Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

Personally I use bitcoin because of the many advantages of using bitcoin. I can trade and make a little profit for me, this is very profitable for me.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:19:01 AM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Honestly speaking I used bitcoin to provide my daily needs. Most of the time I used it to uy things that i want and to go anywhere. I saved some of it for my future. My income only comes in joining signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

use bitcoin because of its benefits, it's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away,you can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free, transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. it’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated, the cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it, bitcoin also provides financial freedom
Agreed with you completely! These are all features that make bitcoins better than fiat currency. Bitcoins provide users all kind of freedom. Bitcoin lovers do enjoy financial freedom which no other currency system offers to their customers. Its decentralization is making it enchanting for the masses. Above all, the anonymity and security provided by it is alluring people of all ages all over the globe.
egal tri ramdhani

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

I think using bittcoin is easier to get a job.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:54:19 AM

Because its easier than conventional money , its decentralized and the transaction is untraced , mean nobody can track ur transaction with bitcoin and it also secure , just take a look on darkweb they use btc as main currency because they think fbi , cia or some kind of law enforcement cant track them ..but of course not all people use bitcoin for bad purposes
You have nicely explained the reasons why people are much into bitcoins now as day as compared to paper money. Paper money makes you feel insecure and also makes you vulnerable to robbery, murder etc.

Too much cash is never advised to take with you while travelling. This is not the case with bitcoins. They are decentralized, anonymous and above all digital. You just need access to internet in order to make payments without letting anyone know how much bitcoins you have in wallet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Yes, I agree with what you have to say.

However, if the average consumer was to buy bitcoin, even though it would cost quite some amount, bitcoin would retain its value when you go spend it. What I mean is that there is no set amount you can buy. If you want to buy $62 worth for an Amazon transaction, you would then have $62 worth of bitcoin (maybe less because of transaction fees). Which then brings me to your next point, bitcoin isn't that simple for the average consumer, although it is slowly getting there. We should see a point in the future where a vast amount of average consumers use bitcoin.
Laini7854

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

It is very convenient and comfortable for many users, since this currency is not taxed. On the blockade platform you can create your own business, which does not depend absolutely on the world market. Conveniently:)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:10:04 AM

Bitcoin is a financial revolution and a mode of payment, now costing no more than $ 2 then we can send money around the world and without any delayed problems.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
Yes,bitcoin has been created as a store value and to P2P system to send money without the role of banks.It is not meant for buying groceries or a cup of tea.Bitcoin has already created a revolution in economy.Banks have started to suffer loss in revenues which they got from transactions.
smookyjaidev

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

It is used for fast transactions,we can send and receive money.we can use for online shopping also, which accept the bitcoin.it is investment plan for profits.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:44:44 PM

Why use s ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. s cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience.  is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use s. Until average consumers start using s they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested s them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  

was not designed in the way you are describing it.  was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of  as gold and compare them. They re both investments but  has the abilibity to be spent online.
Yes, has been created as a store value and to P2P system to send money without the role of banks.It is not meant for buying groceries or a cup of tea. has already created a revolution in economy.Banks have started to suffer loss in revenues which they got from transactions.
different people have different views about bitcoin and they are using bitcoin for different purposes. to me i personally  using bitcoin for making money i most invest my money for hold bitcoin and trading altcoin.
Racooma

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

I had my money paid in Bitcoin after upfront payment for my friends at the restaurant.
It was night, so bank was closed. It's one of smart ways.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

Why you use bitcoin?  First of all, it is not necessary to use it, if you want to earn money than sure you need to use bitcoin. But in bitcoin we have a lot of choice to use it and to earn it in a different ways. Because bitcoin has a great character on online world. In short, i will telling you, bitcoin is only made for online people, if you are also doing work on online world than sure you know the benefits of bitcoin. 
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

Use bitcoin simply because you more convenient and life and also to create more money, here in bitcoin we can use it to pay for our bills, transfer money with any hassle and create income for when we do signature campaign and trading with altcoins.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

Bitcoin is lessly used as a currency but mostly used as a side earning platform. People earn some bitcoins by trading, mining, gambling, investing, etc. Many people here prefer bitcoins rather then fiat and so do i. Using bitcoin is profitable due to its unstable price. Imagine if you just purchased 100-200 bitcoins in 2009 then what be the price for it now. Thats why we use bitcoin in short way.
Now more people are looking to invest when using bitcoins. They benefit greatly from this action. As you said that when we buy bitcoin in 2009 then we will benefit if it sells at this time. This is the main factor at the moment that makes bitcoin more attractive for use both for currency or as an investment.

Bitcoin is the only asset that can be invested at any time through your life and still it can get you big profits. Just imagine though if you put the money on bitcoin today at BTC = $2500 then also you will earn profits in next five to ten years. Why? Because the leap of 2009 to 2017 will repeat itself once again and it will keep doing that forever. This is possible with changing technology and our ASIC's getting more smarter in solving the equations of blockchain technology. Most people think bitcoin as "money thing" but they don't really know how and what affects the price of bitcoin. The advancing technology is very first factor that will affect the price. However, this all concludes to one thing only that is, bitcoin is really good investment and many brands, food industries, automotive will accept the fact soon. It will help boost bitcoin economy and user base will rise too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

Bitcoin is the same as gold. Same as investment. Bitcoin can be used and shopping online easily.i using bitcoin. 
morata

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

Why use Bitcoin? Because bitcoin is easy to use and lots of investment land is easy to convert into money for ourselves.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

Why you use bitcoin?  First of all, it is not necessary to use it, if you want to earn money than sure you need to use bitcoin. But in bitcoin we have a lot of choice to use it and to earn it in a different ways. Because bitcoin has a great character on online world. In short, i will telling you, bitcoin is only made for online people, if you are also doing work on online world than sure you know the benefits of bitcoin. 
Just because of its virtual presence without any physical form people feel same as the above mate that bitcoin is mainly for people who are active on online activities. I never believe in that, because what people get from bitcoin offline usage is same as that one get from online. There is no difference in value, only the change is felt upon the earning possibilities which is available much online.
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Why use Bitcoin? Because it is easy to use and lots of investment land can be converted into money, and bitcoin also provides many values and benefits.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

there are like a lot of points I can tell of why should people use Bitcoin. I will start by it gives you to be free from rules and regulations and you can use bitcoin for anything no matter they are legal or illegal. you can store an unlimited amount of money and you can have the most possible lowest money too. you can see others transactions and their balance. you can use Bitcoin everywhere even in any app or website. there are a lot of possibilities which you can not get with your local money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: