Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44679 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:52:26 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
I guess there are manager or high profile members here who are also full time in this forum and i guess they are getting a lot of payout in there jobs i guess this job could really be a source of income for everybody i guess it is also good for extra jobs at home if you are already in a good rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:09:08 PM

we can earning bitcoin anytime and anywhere when we have free time so I focus on both because I can still handle it. if you believe bitcoin makes more money then do it and I hear a lot of bitcoin users are willing to let go of their jobs for bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

Anyone who is holding a significant amount of coins (40-50+) has by now almost certainly made more money on Bitcoin this month than at your job, unless you are making $20,000+ per month at your job. Obviously every month isn't like this, but so far this is one of those months where your holdings probably out earned your employment income.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Anyone who is holding a significant amount of coins (40-50+) has by now almost certainly made more money on Bitcoin this month than at your job, unless you are making $20,000+ per month at your job. Obviously every month isn't like this, but so far this is one of those months where your holdings probably out earned your employment income.

Yes but you will not make this amount every month as this price rise is extraordinary.
It does not happen every day (the price goes up $500). Cheesy
I think soon lots of Bitcoin users will work online to get paid in Bitcoin.
There are freelancing sites already and other things.
But most people do not have enough $ to invest everything in Bitcoin to make money as you say...
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:38:48 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I would suggest you must never quit your job for bitcoins. Although you may say you earn much much more money than you get from your job salary, quitting your job is the worst thing you may ever think of. Why? Your job is a stable work for you to have an income though small but consistent. In the bitcoin community you never know when it will go down, your talents and skills may be not need anymore, signature campaigns may vanished, issues like the aug. 1 may split the value of your bitcoins to less than the value of your salary in short earning bitcoin is not a consistent job for earning money so just continue your job and bitcoin as a sideline your alternative income. Smiley
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:12:22 AM

It's hard to choose. Because both have the same interests and have different values, it would be good if the work ofline and online we work together. In addition to the work ofline, we can surf the internet. So we can earn double. I think it's a pretty good scheme to success (rich).
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

Don't quit (focus on both). You should never really go all in on anything, unless you have proof of steady income. You can't count on trading, mining, or just a general increase in value over time. But if you have services or goods, that's another thing.

Look into the eyes.
Asimov

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:59:41 AM

Depends on you, on how many coins you got and how much you believe in yourself
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:07:49 AM

Do not quit your job for just focusing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet stabled on its price and the jobs that you can have in bitcoin will not last forever because they can close it as long as the price of the bitcoin fall. Do not compare those two because those two can give you different benefits for your life and you should take advantage of those two.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:35:14 AM

You must focused on both. One of these two will serves as you insurance. You'll never know which one will crash and go down. It is better that you have an ace that will back you up when time comes. Besides, it is obviously important that you have to balance your time and effort on these. This is a very wise decision to make because it will give you opportunity to work and earn even if you fail on any of the two
This it is way better to have several income streams than to depend on one, I have several friends that had jobs and when they got fired they did not knew what to do, some have been unemployed for months and their situation is difficult if was fired I will just laugh since I would still have bitcoin.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

You must focused on both. One of these two will serves as you insurance. You'll never know which one will crash and go down. It is better that you have an ace that will back you up when time comes. Besides, it is obviously important that you have to balance your time and effort on these. This is a very wise decision to make because it will give you opportunity to work and earn even if you fail on any of the two
This it is way better to have several income streams than to depend on one, I have several friends that had jobs and when they got fired they did not knew what to do, some have been unemployed for months and their situation is difficult if was fired I will just laugh since I would still have bitcoin.

You must focus on both, you must apply time management for your self dude. It is a great oppurtunity for you to become successful and can have money for expenses. Job is very important to because it helps you to have a mental and physical exercises too, you can do bitcoin just by sitting because it can be done electronically. The great idea is there are many cryptocurrency companies that release job for unemployed people, a job that is related to bitcoin.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

Actually, with me Bitcoin is my life and the main source of income every month for my family, if in one day Bitcoin disappear, I will very panic and can't find the job suitable with me in this time Sad
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

I will continue to do these two jobs because I love them very much and these two things are very important in my life. Grin
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Actually, with me Bitcoin is my life and the main source of income every month for my family, if in one day Bitcoin disappear, I will very panic and can't find the job suitable with me in this time Sad
This is wrong, you might be earning good to meet your family and personal requirements or you might have invested big into bitcoin. All that you need to do is have a job as an security, because no one knows what happens then. Just on a trust it moves forward benefiting the users.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CookieDude

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

Don't think about that.
You should always have a promised incom while investing in the bitcoin market.
What would you do if by any chance the bitcoin will dramatically fall(not implying it will Its a scenario) and you won't have enough cash to take care of yourself?
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

I wont quit my job unless I have enough savings to sustain my needs when I quit it.
Right now I save what I can save so I will retire early.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:26:34 AM

In my opinion the best answer here is job,and if your job is stable you can earn money with no thinking losing money because you have job not like bitcoin,the money here in bitcoin is volatile,and if you have job you can invest in bitcoin to have extra money coming from bitcoin,i think job then bitcoin is for extra income only
agree with you job is for decrease tenssion in life. And as you say bitcoin is  extra source of money we can gain profit from opportunities job and bitcoin both are special in life.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:57:36 AM

For me it should be job coz it secure your financial stability or it is for a long time..at the same time u have a bitcoin for your sideline as financial assistance at the same time ,coz nobody knows when will the bitcoin ends or become the most popular.
Lionella

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

I think it's not a good idea to leave your job and just depend on bitcoin even though we think that it is possible for us to become rich in focusing on bitcoin based from what we've read or experienced. Since you're still young at the age of 20 and I think you're still lack of experiences. I suggest that continue your job to explore some things you haven't discovered. Actually, you can balance those two even though at some times you might suffer but at the end of that you'll harvest all of your hardwork.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

quit the job if you can live off of the interest from your bitcoins.. If you can't, then dont quit.
btw your question has no rationale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: