Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:21:18 PM

I think its kinda a bad idea..? Bitcoin is unstable.
Your job is not. you have a stable income. aaand you can focus on bitcoin too and get extra money. I dont think that you would need SOOO much time in order to achieve on working on both of them.  so dont quit your jobb man! cheers!
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

I think i need that both i need job in real life also in bitcoin that is called online job. I have a job but i need a part time job my friend offer me to join here so i grab this opportunity to join signature campaign.
If you have a good idea of how things work in the world of crypto currencies then you can drop your job. Eric (a BTC created millionaire) left his college and is totally focusing on Bitcoins because he has full awareness of BTCs. Also, he is an old player of this game, since 2011 I guess, if my memories are not leading me wrong. Bitcoins can meet you present needs and secure a bright future for you
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:48:54 AM

My advice, bitcoin make a side job only, although the advantages of bitcoin more than the main job. We still need a fixed salary. But if you already have much capital in bitcoin, I think you can choose bitcoin

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:56:27 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

you are the one who can solve on how can you do on your work because we didnt know if you feel hard om your job.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

you are the one who can solve on how can you do on your work because we didnt know if you feel hard om your job.

It just doesn't make sense to quit your job in pursuit of Bitcoin, do you even own a mine? Just focus on your job and attach your campaigns to it as a secondary or part time job and stop wanting to opt out of your full time job for Bitcoin. Ask yourself if all the people in bitcoin are unemployed?
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

My opinion in that if you have the regular income getting in bitcoin pursue that but Do not quit to your job.Just keep making money in bitcoin and having money in your job.Use your bitcoin as your part time Job or secondary income and Your financial status will be stable or even increase.If you are in the position of having large amount of getting bitcoin and you need to do that by day I think you should quit To your job if you have stable and large income in Bitcoin.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

It's a good idea to learn bitcoin before you leave the job because it's hard to earn a lot of money now. It is best to understand what it can give you. So bitcoin give your one-week salary a day. If you learn so do not go away from your job, study first and accumulate more money in trading and more.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

For me dont quit becuase job is better than bitcoin. Yup bitcoin is volatile and its countinously to rise uou can earn money even if you are lying in your bed. so many people got interest this. But i think if u have a lot of bitcoins and you feeel that bitcoin will give you well profit . its up to you Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:41:50 AM

I would say both. See, if you are earning a living from your job or whatever earning source then it would be a very bold step to leave it for something else which is volatile and yet in the development phase. Yes, if you believe in that innovation then you should go with it along with your routine job because we can always take some time for the things we like. However, if you have enough strength to survive without regular income source like job salary then you can definitely go with Bitcoin related business if you see any potential in it.

There is no single answer for this question as it is a relative term which will change person to person depending on the risk profile and financial capacity of that person.
Ar1st0

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:57:44 AM

My suggest, it's better to keep working on job and maintain your bitcoin as a side job that has opportunity. Because u can't always get profit from this kind of opportunity.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

I won't suggest that, yes bitcoin is a good source of income but you should keep your job and buy bitcoin with your wages. If you quit your job and earn money from trading and suffer horrible loss, you basically lose your income.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:15:32 AM

Don't quit to your job because you learn how to earn bitcoins i think the best possible way is to focus in both because you can manage your job and earn a stable income then bitcoins are just a sideline many people go quit their job because they think they can be rich in bitcoins well it's up to you if you can sustain your needs through bitcoin you can quit if you want.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:54:25 AM

Quitting a dayjob to go in bitcoin, you have to be very sure about what you are doing.
If you are a good coder with an idea, planing to open your own site and having some funds in the background, why not.
But if you only don't like your day job and think that bitcoin is easy money, it would be a very bold move.
One that you would most likely regret.

It's me!!!
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

The focus in both is fun because I can get a double payout from Bitcoin and from my real job. Working in the offline world can also reduce the tension of our brains, so do not have to focus on the computer. Working offline we can also joke with coworkers. So it's all good and bad things.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

No. You should not quit your job just to focus on Bitcoin. It will br better if you'll do both of it at the same time to make profit, especially if you are determined to earn money in Bitcoin. If you can't do both  you should make a way in order for you to do both of this at the same time such as time management. Bitcoin is profitable to most of its users but it won't give you a stable salary that job can.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Goler

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:07:22 AM

everyone has different ways to achieve the goal of his life,  work in a company, focus on a career, self-employed, and in essence not everyone just get a profit-oriented, so the point lies in each of the personality, so you are more comfortable working in the real world, or work online like bitcoin.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

I thinks you should focus on both. Because having a real job is different from just claiming faucets. Profesionaly you can still improve your job. Just use bitcoin as a sideline to earn more. Grin

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:18:51 AM

job vs bitcoin (kinda sucks did the math)

in my case

My full-time job (rest is taken care of pay myself,  by mining) all of goes into
my employer's 401k up to 24k (saved on payroll taxes...live on mining income) also save 15k
in medical if I had to pay for my own thru mining business, above and beyond job

Also, if I took soc sec at now at 62. That is a 20% hit off the amount
and you are taxed on soc security of more than 25k with 1/2 being social
security..I'd get reamed...exp mining I make more than 25k cut off on getting
taxed (base)

I also can put up to 34k (can go as high as 58k) into a solo 401k either cash/stocks
or a bitcoin or cytpo only version...more savings....

. So nope.....retirement does not make
any sense with the above...I'd lose about 25k in the process at least...maybe
50k.by not working and retiring and losing options on wage slave job.

Now if by spring BTC hits 10k each and other alts fly up also ..I may just say screw
this and eat the losses on above and retire anyway

Not quite there yet Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:19:39 AM

I thinks you should focus on both. Because having a real job is different from just claiming faucets. Profesionaly you can still improve your job. Just use bitcoin as a sideline to earn more. Grin
It is the first time I am hearing a person that would even compare the earnings from a faucet to what a regular salary a employee gets, because even a minimum wage earner is greater than what you will get if you claimed money through faucets. I am not against going full time on Bitcoin but if you are suggesting Faucets as an alternative then it is a foolish idea to make by any person.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:41:18 AM

If your job's salary is low, maybe you should especially if you can't do both at the same time. There are lots of people tgmhat earns more money than a usual job's salary because the price of Bitcoin increases from time to time. And as of this moment, Bitcoin already reached 4k dollar mark which made it more profitable to its users. If you'll quit your job  make sure that you will have all of your time for Bitcoin to make big profit out of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: