Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44689 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
job vs bitcoin I choose bitcoin because I get more in bitcoin than on job(work) I  hope bitcoin progresses in the future, so we must be hard work from now
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I think its your choice, but in reality if you are willing to spend your time in bitcoin you will get rich person, because in bitcoin you able to earn more money  in a short of time.

For me its depend on your on your job sir/ma`am because its your turn to make a better decision on how you get rich, bitcoin or job but I suggest bitcoin is good to choice because in bitcoin you can got rich instantly in this world.

At this point I would like to say, good lock sir/ ma`am on your new journey of life.

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

Bitcoin is not a job. You need to do jobs that pays with bitcoin. Otherwise, you need a real job to buy it.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

Of course it differs from job to job (including coworkers and bosses) but in my experience, these two aspects go hand in hand. It's the best option :-)

Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

Emphasis on equally because bitcoin offers you an extra cash flow even though at house and the occupation offers you cash flow in order to sustain your every day demands
Captimiz

Activity: 130

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

I think a better decision would be to get a job that pays in bitcoins. That way you invest into bitcoins and also have the security of having a good hourly wage. I recommend freelance type work for this.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:49:34 AM

For me it depends on your income here in bitcoin, if you can earn here twice or trice rather than your job you can quit but if still lower than your salary then make it a sideline first until you reach your job salary.
Even if that was the case I will recommend keeping your job, that way you can avoid using most of your bitcoin and in the future when the price is very high you will get even more benefits also by having your job you have something to back you up in case you cannot earn bitcoins any longer.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

For me its both.aside from my job ,bitcoin is my another source of income.if i can earned on my salary and bitcoin maybe i would save more for the future of my family.preparing my savings for their educational needs.bitcoin can be our sideline and aside from that i can get a knowledge from other members here from their opinion to new idea of the true meaning of bitcoin.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

Of you can focus on both then why not? If you have a good offline job and you still have time for Bitcoin then go for it. It gives you more money if you spend time in both job. I can say that signature campaigns in the forum offers a decent ammount of money how much more if you are into trading or you have skills to offer services in exchange of Bitcoins. Bitcoin can also offer opportunities to jobless people to earn good and I am one of those less fortunate and jobless ones. I am unemployed but I have better earnings than my friends who work eight hours a day or even they had over time. They seems exhausted and they also told me to quit their job and look for another one that has bigger salary. I introduce to them Bitcoin and told them I earned more than they earn for a day so they are now started to interact and showed them how to earn and they are now here but I am not sure they will survive in Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Livictere1958

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:32:44 AM

I nonetheless prefer a task relatively than bitcoin. In a task we not only get a salary, but a buddy and expertise straight on the field I consider it truly is difficult to get. And do not close the likelihood to make bitcoin as a filler of spare time.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
You do not have to quit into your real job and just focus into bitcoin. Actually, you can do work on both at the same time by applying proper time management to cater both jobs. Better think first that your real job is the first thing you have wherein you get your primary source of income and bitcoin just serves as a back up or secondary source of your income. Also if you quit working on your job, how can you be so sure that you can earn continuous income with bitcoin? It is better if you will work on both because you can have double income and extra profit that can be gained from storing up your bitcoin. Working on both will be more beneficial than quiting on one and just focusing on the other.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

At first you should concentrate  both of them.Beside doing your job,you can find out about bitcoin and increment your aptitudes and learning. Sufficiently sparing cash for put resources into bitcoin.When you gain shape bitcoin then you can think about what is better for you? On the off chance that you ready to acquire more cash than job,you can leave your job.Because the employment is to be the slave of others. Then again winning from bitcoin is free work.But for the safe future I recommended both of them.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

Nah, if you have a job right now and you are earning good income every month, dont leave it. Obviously that everybody wants to quit their jobs and never have to work again, but honestly, if i have a job that pays me $4000 a month, i would quit it only to trade/earn btc, i would just use that income to make my btc earnings bigger.
But if you are earning only four hundreed dollars a month in a 3rd world country, then quit your job because you are gonna earn more doing jobs on the internet and you wont be a slave.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

Nah, if you have a job right now and you are earning good income every month, dont leave it. Obviously that everybody wants to quit their jobs and never have to work again, but honestly, if i have a job that pays me $4000 a month, i would quit it only to trade/earn btc, i would just use that income to make my btc earnings bigger.
But if you are earning only four hundreed dollars a month in a 3rd world country, then quit your job because you are gonna earn more doing jobs on the internet and you wont be a slave.

yes that is right to say that we should not leave our job, because we can manage to continue using both bitcoin and our day job. I think a lot of people are doing the same they are giving some time to bitcoin study and through which they can manage to remain as active for trading altcoin. they also continue their day job and never think to leave their day job for bitcoin.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:19:45 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:52:14 AM by stolendata

For me its both.aside from my job ,bitcoin is my another source of income.if i can earned on my salary and bitcoin maybe i would save more for the future of my family.preparing my savings for their educational needs.bitcoin can be our sideline and aside from that i can get a knowledge from other members here from their opinion to new idea of the true meaning of bitcoin.
yes that is right I also consider bitcoin as my side business from where I am earning a good amount of money, but still I am not going to sell my day job for bitcoin, but I will like to manage to continue both my day job as well as bitcoin. i do not fell any hurdle while giving time to both my day job as well as for bitcoin as it is very normal to me.
amaimono

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Never ever rely on just a single source of income. Make sure you always have different means of earning money. If you already have a steady job, I suggest you keep it for the time being. Well until auch time that bitcoin can already support you and your family's lifestyle and can get you anything that you want. Can give you wants not just your needs. Well then that's good.
Kevin13

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:49:41 PM

Focusing on two aspects is hard but if you really are into it then there's no hard for you to do. I vote focusing on the two because I think I can be active here on forum even though there are many works to do in my part, it is just a matter of hardwork to do it.
 I first prioritize my job rather than bitcoin because for me bitcoin is just another source of income that would be generated, and I prefer bitcoin as an asset because I just work for it and wait for to increase its value over time.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:34:03 AM

It depends upon how much you have understood the concept of bitcoin and how much time,you spend working on bitcoin.I too started my bitcoin journey by working in signature campaign,then by trading.now i have almost left my job and working in bitcoins for the last eight months and earning almost eight times of my previous salary.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

It depends upon how much you have understood the concept of bitcoin and how much time,you spend working on bitcoin.I too started my bitcoin journey by working in signature campaign,then by trading.now i have almost left my job and working in bitcoins for the last eight months and earning almost eight times of my previous salary.

You done great job I was also in this favor and now working on this to left out my job because I feel its much better and profitable to work with bitcoin its giving me good earning and independence more time to spend with my family hope this will work with me also as going with you
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:42 AM

You don't need to quit your job just to focus on Bitcoin if you want huge profit. You should practice doing both of it at the same time and will obviously give you larger income. You still need a decent job because of the stable income that it will provide. Bitcoin's market value won't always be high , there are times that it falls, along with the profit. And in that time, your salary on your job will give your needs. In that way you'll be earning more income and assured profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: