Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

If my success in bitcoin I will not go out and I will continue to work to fill my spare time as well as additional income.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

If I ever could master crypto trading I would certainly give up my job if I could earn more than what I am earning in my day job but it is not so easy at my age. I sincerely do hope that you can be brave to give up your job if you are earning good amounts of Bitcoin this can change your life so I wish you the best.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

If I ever could master crypto trading I would certainly give up my job if I could earn more than what I am earning in my day job but it is not so easy at my age. I sincerely do hope that you can be brave to give up your job if you are earning good amounts of Bitcoin this can change your life so I wish you the best.
You are making money in Bitcoin trading then continue no problem but for that don't give up your job it's not a good decision mate. Make trading is a secondary job for you if you not get time to work on trading no problem you can spend less time and earn less money. But don't give up your job and put your life at risk.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

If you can do both, why quit working. Unless you are have online business, as I am an example. I make money from internet, and the income i use for real business starts from raising some poultry and over time, i can build chicken farm in large volume so it can open job field.
SilentSculptor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Quitting a job for bitcoin is not a good option .I think bitcoin is a secondary source of income and one should not wholly depend on it rather should focus on job as well as bitcoin to become economically good(best) 😊
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

if you are a hustler in technical analysis in trading cryptocurrencies, quit your job! but if you are an average bitcoin rider, better educate yourself more because we can never gamble our living. we must make a good living so dont take the risk if the risk is too high. better stay in your job and do bitcoin in your free time to minimize risk of getting broke.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:39:07 PM

Bitcoin is not a stable thing it could go down as fast as its gone up that is why you should always have a buck up plan in case it goes down, so quiting a job and going full time on bitcoin may work for a bit but there is no garentie when shit goes down
well if you are going to take all your time searching how to earned ad grow your btc well moving away from your job can be done, most of the time
I stayed more or less 8-12 hrs inside this forum in order for me to learned some more ideas to earn like trading or doing some offer service in exchange to
bitcoin or sometimes even captha and faucets just to earn little btc that's how I did after I choose to focus with btc.
Jordan_Hodge

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

I did!
'The game' is then not to spend all your crypto savings whilst living (food,travel,rent, bills) - it just takes crypto to have a bad 6 week period, and you to have a lot of out goings, to severely reduce your savings.
My suggestion would be to set a defined target of what you want to achieve, then set yourself a time to achieve that and work out how much it will cost you to live in that time - then cash out the required amount. You've now got a framework to work within and hopefully still have a nice amount of crypto. Anyway that's my 2 satoshi's, good luck with your decision.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:58:43 PM

I think that the main benefit we all have from bitcoin is its capital growth.
To really earn bitcoins you need some skills, like knowledge about source code or something in that direction.
Most of us do not have that.
So for the larg majority the only way to get bitcoins is to buy them.
That needs capital, which is normaly earned by a regular job.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:05 PM

No of course don't do that. Although bitcoin is very profitable, and the possibility to get rich from it is high, you shouldn't leave something certain for something risky.
Although i believe that bitcoin future is bright, there's always a chance that it may die, or crash. So, when that time happened, what will you do if you don't have a job?
But everything depends on you, whether you want to take a risk or not.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

I still prefer a job rather than bitcoin. In a job we not only get a salary, but a friend and experience directly on the field I think it's hard to get. And do not close the possibility to make bitcoin as a filler of spare time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

I am still confused what to do ..
I myself do rely on bitcoin as a livelihood, because my job is only a trader whose results are not as big as bitcoin.
Should i stop trading and focus more on bitcoins?

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

don't mix up with two things. The job is certainly different from Bitcoin. you can maintain these two sectors at a time but for the sake of Bitcoin, you should not quit the job. because Job is a pleasure and identity. it also provides to you a regular basis income. so it should be taken as seriously.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:55:38 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

So basically you are already rich. There is no problem if you have money or someone in your family is working and providing all your daily needs. If that's what you feel then go with it. If you already know how it goes and how to play it then I think there's no reason to stop you. But if it doesn't work the way you wanted it to be meaning that you got more lose with bitcoin then just remember that you can always find a job to support you.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

If I'm like you, I'll see my work in the real world, whether the job makes me comfortable or just makes me forced to work. If the job is good and makes me comfortable to be there, I will continue to work there and choose to focus on the work in the real world and focus also on bitcoin, because focusing on both makes us richer than we previously thought.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

For me I think bitcoin can replace a regular job and I can work at home to earn bitcoin! My salary now is too low that my bitcoin earning is so big that 1 year in my regular job salary is equal to 2-3 months here in my bitcoin earnings.
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

I am still confused what to do ..
I myself do rely on bitcoin as a livelihood, because my job is only a trader whose results are not as big as bitcoin.
Should i stop trading and focus more on bitcoins?

To focus on bitcoin need courage and sacrifice, bitcoin anytime can be down drastically, at first time I also hesitates, but with confidence I dare to focus on bitcoin, almost a year I've been doing this. Thanks God now everything smooth and enough for living me and my family.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

In 2016 I was a teacher. Beginning of 2017 I left my job. And now I can earn much than my job. I don't want to back my job again. Now I am a full-time Bitcoin trader. And I am so happy with Bitcoin.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

Well, a lot of things need to be put into consideration before you make such a decision. Do your bitcoin investment take a lot of your time? How do you compare your earning from bitcoin to that of your full time job and time you spent on your full time job? What are your financial obligations that you need to take care off? Just try as much as possible to answer all this fundamental question before you arrives at a conclusion one whether to quite your full time job for Bitcoin investment or not.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

I think Bitcoin and Job are both good ways to have a stable income. Well if we will be talking about job, the stability of income will definitly depend on what job and position you are in.
So generally speaking, Bitcoin saves effort and time and gives you the control of your money with its chances of price fluctuations. Having a job is safe too though. It's just that it needs work hard and full effort.
In bitcoin you need internet and power. Also intelligence of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: