Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118424 times)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

Hello everyone,

Ambrosus just got listed on Kucoin. I am on Kucoin exchange from its beginning. KuCoin is a growing exchange that offers special benefits to holders of their coin the Kucoin Shares (KCS). Those benefits are mainly lower fees and passive income. Here is the link of the official benefits of KCS: https://imgur.com/a/Z43p8 Everything is explained in the picture. Kucoin distributes a part of its earnings to KCS holders and to its users through referral program. Join Kucoin Exchange via this link: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3TJxz Invitation Code is: E3TJxz

I hope you will find those basic explanations useful, if so please use my invitation link you can also message me here for more information.

Good luck trading,
George

Wow. kucoin is a reliable exchange that has listed many coins. Now I know why the price goes high today. But I care more about the development. I Hope the dev team can make it out according to the road map.

I can not agree more. The dev team should focus on the development, the market team can do some promoting to Let more investors know the value. I think the development is more important.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

AMB is strong in yesterday's fall. It seems that the middle and long line is a good currency. Because it will be a great product, so all we need to do is to hold and wait patiently. Cheesy
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:47 AM

The safety of food and drug blocks is very worrying in the two industries. AMB can really solve these difficult problems on the ground. The price of money is flying sooner or later, so developers need continuous efforts. Tongue
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

if you are brave enough and believe in this project, you can sell it everytime it has a big rise and then buy back when it fall rapidly, then you can gain a great profits even the price stand in place

nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

if you are brave enough and believe in this project, you can sell it everytime it has a big rise and then buy back when it fall rapidly, then you can gain a great profits even the price stand in place

you mean sell and buy btc?lol
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

you mean sell and buy btc?lol
btc rise still, but amb will rise and fall, this coin is just like a dump and pump game, no need to hold long

wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

AMB investors, you have to do well in a medium - and long - term attitude. Its price will not immediately rise in a straight line, but as time goes on to prove its value, the price will gradually be reflected. Roll Eyes Tongue
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

Does anyone know of any latest news from Ambrosus. I heard somewhere that they will be having some partnerships, not sure if this is accurate or not. But if anyone has any information it would be much appriciated.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Does anyone know of any latest news from Ambrosus. I heard somewhere that they will be having some partnerships, not sure if this is accurate or not. But if anyone has any information it would be much appriciated.

Since the OP is very active here, I think if there is any latest news, he will tell us immediately, So just keep updated with this thread and get latest news.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Madadam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

I was hanging on their telegram chat a while ago and they said tha some major developmet is behind the scenes.Basically the team is exploring various opportunities in development, from what I get. Anyway I think we will have news very soon.
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Ambrosus has been really busy during the first couple of months post- TGE. Our developers have started building the actual eco- system, while Dr. Meyer and his team have focused intensely on sensor development. Meanwhile, there has been some progress in terms of business cooperation. The marketing and content management team is also working on community outreach and project awareness.

With all these new events happening at Ambrosus, we are pleased to announce that our CEO, Angel Versetti, will be participating in an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit Saturday 16th December ( 3pm - 6pm CET) to share his vision for Ambrosus and answer any queries you may have at this stage.

The question thread is already open and you can submit your questions by clicking on the link below.We want to make sure your most pressing questions are answered so make sure you upvote the questions you find are most relevant as they will be priority.

Click here to ask a question : https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

Ambrosus has been really busy during the first couple of months post- TGE. Our developers have started building the actual eco- system, while Dr. Meyer and his team have focused intensely on sensor development. Meanwhile, there has been some progress in terms of business cooperation. The marketing and content management team is also working on community outreach and project awareness.

With all these new events happening at Ambrosus, we are pleased to announce that our CEO, Angel Versetti, will be participating in an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit Saturday 16th December ( 3pm - 6pm CET) to share his vision for Ambrosus and answer any queries you may have at this stage.

The question thread is already open and you can submit your questions by clicking on the link below.We want to make sure your most pressing questions are answered so make sure you upvote the questions you find are most relevant as they will be priority.

Click here to ask a question : https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/
great, we are happy to see the team member interacting with us and i think a live will be better than reddit, images speak louder than words
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

great, we are happy to see the team member interacting with us and i think a live will be better than reddit, images speak louder than words

We definitely want to interact more with you and this is one of our goals for 2018. We are going to start with a reddit AMA but we will look into your suggestion!

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

We definitely want to interact more with you and this is one of our goals for 2018. We are going to start with a reddit AMA but we will look into your suggestion!

I remember Angel joined in a Chinese wechat group and had a Q&A session before the ICO. I think it is a good way to Let more Chinese investors know its potential. So I hope there will be one again in the future.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████