Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:09:54 AM

If I were you I would keep both, my job and my Bitcoin career. It will keep me from running low of finances.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:26:38 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Me too, i think also the idea that bitcoin can compensate my salary in my current job. But the first reason why i think of that is Because of my stressful job. I also realize that in the bitcoin i will post even in our home or were ever i may go. I am also the boss of my self.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

I would like to say that" focus on both " both are good and necessary for our life.Job gives us stable income every month,but bitcoin cant give us stable income.some it give us to much profit and sometimes its decreased a lot.
I agree with you, focusing on both things is the best because it will help you to get two sources of income which is great for a person who want something stable and kind of aggressive source of income. Bitcoin and a regular job will surely help you to earn more money than the others and if you will earn enough money then that is the time where you are going to leave your work and focus in building your own business.

Yes, focusing on both will bring you much better let say money solution.
Most who have full time job sit in some offices and have access to internet this gives them opportunity to do both for price of one.

They have advantage working usual desk job and in some small breaks they can research something and later share this, think that this is good opportunity for this situation.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

JohnnyNnex

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:14 AM

do not quit your job in any way!
ginanta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

job or bitcoin, I select bitcoin for now and not out of work. the main bitcoin but the worker remains as usual. without my job I will not know bitcoin so I will try my best though still newbie
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

I would like to say that" focus on both " both are good and necessary for our life.Job gives us stable income every month,but bitcoin cant give us stable income.some it give us to much profit and sometimes its decreased a lot.
I agree with you, focusing on both things is the best because it will help you to get two sources of income which is great for a person who want something stable and kind of aggressive source of income. Bitcoin and a regular job will surely help you to earn more money than the others and if you will earn enough money then that is the time where you are going to leave your work and focus in building your own business.

Yes, focusing on both will bring you much better let say money solution.
Most who have full time job sit in some offices and have access to internet this gives them opportunity to do both for price of one.

They have advantage working usual desk job and in some small breaks they can research something and later share this, think that this is good opportunity for this situation.
Basing it on my personal experience I don't think that all people can manage on focusing both earning Bitcoin and working on a regular job. Sometimes even me as a student is always busy in the school even if the classes are over I still have school work to do. Also one of my friend who is already working can't even complete the minimum requirement for his signature campaign as he told me that his work is tiring him not to mention that his time is also taken away from commuting going to work and going back to his home. As you can see not all can manage to focus on both.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I think you should focus on both because life is like a wheel sometimes up sometimes down. In short you don't know when the time of bitcoin will rise and fall. If you quit on your job it is possible that that your salary is not enough for you. The simple  solution to your problem is just be industrious and work hard.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

Try to quit and then see if you succeed but if you dont go back to work. If you dont want your job you can easily do it especially if your job has a lower pay than your bitcoin sidejobs.

As of now, I need to focus on both. I'm still learning bitcoin  for now. I need to save first from my regular job. As soon as I can get higher income from bitcoin and the demand of my job will arise but with lower pay then I can give my full time with bitcoin. Considering also that I have established my own business to have regular income also aside from bitcoin.

MethozPro

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

Now I am working but my income is still less, I am not a permanent worker.
while working I also focus with bitcoin to supplement my income.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

It depends on the scenario if you are already familiar in btc earning  you can earn money quickly here but of coursevthe risk is very high considering ntc volatility in the market. if you have stable job maybe you to stick on it and make btc as a part time source of income. i have to prioritize my family security first
Your last point is important, a person that has a family already cannot take as many risks as someone that is single, a young student that has no money, no family and no job but has a lot of time on his hands then he can easily try bitcoin with almost no risks, but someone with responsibilities does not have that luxury because if he fails then, how is he going to pay for the bills or the food?
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Even if bitcoin gives income, or enough income we still should not depend on bitcoin alone.
Now a days it's hard to complete required posts in signature campaigns when you have school days and work days in a week. Especially now that some threads are trashcaned. I can't remember when I used to post nonsense, but my post count decreases but none of my post for the campaign disappeared.
Well if you have a permanent income here in bitcoin then it is very easy to do both. Or you really know how to trade and having more experience in earning.
For such people like us, it is very difficult. Hoping for a stable source of income.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

I would go with both. Go to jobs and work on bitcoins when have times. I can manage both in 24 hours. My friend has earned good amount of bitcoin being at home alone.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:12:39 PM

If you strongly believed that your decision is good then go on and try, who knows you will become rich thru bitcoin than having a regular job in which no matter how hard you work for it still nothing change in your life. You will not know the results if you will not try but i strongly believed too that bitcoin is a life changer but i just dont want to quit my job now except if im stable earning more than enough bitcoin to support my financial need.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

I would go with both. Go to jobs and work on bitcoins when have times. I can manage both in 24 hours. My friend has earned good amount of bitcoin being at home alone.
I am also of the same view that we should not give up our regular jor job but to give preference on secondary basis means we should give time to bit coin parallel to our regular job as it is fact that there are a lot variation and uncertainties in bit coin as compare to our job so bit coin is best source of income but it is link with our jobs earnings.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

Great point. It's always important to have balance initially. If bitcoin produces so much more than the job that it becomes a waste of time, then switch to bitcoin full time. Doing both for a while is the smart way to go.

NINJA--

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

Job? Bitcoins? Work with bitcoins! Cheesy
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:03 AM

I Choose Bitcoin rather my Job right now. I just don't want to waste my time sitting 8 hrs a day with s*htty salary. (sorry for the word). why did I say that? for a long period of time working everyday how much money you save? how much money I save? that's why bitcoin is here, Bitcoin is the answer of my future. I hate banks so everytime the company pay my salary. it goes to my bitcoin wallet and I save it in the future sometimes I traded it on Bitfinex.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:33 AM

If I prefer to focus on work and bitcoin myself. Since both things are equally beneficial to me, I have not dared to quit my job to just focus on bitcoin. I can not make money from bitcoin because I am a newcomer to bitcoin world.
Bitcoin and job, both are important for earning livings. If a person is employed and also earning bitcoin, he will earn more in less time. if someone is unemployed and finds out about bitcoin, this is his only option. However, if a person cannot manage both at the same time, bitcoin is definitely better than any other profession of the world.
Therly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

if you are a hustler in specialized evaluation in trading cryptocurrencies, quit your job! but if you are an typical bitcoin rider, far better teach oneself much more since we can in no way gamble our dwelling. we must make a very good residing so dont get the risk if the threat is too large. much better remain in your occupation and do bitcoin in your free time to lessen chance of getting broke.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

I think bitcoin is more profitable then job! but bitcoin not give you every month profit. but job give you monthly salary that means job and bitcoin both

needed for make a rich man.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: