasn't your pool updated earlier? Wasn't this known since August 4th?

I patched the vulnerability as soon as I found out on the 4th, since then I've been playing catch up with the payments not working properly. I finally gave up trying to recover those 22.5K SIGTs and replaced the wallet yesterday, since then I've had to clear out a percentage of the owed funds and now the payment runs are completing properly. Should be no further issues with it.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
mmo4me001

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

You guys have no single clue what you are doing. You are just some bunch of sheeps used to make hype. This coin is a classic coin used by big dogs to earn huge money quickly. Do you really think this coin can succeed while there are coins out there like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin...? Saying things like HODL, TO THE MOON, ITS ROCKETING is useless. You are just making yourselves look stupid. There is no future for altcoins like this. No long-term game. Only way to make money is to either HODL things like BTC or ETH or follow the big dogs who are trading coins like these for a day. There is a crap ton coins looking promising like this one but its all fantasy for little people. Only the devs and the whales make money and they make it in a day rather then HODLING hoping some day a miracle will come to boost their coins' prices.
If you want to get addicted to losing money then do it like a champ, in Vegas, rather then doing it in such a miserable way.
The price of this coin is going down and its not ever gonna come up. The party is over kids, go home.

Please go to make better pool, clearly plan, bring sigtcoin to the large exchanger as bittrex, poloniex... before scold miners. 'Only God can judge me', dont judge anyone. All cryptocurrency base on the trust, the coin dev lost their trust.
trantrungkien

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:00:19 AM

I repeat my talk about price "As i had said at page 188, it will drop to 2k, and keep price for some days."
Because current price is still over SIGT value, it only increase when dev release MarketPlace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate always welcome <3. BTC: 1SKvQeJgwusSsNjiKj6SiRSSBgR8WD2bp          ****      SIGT: BJQdec5dytRBWkmSSRnLkV78sAXQeqMQ9b

after having efficient funds in my own wallet, how can I buy SIGT.
I go to exchange---------> market-----------> Go to "BUY" section and fullfill the needful information in dropbox

I had seen notification that: "Trade error" because of "Insufficient Fund". What this wrong when I had checked on the above Dropbox
kingdeng

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:01:34 AM

The coin is dead
 Smiley
coincoin00

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:02:16 AM

is there GPU miner for lower ver. of NVIDIA?!!!!!!!???
GPU miner has error  "Your system does not support CUDA 8.0 API!"
any1 help me out here?
trantrungkien

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

I repeat my talk about price "As i had said at page 188, it will drop to 2k, and keep price for some days."
Because current price is still over SIGT value, it only increase when dev release MarketPlace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate always welcome <3. BTC: 1SKvQeJgwusSsNjiKj6SiRSSBgR8WD2bp          ****      SIGT: BJQdec5dytRBWkmSSRnLkV78sAXQeqMQ9b

I go to exchange---------> market-----------> Go to "BUY" section and fullfill the needful information in dropbox

I had seen notification that: "Trade error" because of "Insufficient Fund". What this wrong when I had checked on the above Dropbox

I am newbie, I had SUFFICENT BTC wallet but I want to buy SIGT coin. What process I have to fullfill onCryptopia
Thank you in advance
COINKING84

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

I am newbie, I had SUFFICENT BTC wallet but I want to buy SIGT coin. What process I have to fullfill onCryptopia
Thank you in advance

open account on cryptopia and send some BTC to your cryptopia wallet.
Rashkae

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

You guys have no single clue what you are doing. You are just some bunch of sheeps used to make hype. This coin is a classic coin used by big dogs to earn huge money quickly. Do you really think this coin can succeed while there are coins out there like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin...? Saying things like HODL, TO THE MOON, ITS ROCKETING is useless. You are just making yourselves look stupid. There is no future for altcoins like this. No long-term game. Only way to make money is to either HODL things like BTC or ETH or follow the big dogs who are trading coins like these for a day. There is a crap ton coins looking promising like this one but its all fantasy for little people. Only the devs and the whales make money and they make it in a day rather then HODLING hoping some day a miracle will come to boost their coins' prices.
If you want to get addicted to losing money then do it like a champ, in Vegas, rather then doing it in such a miserable way.
The price of this coin is going down and its not ever gonna come up. The party is over kids, go home.

Please go to make better pool, clearly plan, bring sigtcoin to the large exchanger as bittrex, poloniex... before scold miners. 'Only God can judge me', dont judge anyone. All cryptocurrency base on the trust, the coin dev lost their trust.

That's not a dev scolding miners. That's some random dude scolding miners and investors. So far, the SIGT coin devs have delivered everything on track. What trust do you think they have lost?

Did I help you? If yes, hit me up with some Eth!
0xD6422bcFD87989cf04D7dB489B9c18b3cA95886e
mmo4me001

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

That's not a dev scolding miners. That's some random dude scolding miners and investors. So far, the SIGT coin devs have delivered everything on track. What trust do you think they have lost?

im so sorry, but i only hope they better.
trantrungkien

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:14:01 AM

Thank you in advance

i had suffienct BTC wallet on cryptopia but I can not buy SIGT. Why??..............................................
Rashkae

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

im so sorry, but i only hope they better.

They are. As for listing on Bittrex, that's really up to Bittrex... But the volume that SIGT generated definitely caught their attention.

Rashkae

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:15:10 AM

Thank you in advance

i had suffienct BTC wallet on cryptopia but I can not buy SIGT. Why??..............................................

If you have BTC on cryptopia you should have no problem. What error message do you get?

sketron1

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:16:37 AM

I got in with just over 10k SIGT from mining and moving ZEC funds over in the 4000 SAT range, now it's almost half that.  Thinking of riding it out for as long as it takes as this is still an excellent coin.  What are some thoughts about how the price will play out now that halving has occurred?  It's much harder to mine so I'd think the value will increase at some point, even before devs deliver on marketplace or listing on additional exchanges.  Does anyone else thing the price will recover prior to this?  I'm optimistic still
mb4x4

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:25:00 AM

While I agree that saying HODL, TO THE MOON, ITS ROCKETING is absolutely ridiculous, this is an ongoing party of those who bought tens of thousands at sub 1000sat like myself.  Oh and I don't recommend going to Vegas, DraftKings.com is the best way to have fun and lose money  Smiley
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:31:21 AM

Nói tiếng Việt cho bạn dễ hiểu luôn, để tôi hướng dẫn bạn từng bước một.

SIGT giao dịch trên sàn Cryptopia, nên bạn phải đăng ký vào sàn và nạp số BTC nhất định để mua, bạn có thể tham khảo link này: https://blogtienao.com/huong-dan-dang-ky-tao-vi-mua-ban-altcoin-tren-bittrex/
Nó hướng dẫn cách mua bán altcoin, cách đăng ký / mua bán thì sàn nào cũng giống nhau cả, bạn dựa theo đó mà làm nhé.

Bây giờ bạn vào trang này: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Bấm nút Register trên cùng bên phải để Đăng ký tài khoản trang giao dịch này, đăng ký xong thì vào email đăng ký của bạn xác nhận tài khoản, xác nhận xong vào lại trang kia bấm login và đăng nhập
Muốn giao dịch bạn phải có bitcoin trong tài khoản Cryptopia đó, giờ qua Remitano mua bitcoin rồi chuyển vào ví Bitcoin trên Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Balances
Đợi một thời gian ngắn, bitcoin được xác nhận chuyển thành công (khoảng 1h) thì bạn vào link này: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC#
Đặt lệnh mua và bán ở đó, bạn phải đặt mua giá nào, số lượng bao nhiêu, bạn có đủ số tiền để mua với số lượng đó không. Bạn đặt lệnh xong, rồi ngồi chờ đến khi nào có người bán cho bạn là được, hoặc bạn có thể mua luôn ở mức thấp nhất mà người ta bán. Nhưng vấn đề là bạn có 10k$ nên sẽ mua được rất nhiều SIGT nên bạn nên đặt một mức giá nào đó, như tôi vẫn nói với bạn là đặt ở mức 2k sats thôi. Bạn để ý ô Buy SIGT, bạn nhập giá 0.00002 vào ô Price, sau đó bạn bấm vào số lượng BTC bạn đang có ở mục Balance ngay trên đó, họ sẽ tự tính bạn sẽ mua được bao nhiêu SIGT, và sau đó bạn bấm nút Buy SIGT, lệnh sẽ được đặt ra và chỉ chờ người ta bán cho bạn thôi. Sau khi mua dc rồi, bạn có thể rút SIGT về ví riêng trên máy tính của bạn. Tôi cũng đánh giá SIGT rất có tiềm năng và tin tưởng nó, có điều tôi chỉ có rất ít tiền, không được nhiều như bạn mà giữ SIGT lâu dài. 227tr là quá lớn đối với tôi  Cry

Nếu thấy điều tôi nói có thể giúp được bạn thì hãy thưởng cho tôi theo địa chỉ này nhé <3. BTC: 1SKvQeJgwusSsNjiKj6SiRSSBgR8WD2bp          ****      SIGT: BJQdec5dytRBWkmSSRnLkV78sAXQeqMQ9b

Chào bạn, mình đặt số như bạn nói, mình hạ thấp số lượng nhưng Sàn Cryptopia vẫn báo là Insufficient Fund
sao vậy nhỉ, hay là tại ví BTC chưa có. Mình đã vào kiểm tra Balance thì có rồi
Trong ô Buy SIGT MÌNH ĐẶT 0.00002498 rồi mà vẫn báo lỗi.hic.........................

Did you just deposit the funds? It might still be waiting for the 20 confirmations (or whatever # it requires), and then it'll switch over to available balance.

If that's not the reason, then maybe you're trying to buy too much at once? The most simple account type that I signed up for with Cryptopia only allows a daily limit of $5000 NZ (whatever that translates into for USD).
Jazek

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

aaand its over. Half the reward per block with half price is a no go for me.
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:33:10 AM

bu bye
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: