Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55587 times)
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:15:18 PM

We've just launched a major update to how we display performance on our platform. For more details please see our Medium post at https://medium.com/rialto-ai/new-dashboard-and-performance-chart-updates-explained-fd46c14f1bbb

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:16:40 PM

Since you measure the algo performance in USD, will we get the disbursement of profit in USD(stable) as well?
It's depressing to see the profit notification on a dashboard, and have a fat zero in a wallet that the profit is supposed to be transferred to.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:36:15 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 12:55:37 AM by RIALTO.AI

The way we calculate profit/fees hasn't changed but this change to USD as primary performance metric helps our users realize that they're making USD profits with their holdings even though they're not paying any performance fees to us as no profits in BTC have been made.

We no longer pay profits into your wallet but automatically reinvest all profits back into the algorithm. This makes much more sence in the long run as it means that your profits compound over time, just like pension funds do for example.

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit
Relictus

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:57:19 PM

We no longer pay profits into your wallet but automatically reinvest all profits back into the algorithm. This makes much more sence in the long run as it means that your profits compound over time, just like pension funds do for example.

When was this change announced? I must've missed it.

Also, will there be an announcement for dividend distribution for non-voting stock holders?

sluggo

Activity: 134

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:53:36 AM

Is the XRL token exchange still open? If i send my remaining  XRL tokens to this token contract address 0x0886B14Ad9919DbfDFc5Ac76665A462B4641A44f
I will automatically receive ETH  at 1 XRL = 0.00041625 ETH?
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:03:53 PM

When was this change announced? I must've missed it.

Also, will there be an announcement for dividend distribution for non-voting stock holders?

This change came with the new platform. No announcement yet in relation to the dividend distribution. This type of info will be communicated directly with the shareholders not via public forums.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:06:52 PM

Is the XRL token exchange still open? If i send my remaining  XRL tokens to this token contract address 0x0886B14Ad9919DbfDFc5Ac76665A462B4641A44f
I will automatically receive ETH  at 1 XRL = 0.00041625 ETH?

Yes the exchange for ETH is still open, and at the moment you will receive 0.00041625 ETH per 1 XRL, however due to storage costs this rate will go down over time so do not delay converting any remaining XRL tokens.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:09:44 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 07:23:46 PM by RIALTO.AI

We are delighted to announce the launch of our newly developed INSTANT EXCHANGE PLATFORM, now open to all EU COUNTRIES for public testing and feedback. You can access the exchange at https://www.shapeshift.trade/

We use our ARBITRAGE ALGORITHM to quickly find you the best price from across multiple exchanges, with NO REGISTRATION required. For more details please see our blog post at https://medium.com/rialto-ai/public-test-of-our-rialtotrade-instant-exchange-1d89379559bb

Relictus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:28:30 PM

Shapeshift? You got the rights for the trademark, or is this going to be a lawsuits from owners of shapeshift.io?

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:49:08 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 06:16:48 PM by RIALTO.AI

This domain is just for testing purposes. We will use a different URL for the final platform.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:16:28 PM

Our REFERRAL/AFFILIATE program is now live on our rialtotrade.com platform. Login to get your link and earn rewards for helping us grow. For more details please see our latest blog update below.

https://medium.com/rialto-ai/rialtotrade-com-referral-affiliate-program-launch-6ffc6a8a4bc4

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:37:52 PM

We are changing the way we charge the PERFORMANCE FEE on the platform. For more please read this IMPORTANT fee change announcement! https://medium.com/rialto-ai/important-fee-change-announcement-54eeb4f89788

Sidney986

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:09:20 PM

Realto are crooks.  Cry

They devalue the tokens with shares.  Then they don't pay out because my tokens are in a new address as explained in their email.  I missed out on the first and second round share distribution because of this.  There is no excuse as the block chain has a record of the holders and they new I had the tokens when I sent them out of my eth address in exchange for eth at the deadline.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:54:13 PM

Everyone eligible who followed our instructions has received shares, a premium account on our new www.rialtotrade.com platform and all their assets converted to ETH.

A very small number of users who misunderstood our instructions or were late to complete the steps required unfortunately missed out on the shares but still received everything else, so please get in touch with our support if you feel you unfairly missed out on the Premium account or any of your assets.

There's nothing we can do about the free preferred shares as the deadline has now long passed and we clearly stated on multiple occasions across all our communication channels the conditions to participate and the deadlines, which were actually extended by a full month.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 11:52:39 AM

In today's blog post we talk about how to manage crypto volatility for a more favorable risk/reward ratio: https://medium.com/rialto-ai/diversify-and-conquer-c4cdcabc1679

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

We've just launched a redesigned homepage at https://rialtotrade.com/ (not mobile optimized yet)

Be sure to have a look and let us know what you think.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:38:40 PM

We've just launched a redesigned homepage at https://rialtotrade.com/ (not mobile optimized yet)

Be sure to have a look and let us know what you think.

Can you disclose how many registered users you have at your platform? Since you are in operations since 2017, I am guessing you have loyal users already. And yes, you should develop your app for mobile applications also, so you can tap those mobile crypto traders.
Relictus

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:36:26 PM

Would you consider creating a fund that makes money from funding off perpetual futures? Up until recently, holding a short on bitmex for ethereum yielded ~10.5%+ p.a. Which is greater than constant losses MM algo generates.
Speaking off, what would happen if the deposit amount eventually runs out? I'm down ~50% in btc since the start already.

readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:34:39 AM

I am one of the first users of this platform, I have always been in this cryptocurrency. from the beginning to now I have only lost ... there has been no real profit even when the btc has doubled.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:07:15 PM

Can you disclose how many registered users you have at your platform? Since you are in operations since 2017, I am guessing you have loyal users already. And yes, you should develop your app for mobile applications also, so you can tap those mobile crypto traders.

Unfortunately we can't disclose actual numbers, but we do have a strong core of loyal supporters. You can see the exact amount of funds under management though so that should give you a general idea of the size of the user base.

Would you consider creating a fund that makes money from funding off perpetual futures? Up until recently, holding a short on bitmex for ethereum yielded ~10.5%+ p.a. Which is greater than constant losses MM algo generates.
Speaking off, what would happen if the deposit amount eventually runs out? I'm down ~50% in btc since the start already.

Sounds interesting. We will take a look at it, thanks for the suggestion.

I am one of the first users of this platform, I have always been in this cryptocurrency. from the beginning to now I have only lost ... there has been no real profit even when the btc has doubled.

The loss that you are referring to is only in BTC terms and in fairness everything has lost against BTC in 2019. In USD terms though it has been a very good year, currently +60.84% for the last 6 months for our MM algo. You can check it for yourself at https://rialtotrade.com/algorithms/mm-algorithm and you may also want to read our latest blog post on this topic: Diversify and conquer (RialtoTrade)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: