Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
Legis

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

Bought some "kilos" of SIGT at 1k sat and have on/off mined thus far around 5000 coins after block ~32000 (I missed the start, damn).

With 12k coins one gets around 2 SIGT per day after the PoS hits. 18k = 3 SIGT per day, 60k = 10 SIGT per day. The coin can give OK returns in PoS phase when/if the price reaches 0,5 USD and upwards.

Accumulate and HODL is the only right thing to do. I liquidate some only for my electricity bill. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avilolo0101

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

need yours help !!
I have 2 rigs, the problem is when I connect the 2 rigs to the same pool (mn pool or yip pool) I'm get reported hash rate equal to hath of every single rig.
if I connect them in separate pools everything work perfect.
for the numerical example: each rig provide 110 mh/s
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s
2 rigs on mn pool=110 mh/s
1 rig on yiimp & 1 rig on mn pool=220 mh/s
help me solve it I want they will both work on the same pool-and yes I'm mn pool I have 2 workers (I'm not trying to operate them on the same worker)
thanks ahead guys and sorry for the long.
Legis

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:51:43 PM

Even after 15 mins of mining still showing only half?
avilolo0101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

need yours help !!
I have 2 rigs, the problem is when I connect the 2 rigs to the same pool (mn pool or yip pool) I'm get reported hash rate equal to hath of every single rig.
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s
help me solve it I want they will both work on the same pool-and yes I'm mn pool I have 2 workers (I'm not trying to operate them on the same worker)
Have you tried to set workers name in miner?

how I set workers names in yiimp bat file?
I'm using plaginmod miner
dodongminero

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

greedy whales are just waiting the price to hit above 4k then dump, price will be in the bottom again.

I do not think there is any such thing as a whale when the largest trade on the books at Cryptopia is currently 36,000 SIGT.  That's less than 3 grand.  

Right now it is guppies and minnows with an occasional bream.

yah, maybe you are right mate.
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

this sounds like you are connecting 2 miners as the same worker (not sure if it's possible, never tried...)...
Do you have a worker setup for each rig on the pools your trying and setting your configs different so they each connect?

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
avilolo0101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

this sounds like you are connecting 2 miners as the same worker (not sure if it's possible, never tried...)...
Do you have a worker setup for each rig on the pools your trying and setting your configs different so they each connect?

I'm have 2 workers in MN pool.and its not working correctly maybe its relative to they both use the same port.
in yip I didn't try 2 workers name cause I don't know how to do this, maybe I can add it somewhere in the bat file.
thanks for the help mate.
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

I'm have 2 workers in MN pool.and its not working correctly maybe its relative to they both use the same port.
in yip I didn't try 2 workers name cause I don't know how to do this, maybe I can add it somewhere in the bat file.

I am not using the same pool as you, but you might need to create your worker's accounts at your pool when you log in.  Different pools do things differently.  If you did NOT make a worker for your account then you might be working under a default name.  What will happen then is each time your rig reports hashrate your pool sees 'default worker = 110' then the second rig reports 'default worker = 110'.  If you named your workers AND had your .bat files set up properly, then your pool sees 'worker one = 110' then 'worker two = 110' and the pool then adds them up since they are from different workers. 

You are likely STILL being credited for shares since shares have a unique identity.  Still best to sort it out properly.

I can help out if you want - what pool are you wanting to consolidate both rigs on?
avilolo0101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

I am not using the same pool as you, but you might need to create your worker's accounts at your pool when you log in.  Different pools do things differently.  If you did NOT make a worker for your account then you might be working under a default name.  What will happen then is each time your rig reports hashrate your pool sees 'default worker = 110' then the second rig reports 'default worker = 110'.  If you named your workers AND had your .bat files set up properly, then your pool sees 'worker one = 110' then 'worker two = 110' and the pool then adds them up since they are from different workers.  

You are likely STILL being credited for shares since shares have a unique identity.  Still best to sort it out properly.

I can help out if you want - what pool are you wanting to consolidate both rigs on?
first of all thank you for the elaborate answer,i would like to work on the yiimp pool and as you say in yip I see 2 same identical users which are the name of the miner (ccminer/alexis-1.1_p) I try to add a worker name by edit the .bat file that after my wallet address I add /name.
it didn't work I wasn't able to connect the pool like this.
jimboscott

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

Go here - https://pool.mn/sigt/index.php?page=gettingstarted

The first two steps -

1. Create account.

1 Register here, or login if you already have account
    2 Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login

Each rig needs to have its own unique name.  When you set up the .bat file for your miner it can seem a little counter-intuitive.  You will use THREE things that identify you and your rigs.  

-u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Strangely, you will NOT be asked to use your login PASSWORD for your pool account.  You use your login account NAME, a period, then your worker name.  For me it would look something like this:

-u jimboscott.RigOne

Then finish the FIRST .bat file with the worker's password like this...

-u jimboscott.RigOne -p p455w0rd

Remember, the -p is the WORKER password and not your pool account login password.

Your second rig will look like this (sort of)

-u jimboscott.RigTwo -p PaSsWoRd

This should fix things.  
jimboscott

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

I am not using the same pool as you, but you might need to create your worker's accounts at your pool when you log in.  Different pools do things differently.  If you did NOT make a worker for your account then you might be working under a default name.  What will happen then is each time your rig reports hashrate your pool sees 'default worker = 110' then the second rig reports 'default worker = 110'.  If you named your workers AND had your .bat files set up properly, then your pool sees 'worker one = 110' then 'worker two = 110' and the pool then adds them up since they are from different workers.  

You are likely STILL being credited for shares since shares have a unique identity.  Still best to sort it out properly.

first of all thank you for the elaborate answer,i would like to work on the yiimp pool and as you say in yip I see 2 same identical users which are the name of the miner (ccminer/alexis-1.1_p) I try to add a worker name by edit the .bat file that after my wallet address I add /name.

I just went to your pool's site and they did not seem to give any instructions or even mention worker names in their setup guide.  Not sure where to go with that unless you are willing to try another pool.  I am using suprnova and am also testing at CWI. 
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:52:18 PM

what gpu are you using to mine this coin?

or maybe its good to buy and hold this or start mining to any one suggest please?
avilolo0101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

I just went to your pool's site and they did not seem to give any instructions or even mention worker names in their setup guide.  Not sure where to go with that unless you are willing to try another pool.  I am using suprnova and am also testing at CWI. 

yes yip does not give any instructions for such problem.
ill try again with mn pool in the worst case I will just go back for miner on each pool.
thanks a lot!!!
jimboscott

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

what gpu are you using to mine this coin?

or maybe its good to buy and hold this or start mining to any one suggest please?

If you are going to mine it, start doing it about an hour ago.  The difficulty is increasing and there are under 27,000 blocks left to mine before the reward rate per block is cut in half.

Nvidia cards are better at this than AMD.  If you use Nvidia, the latest version of ccminer works well.  The file is labeled ccminer-x64-2.2 and it extracts to an .exe file that is 16,997,408 bytes.  There are a few other small files too.  I mention this only because there is ANOTHER 2.2 version that runs a lot slower.  

Right now, it is the latest release at https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases and was released on 8/13.

If you run AMD cards I am somewhat clueless.  
Jazek

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

Did palgin fix the new ccminer version?
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s

would be interested to hear of your results at CWI Jimbo  Wink
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:06:04 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 07:23:22 PM by jootn2kx

greedy whales are just waiting the price to hit above 4k then dump, price will be in the bottom again.
Haha nono greedy whales are waiting for crash to 800 satoshi to buy
1000 would be good price too maybe

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s
how a noob u are Grin

0.2 btc and i give u the solution,do we have a deal?
avilolo0101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

need yours help !!
2 rigs on yiimp=110 mh/s
how a noob u are Grin

0.2 btc and i give u the solution,do we have a deal?
sounds sweet-send me your btc address!!
HodlOrava

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

My Windows wallet have only one connection and even that is dropping. Can't get syncronized. My Internet connection is OK.

Code:
socket recv flood control disconnect (5018124 bytes)
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054

FAQ, CPU Benchmarks, Nodes, Block files - http://hodlcoin.fi/
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: