Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44679 times)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

I would say it depends on the nature of the job you do. For someone who is majorly doing a manual job, and what he is earning via bitcoin is very much more than the labour job, then I would say the best way is to quit without thinking twice but for someone like a lot of people I know whose day job is a career that needs to be built even though the income might be lower then such individual can take bitcoin as a part-time job and at the same time build his career as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Quit your job and go to the bitcoin if you have a big capital and you have reputation that is being handle at the virtual world because with bitcoin you can easily lose your money just one wrong step so I highly suggest that think first before you quit your job.
i like this, take big step, take big risk, many opportunity will come.
are you will getting success or not? who's know?
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

Depending on your kind Of job, If its give you time to invest in other venture,you can still keep the job and maintain your career and professional progression and still focus on bitcoin.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

You need those two things, because bitcoin is a virtual world, and real job is indispensable as a human being because every human being needs real socialization

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

I wouldn't suggest that. I don't know how old are you and what experiences you have but without steady income is hard to live. And Bitcoin is still too risky and uncertain way of earning that you sometimes can't influence on. But on the other hand if you don't have any financial obligations and still are very young you could try, nothing to lose.
Until this moment, Bitcoin has helped millions of people wealthy. However, the miracle happened only to those who invested in time, spent some time with Bitcoin and were lucky. Therefore, having a certain source of income from your career is still a safer option. I still encourage taking bitcoin to get rich quick, but do not give up your career to join Bitcoin. There will both be better.

I think Bitcoin is a currency and Bitcoin trading is like a forex trading, so it is not a actual job type thing. Job is something for which you  for 9 to 5 for certain company but bitcoin/altcoin trading is business where you invest and get profit / loss.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

I wouldn't suggest that. I don't know how old are you and what experiences you have but without steady income is hard to live. And Bitcoin is still too risky and uncertain way of earning that you sometimes can't influence on. But on the other hand if you don't have any financial obligations and still are very young you could try, nothing to lose.
Until this moment, Bitcoin has helped millions of people wealthy. However, the miracle happened only to those who invested in time, spent some time with Bitcoin and were lucky. Therefore, having a certain source of income from your career is still a safer option. I still encourage taking bitcoin to get rich quick, but do not give up your career to join Bitcoin. There will both be better.

I think Bitcoin is a currency and Bitcoin trading is like a forex trading, so it is not a actual job type thing. Job is something for which you  for 9 to 5 for certain company but bitcoin/altcoin trading is business where you invest and get profit / loss.

One difference which you missed here is that Trading / business involves profit and loss but in a job we get fixed salary and there is zero percent chances of a loss. I will still continue my day time job and take bitcoin as a part time income.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

Sure. But I think Bitcoin become your second job, your second income is better than your main jobs. If you are really in financial problems, you can grab Bitcoin as your job. It will help you overpass your poor situation, say goodbye to them. You can choose Bitcoin if you are investing, it will bring high profit to you.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Actually for me if you can still focus on both why not do it at the same time but if can't, weight the two of it to which you much more make a profit on a daily job basis or annually and decide it for yourself.

It is only a matter of choices but if you think your time and investment is worth for Bitcoin do it now!
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

Or you might end up with nothing if ever something unforeseen happens suddenly to bitcoin. And you will find it really hard to look for a job since you are already old. It is best if you have a job and in your vacant time you do what you need to do with your bitcoins. Trading most probably. Your job is a sort of a safety net.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

I wouldn't want to go that way.
I would rather keep my job which I can be safer with my incentives and retiremnt than keeping my eye 24/7 in the monitor.
It will just exhaust out of me but I can still do it. Bitcoin have expensive price now and that means a lower buyer thingking u92 4737'
So ai took athe oojj
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

You dont need to sacrifice your job for bitcoin, if you can earn it while you are doing your job, both needs a high patience, an attention and a very lot of time, if you can manage it both and well i think you will be rich someday, earning bitcoin is a privelege for all of us, earning it is one of the key to make us become rich so dont choose one.

Y U MAD AT ME
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:51:51 PM

I think that we should also have a job becase when we have a job we have additional income so we can buy at some exchanger some crypto when price is small and sell for high really easy and we can affort more money to invest to make more money.
stevemic

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

yes we need to work

this is an extra income for us ..

just to earn more
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Honestly, it depends. If your job is stable and is giving you a nice income, why would you think about leaving? Maybe, we can easily get rich through bitcoin but "easily" is a very big word. I doubt if a single investment would make you an instant millionaire. I know that anything is possible in bitcoin but I believe that it is still more important to have a stable job.

Besides, you can still earn bitcoin while you have a regular work. You can do both at the same time and unnecessarily asking you to leave work. I have friends who took the risk by giving their whole time to bitcoin, they have managed to earn an amount that had helped them to raise a business but as soon as the business goes well, he goes back to work. He said that even if he is earning bitcoin online, he is still consider as unemployed.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

I think that we should also have a job becase when we have a job we have additional income so we can buy at some exchanger some crypto when price is small and sell for high really easy and we can affort more money to invest to make more money.
Don't think it and do it. We can't say that bitcoin's price will steadily be going up since there might be a time where bitcoin hits its downfall. We need to focus on our work which is our steady financial support for our selves and think of bitcoin as an investment and withdraw once you really need it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

yes we need to work

this is an extra income for us ..

just to earn more
Not so fast. If you've invested a lot in Bitcoin and it gave you a large profit (1 million USD or more) you can easily quit your job. Jobs are only a way to make money and become rich if possible. If you already have that why work at all?
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

if you don't want to work,just quit your job try to start your work with btc.you may lost or can't go back to job but you can start your business with btc anytime.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

No, it's not good for you to quit your real job for bitcoin, because everything can be happen and every thing will die one day, only god, So it's better for you to focus in both, your real job and bitcoin and I will vote "for focus on both".
Personally, i consider bitcoin like a very good investement and awesome domain to focus, but, That's not mean that we quit our works and foucs in just bitcoin. It's a valuable stuffs, of course it will help us every day and in our worst moments.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

if you don't want to work,just quit your job try to start your work with btc.you may lost or can't go back to job but you can start your business with btc anytime.
Yes its right, but without the real job we can't use our skills. Skills that spend allot of years in school, the true purpose of our schooling is to get a job and apply all on what we learned from the shool. Yes bitcoin can help us to earn money and possible become rich in the future. You can not success in bitcoin if you have no enough knowledge in this field.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

Are you sure of that? How will you make sure that you will take more profit by Bitcoin compared to your job? I think that to be in the safe side and earn more is to keep your job while also doing Bitcoin. Cryptoworld is full of risks and we need to balance it out with sure stable income which will put you in the safe side and earn a lot by doing both.
Working being an employee with an organization or company you will get a particular amount at the end of the month but investing in bitcoin may earned a lot of amount for you within days. I prefer investment in bitcoin instead of have a job, because it is much better to have a business in small amount stead of job with high salary. I thin in a job you will bound an in business the others are bound to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: