Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44691 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
If you understand the concept of bitcoin well and if you have confidence that you could earn more in bitcoins than your job,then you can quit your job.But remember,bitcoin is not a quick rich scheme.Hard work is needed to earn bitcoins.I too had left my job an year ago and i am earning more than my previous salary in bitcoin.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:05:51 PM

Well, maybe he has thousands of BTC in which case I would suggest to quit your daily job.
If not, stick to your job and buy as many BTC as you can afford before being way to expensive.

You are right if someone has handsome investment he/she should take benefit from investing in bitcoin and give their maximum time to bitcoin but if not they must work harder and continue with their day jobs and also work/trade in their off hours. 
I think nothing is better than this as far as you will be prosperous after having this. If you got any saving then invest in bitcoins. If there is huge saving, that will be better enough. Use your savings in bitcoins and earn more and more off it. But yes, in opposite case then you must hard with your job first and trade/invest could be in your off timings.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Sometimes you should risk something in goal to win a much better thing, it is a pretty crazy idea, but if it works it would really change your life completely and for their better surely !!

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
I think you should more focus in bitcoin because it will gives more income than your job and bitcoin is very profitable. In addition to that, if you use bitcoin you can easily make more money and income and I believe to that. Lastly, if you really want to rich I suggest to use bitcoin.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

In my opinion no one should quit their job to earn bitcoins, not everyone can make enough BTC to make their life smooth and fulfill their all needs ,
Job actually is a main source of income everywhere, but bitcoins only for few on 1 crore earn enough to run their house , the majority here earn their living by their jobs not by forum .
Bitcoins can never replace jobs, it has a potential to be a global crypto currency not an occupational hub .people use the earning from their jobs to invest in bitcoins .
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:43:32 AM

Sometimes you should risk something in goal to win a much better thing, it is a pretty crazy idea, but if it works it would really change your life completely and for their better surely !!
Definitely, I guess practice both are much pleasure for human sole. And I wish I do both.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

no you dont. they are both profitable and you dont have to choose one. unless you prefered to loose one.
viewly

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

Do it if you have a reserve and savings to last you awhile just in case. Otherwise its probably not a good idea.
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

i know guys who do it, they quit they jobs and then do farm and yes they have not "usual" work, but BTC it also some kind of job. also, they not get even richer by the time

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Chlen88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

I combine work and crypto) This brings me double income, and work gives capital to buy tokens)
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

In my opinion no one should quit their job to earn bitcoins, not everyone can make enough BTC to make their life smooth and fulfill their all needs ,
Job actually is a main source of income everywhere, but bitcoins only for few on 1 crore earn enough to run their house , the majority here earn their living by their jobs not by forum .
Bitcoins can never replace jobs, it has a potential to be a global crypto currency not an occupational hub .people use the earning from their jobs to invest in bitcoins .

I agree with you that if you still have the ability to do real work it might be a good idea to do both of these businesses without having to be abandoned, and it seems that bitcoin business does not take much time so your daily work can run well. ,
Indeed bitcoin can create a source of income but not a source of work.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:03:18 AM

The weight of the two is incomparable and should not be against each other rather it should be in relation, meaning if possible job and bitcoin can be both done as a source of income if your schedule permits and if not, job should be the top of the priority because it gives you a much stable way of earning a money and also in your job it has benefits that bitcoin can't give.

luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

joining with Bitcoin it is not required that quitting job. so that both platforms should be carried out at the same time. no one should depend on a single income source so that Bitcoin can be a useful system for making money.
that is why Bitcoin is getting popular whole around the world and people are becoming dependent on the Bitcoin for earning more money besides a job.
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

I think when we can do both of joining bitcoin and job is better. We can get salary from two sources that can help our financial. But when we face the situation that must choose one of them, we must choose that give us more benefits for our life in future.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:28:19 AM

Hello dear. I think you should never rely solely on bitcoin. This is giving you money and a lot of investment. But like most of a lot of job, bitcoin is always having its uncertainity factor. In short, like most other job bitcoin is not forever and very inconsistent. You should always prepare for the worst and has a fallback plan a and b. I know it is hard to focus on both but, you could lessen your time in bitcoin and still being consistent in your responsibility as a bitcoiner and focus mostly on your job.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀