Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44684 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I think a better decision would be to get a job that pays in bitcoins. That way you invest into bitcoins and also have the security of having a good hourly wage. I recommend freelance type work for this.
But then you will be subject to the wild swings in price that bitcoin has from time to time besides it is not easy to find a job that pays in bitcoin, so to me it seems it is a better idea to have a job and earn bitcoin on the side, remember it is always better to have several income streams than just one.
DpremiumTrades

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

you should probably keep a stable job, since this is like an  investment, there are risk with bitcoin.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:03:28 PM

If you honestly feel you can make more money trading bitcoin I would defiantly quit. I was losing money while working because I couldn't make moves at certain times. I don't trade a lot but only when something critical is happening and you don't want to be tied up working.
Trading bitcoin is very easy to do wherever you are, you can use Smartphones that can be taken wherever you go, sempatkanlah Trading if there is spare time "Take your time as possible". I think you can do it that way, and let's just say it's a way of managing time.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:34:37 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
according to me personally, the job is a life rialitas especially as a man does have to work to support his family and also to avoid slander from neighboring neighbors for fear talked about the work every day, people will then ask why can the person not work but can be rich , so your bitcoin problem still runs this business as usual but other job problems should also be expressed as should the work that can be viewed by neighboring community or neighbors so as not to contain slander later on.
emem03

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

I think i will quit my job for bitcoin, because the best in investment and many opportunity gives. While job is you only contented in your salary you cant be rich if your ordinary employee. In bitcoin you become rich when you invest.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:35:42 PM

I think i will quit my job for bitcoin, because the best in investment and many opportunity gives. While job is you only contented in your salary you cant be rich if your ordinary employee. In bitcoin you become rich when you invest.
Do not quit your job you may do it both. And it is good to do it both. Because youl will have salary in your job and also you will get money from the bitcoin and it is good. Dont choose between them if you can do it both. Just be patient in all your doings it will be paid someday amd all of it is worth.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:48:11 PM

I'm having the same thoughts here, it's quite impossible not to get tempted because there are various ways to earn twice compared to your salary through bitcoins, all you need is a decent internet connection and a pc or even smartphones! Earning according to your own time not worrying about traffic is just one of the many advantages that I see by focusing on bitcoin so I'm really thinking of quitting my job. Grin

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:41:50 AM

Don't quit yet, why quit if you have fix income coming small or large I think it is essential to have a fixed. No matter how high you are earning in bitcoin, remember that nothing is permanent in this world.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
KramOlegna

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:49:48 AM

If I were you I will not quit my job, I will study first to learn more knowledge in Bitcoin. Having enough knowledge in bitcoin can make you rich but without knowledge and steady income Bitcoin will eat you alive  Cheesy . If one day you can earn a six figure amount using Bitcoin then quit your job  Tongue
mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Why quit your job when you can do both at the same time? Smiley

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:16:50 AM

I'll say this is case to case basis, on my case i choose to quit my job coz i realize venturing here is far feasible than being an employee. if you can't take the risk and gamble, i guess you'll be an employee for your whole life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

Why quit your job when you can do both at the same time? Smiley

some parts of bitcoin users are seeing bigger businesses opportunities in bitcoin world and wanna focused on cryptocurrency to get income. because actually jobs in real life and jobs in cryptocurrency world in only about media we working on. i have a friend who living with bitcoin trading and mining he is focused on it but keep having quality time with his family so well. all of decision about it depend on each personality.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

Having a regular job is important even if you're doing more in cryptocurrency. In your job your always sure  to your monthly income and you always confident that there's an income for your family in pay day. But, you can work with bitcoins even if you're working in the office. There's always a free tine or a vacant time to focus on this kind of job but don't even think to left on your job for your stable income.
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:34:57 AM

Don't you mean job AND Bitcoin? Why do I need to have a fiat job and not a Bitcoin job? Bitcoin is money too! In fact, I make Bitcoin from my signature campaign!
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:52:58 AM

If you are not the breadwinner of your family or your own family then that's not goin to be a problem but if it is then I would not suggest to do that because that is more like a  career suicide.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:09:56 AM

No. There's no need to quit your job just to focus on Bitcoin. It is true that you will earn huge profit from Bitcoin but keep in mind that it is volatile which means the profit won't be always big such that if its market value fall, your profit will also be low unlike a decent job thatvwill give you a stable income. If you will be able to do both kf it, for sure, your income will be highly stable and you won't be in trouble if you'll be in need of money.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

I'm here and I have not got a job yet, but I am now looking for a definite job. I do not think we can hang our future on bitcoin, I think it's not too clear for the long term. So I think do both. That's probably what I would do if I got my job later. So I suggest you not to get out of your job, too risky. Getting a job is sometimes not easy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

No. There's no need to quit your job just to focus on Bitcoin. It is true that you will earn huge profit from Bitcoin but keep in mind that it is volatile which means the profit won't be always big such that if its market value fall, your profit will also be low unlike a decent job thatvwill give you a stable income. If you will be able to do both kf it, for sure, your income will be highly stable and you won't be in trouble if you'll be in need of money.
I agree with you. Bitcoin still has risks. yes, Bitcoin might get you even richer without a job but you have to be good at trading. Investing Bitcoin like a subject and you have to be trained or you have to learn. There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. However, earn Bitcoin by investing will get you rich easier.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

If you are not the breadwinner of your family or your own family then that's not goin to be a problem but if it is then I would not suggest to do that because that is more like a  career suicide.
We cannot judge anyone's decision because quitting our job to focus in bitcoin works for some people, as long as you carefully plan
and you believe you do well in bitcoin when you are focus then it's alright, besides we need to take risk to get bigger income.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

you can do it both, because bitcoin dont need more time make it partime and job as fulltime. you can post or do bitcoin whenever you want(free time) as long as you finish your job. bitcoin requirements are not so hard because 50 post within a month or morethan a month is not so hard for me. or a weekly task of 15-20 post per week.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: