Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:27:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44689 times)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:38:26 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

If you think you have back up plans if something goes wrong with bitcoin then you can leave your job and immediately get into bitcoins. But if not, then it is not advisable to do so. I'm sure having back up plan will help you trade and invest into bitcoin with complete freedom otherwise you will break if something doesn't happen according to you. Bitcoin is virtual world where anything can happen and we don't know the exact time. If you think you can pretty good income from bitcoin which can help you survive plus give you savings then you are good to go with quitting of job.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
You don't need to quit your Job. And also, you don't need to pick only one especially if you are capable of doing both at the same time. A decent job will give you a constant profit unlike in Bitcoin where dumps takes place sometimes. It will be better if you'll make Bitcoin as a sideline since the profit is not stable. Bitcoin is indeed having a profit that is sometimes bigger than a regular job's salary. But since Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries  it will be risky if you'll quit your job.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:51:32 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
if you have very excellent skill on trading bitcoin you will more satisfy with your income rather than your jobs in real life. a trader commonly earn hundreds till thousands dollars of profit with very nig capital and very excellent trading skill.
If I were you I should considered something, I will ask myself am I happy with my present job? And if your answer is no then that’s the time to considered having full time in bit coin jobs. If you have a job that has just force you to do because of survival in life you are like prisoner, if you think you are good in bit coins job and it satisfied your need then that’s the time to considered quiting your present job.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

I will never advice you to quit the job. Job is basic way of source of earning and bitcoin is a risky but sure it is also profitable way for you.
But i don't know about your real life matters, If you have good earning from bitcoin then you should quit your job. It is because i don't know about your job type or earning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

We should focus on both
question is how ?
suppose I have job and salary around $1000 in week
so in this scenario i will invest 200$ in bitcoin trading.
There will higher probability that i will earn some profit from bitcoins.

So i can earn from both the way and live happy life.

rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

I think you do not have to quit from your job, you can focus on your work during work hours and after work hours you can focus on bitcoin as a side income, so you can have two earnings that can make you richer
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

right now since i don't have any idea yet on how to earn money in bitcoin, i will still prefer my job. I have a regular job as of the moment and even though i earn money in the future using bitcoin i will do both Smiley
josephpogi

Merit: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:05:25 PM

I think its good if you have an job and you have an bitcoin . it will give you a faster chance to become rich  Grin but if you always tired your job but your profit is small i think quit your job then focus on your bitcoin to earn more . Smiley
Proton2233

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

I think its good if you have an job and you have an bitcoin . it will give you a faster chance to become rich  Grin but if you always tired your job but your profit is small i think quit your job then focus on your bitcoin to earn more . Smiley
Can't do that. On your job you will always have the earnings and benefits package. Bitcoin this will not give you. In addition the future of bitcoin is still uncertain. What will you do if bitcoin will cease to exist?
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

right now since i don't have any idea yet on how to earn money in bitcoin, i will still prefer my job. I have a regular job as of the moment and even though i earn money in the future using bitcoin i will do both Smiley
i think most of the people are here continue with their job. they can manage both their job and bitcoin, in fact bitcoin do not require such a big time, we can manage if we give less than 4 hours, we can easily study the market without any difficulty. to me i consider bitcoin as my side business and i am happy that i am getting a very good profit from bitcoin. i will like to continue it forever.
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

to get bitcoins you have to work for is unless save money and up for investment, then why not ?
i would invest on bitcoin and ethereum and hope for the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

Do you anything you gain in your life,however job is good but one kinds of pain other woise bitcoin is not pain but income many money.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Can't do that. On your job you will always have the earnings and benefits package. Bitcoin this will not give you. In addition the future of bitcoin is still uncertain. What will you do if bitcoin will cease to exist?

I think this guy is right, bitcon can be a good income for now, but you still need a stable and daily job to support your life you need to build a career for your future, you can't depend too much on bitcon because the price is fluctuative and dont know how long it can survive, I think you are able to do both things if you can manage your time
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

For me, you can both focus on bitcoin and on your job. You can earn more money by doing that. In fact, bitcoin is easy to deal with. It doesn't requires much of your time. You can do it after your work is done. Save your money. Then if the time comes that you think your money is enought then that's the cue to stop working. Sacrifice now, work harder, play later.
winderx

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

we still need a stable job for stable income.
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

i havent job so bitcoin and if i have a job i dont quit ocus on both of them .
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

No that's a no no.I will never quit my job and exchange it to bitcoin unless I have already enough funds for me and for investments to it.Job is still more profitable than bitcoin if you are still starting in bitcoin.
ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

I think a job need man introduction of his society higher educational status pace.bt Bitcoin is a best platfrom of his industrial incoming way......!!!!

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

taking both your job and also working for bitcoin and be paid at the end of the week is a good idea, other than rejecting your job for bitcoin.

I totally agree with you since Bitcoin can easily pass as a part time job and not a full time job you can easily work both jobs without any problem if you practice proper time management.
I also agree with you. You can get double profit if you spent a little bit more time after work on earning with bitcoin)
I’m not quitting my job just because of Bitcoin, even if it gives me double of what my job has to offer. The only reason I might quit my job is that I happen to come across a bitcoin job that pays me a lot more than my job can, then I will quit my job and go for it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:48:15 PM

In my opinion both, because I could go along while I was not in my job, but there was also opportunity to work but I could easily return to bitcoin.
Same is my suggestion. And I am doing the same. I have a job and I also work to earn bitcoin. I think that having both thing will keep you stable. For example if you somehow loss your job and if you don’t have any other source of income then it will be very difficult for you to survive in that case. But having both in hands will be best as if you lose any one of them you will be able to recover by using the other one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: