Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:59:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44691 times)
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

If both make me a lot of money, i will do both. Although a lot of time is wasted just for work and a bit of vacation lol. I keep glancing at bitcoin as my main job
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:44:31 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

It is upto your choice that how much you are earning right now, if you are just starting then it is better that first you get full experience and get your account on high rank, and check that how much you are earning and how much you can earn after all calculation you can take bitcoin as full time or if you can adjust both then it is much better.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

hmmm we dont know what happen if you do that ... but think first if your really want to focus on bitcoin
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

I think that you should focus on both rather than wasting your time betting on something which is unsure of. If you quit your job and focus on bitcoin, who knows what will happen in the future. And if you focus on your job, you cannot get richer because the salary is fixed and it depends on how much they pay you. However, if you focus on both, you will be rich using both salaries; bitch and your job.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

I am on the verge of doing that. As my job is not giving me  any satisfaction in terms of time and payback of hard work. On the other hand bitcoin is being realistic for me. I can earb as much as i want and that is also in my own comfort zone. I dont have to listen to anyone and plus i can sleep late morning too. Haha. Yeah my job is like worst and i think it is same case with everyone. Besides money and time bitcoin is also promising secured future while job wont do much for me when i will retire. Bitcoin seems more comfortable in case of use and adopting in real life.
If you feel on this way better to choose up already if your day stable job give you the stress specially on tight schedules and less earnings then maybe its the time to switch fully on bitcoin but we should really be ready on the risk knowing that bitcoin doesnt last forever and anytime it would disappear but we shouldnt think of that thing as of now because bitcoin is still young and there are lots of stuffs we can do on it.
Definitely I agree to your idea. I was once working for about four years in a company. I got exhausted in my job because I handled kids and adults a like. The worst was when I was depressed and I had to quit and here comes bitcoin. Bitcoin has given me an opportunity to rise again gradually. I was really upset before because I couldn't support something for my parents. However, job versus bitcoin, I'm weighing things out now that it can be both possible to multitask. But for now, I have to stick for bitcoin because it's really hard to find a job thesedays.
Bitcoin does really give chances for those people who do really have a hard time on finding a job and on this way i did go too on jumping to bitcoin because i do really have a hard time to find a job in the past until i knew about bitcoin which really gives me the nice opportunity on making money which i cant really get on my regular job salary which its really an advantage for us people who do have awareness on bitcoin.
yes you said very well that bitcoin need just a few hours not the whole day we can earn through bitcoin even if we will use bitcoin as a side job for ourselves it is a great opportunity for those people who do not have any job but if you have a proper job then spend a few hours on bitcoin forum and you will earn a smart income through it along with your job.
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

I think that you should focus on both rather than wasting your time betting on something which is unsure of. If you quit your job and focus on bitcoin, who knows what will happen in the future. And if you focus on your job, you cannot get richer because the salary is fixed and it depends on how much they pay you. However, if you focus on both, you will be rich using both salaries; bitch and your job.

I would not have quit working for the opportunity to make bitcoins. And this is despite the fact that sometimes I earn much more in crypto currency than in the office. Offline work is more stable than online.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

If both make me a lot of money, i will do both. Although a lot of time is wasted just for work and a bit of vacation lol. I keep glancing at bitcoin as my main job

I am currently doing the same thing. My bitcoin earnings is really close to my job's salary even if am doing bitcoin as a sidejob right now. So basically i would always make time for both but of course have to focus more on work if I am in the office
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

I do not see it as an opportunity to win, I'm only interested in hobby, even though I wondered about the price of most of the time, but now I wondered and looked, $ 2717

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:16:08 PM

It depends on your aim. Because of i like my job, i can't throw away it to be deal with btc.Besides work I can get information about btc. If you mean it for pure profit again it depends on your job. You can't get much money from BTC as a source of income. Because you will do mistake in somewhere. That's why essentially your job after it work.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

I do not see it as an opportunity to win, I'm only interested in hobby, even though I wondered about the price of most of the time, but now I wondered and looked, $ 2717
Like this is already my job and that's the question of seeing now has reached $2717 how after segwit later completed, I am sure can be increasingly soaring Grin
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

Of course I choose my job, no offense to all users for me bitcoin is only my part time job. I choose my job for the reasons of:
1. Bitcoin is not legalize to accept it as primary source of income.
2. Selling or bitcoin price fluctuation in the market is so unpredictable.
3. Government is not allowed bitcoin as primary currency in each nation.
4. Stability of works in bitcoin world are also questionable, due to signature campaign and some other sites are closed after a weeks or months.

For now that's my reason of picking jobs.
Your points are somewhat valid but I will up to some extent disagree with you. Governments have begun to realize the power of bitcoins and are on their way to make them legal. Few states have already taken this step. As far as fluctuations are concerned, take them positive. They provide opportunities to newcomers for stepping into crypto world. I personally believe that focusing on both is a nice decision.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:52:49 PM

Don't quit your job! You just can't rely on what you can earn in bitcoin, it's too uncertain and too risky. Just treat it as another source of income and don't let go of your job and make it your main source of income. You can do signature campaigns in your free time or you can invest some of your salaries to bitcoin and you can make an extra money out of it.

Everyone is bleeding in blood and beating the sun just to have a job in the real world, quitting a decent job is not a smart move. We all know that the earning here is pretty good but still we cant just quit our job. Focus on the two sides of the coin and balanced it. Make a harmony between crypto ang real works.
If you're thinking about going more richer then, it would give you much reason to not quit your job because those who are rich have more than 1 or 2 line of incomes. Never depend on only one thing because the tides might turn and you will drown if you don't have a lifeboat or a last resort.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:55:28 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (1)

The best investment is your investment of time in a good job.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

I think you should keep both of them your job and bitcoin that's the smartest option, because the bitcoin is not stable in contrast to job which ensures a fixed salary , so in case you can't get money from working on bitcoin you will not regret about your job

skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

I choose both.
 I have an ideal to raise money from bitcoin and can build a real business of bitcoin dance.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

Dude no dont quit your job every need to socialize so please do that or you might regret it in the future.

Make bitcoin as you side line job there is called time management do it and you will be even more richer with bitcoin by your side and you job that connects with people.

You that a fact that to much electronic devices in front of you it cost you health. Even your job has a connection to internet please have time stand up and get healthier.

Ps: Dont do it
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:34:51 AM

Quit your job when you have enough money to fund yourself while your unemployed.
Doing bitcoin is not the fastest way to earn money. You have to put some effort to this.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

I hope by now you have made the decision that is right for you. I would love to quit my day job but I would need at least 100 Bitcoin in hand to be able to safely retire early from my job but that is a long way way so for now I have to work full time and do a few of the Bitcoin earning jobs on the side.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

I thnik you should just focus on both because job and bitcoin are the same. You can earn at both the difference is that in a real job you can assure from the profit that you'll earn unlike in bitcoin there are so many scams out there. But for me i think you should focus on a real job and use bitcoin as a part time job we all know that we can't focus on two things at once that's why you should choose 1. But it was just my opinion that you should focus on job, we all have different opinions in life.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

Quit your job when you have enough money to fund yourself while your unemployed.
Doing bitcoin is not the fastest way to earn money. You have to put some effort to this.

Actually, bitcoin is the fastest way to have rather than waiting for your salary in your job considering that you are a regular employee. Imagine on trading, of you are lucky on choosing right altcoin, you can have a profit 10 fold within a month which is very big. The only disadvantage on bitcoin is the profit is not stable unlike regular job. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: