Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

- Low cost: If you transfer money through banks for a friend or relative who will usually take an expense but with Bitcoin it completely free or only take very small fee
- Efficiency: Money Bitcoin posted and Get almost instantaneous whether you send anywhere in the world, any time of day or night.
- High Security: The transaction does not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing users of information security operations avoid identity theft.
- Transparency: All information on transactions are in the database of the site Bitcoin transactions or electronic wallet
- Control: Users can control their transactions without anyone managing
DRogers

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Benefit of virtual currency Bitcoin: Bitcoin trading at extremely low cost, Confidential information can not be stolen using Bitcoin, Bitcoin makes trading happen fast
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:51:55 AM

I think bitcoin is not designed as what we pikitkan. Bitcoin is not made for us to buy daily necessities. but rather in the purpose for us to invest like gold. Like any other currency bitcoin is a storage value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value, we can use it as a regular payment system, we are more in sarsnkan to invest in nitcoin.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

I agree with you, for me why should bitcoin, because for long-term investment, bitcoin is very suitable, why so, it is because the bitcoin price is fluctuating or erratic, so it can be a challenge for the holder.
Agree with you for me thats why i choose bitcoin too for longterm i see this too for long term and as i started here i dont wanna lost it cause a lot of profit i get here i got a llot here my need are sustained by bitcoin. And for trading i choose it too.
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

- Low cost: If you transfer money through banks for a friend or relative who will usually take an expense but with Bitcoin it completely free or only take very small fee
- Efficiency: Money Bitcoin posted and Get almost instantaneous whether you send anywhere in the world, any time of day or night.
- High Security: The transaction does not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing users of information security operations avoid identity theft.
- Transparency: All information on transactions are in the database of the site Bitcoin transactions or electronic wallet

That's the good and literal summary about Bitcoin.
We should realize the time and the world that we are living inside.
Bitcoin is the past and future of cryptocurrency.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

That's the good and literal summary about Bitcoin.
We should realize the time and the world that we are living inside.
Bitcoin is the past and future of cryptocurrency.

Really good analysis, this is a good reason why people should use bitcoin aside from the fact that the value of bitcoin are really increasing this is the best other reason to accumulate more bitcoin. and i know a lot of people will realize this and use bitcoin in the future.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

In bitcoin, you can control your money and see the history of transactions on it to make it more trusted. Your name is hidden in the wallet with no traces of your identity. You could transfer a huge amount of money lesser than financial services and mush faster than it. It is an investment also a virtual gold that could be mine using a hardware. Lastly, its price makes you impossible to deny and make you eager to earn it.
Yasirmrd

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

With Bitcoin you can conduct transactions all over the world extremely fast at extremely low cost, guaranteeing privacy and high security. What's special, besides buying, you can create your own Bitcoin yourself thanks to a powerful enough computer.

Yes you are right you can easily transfer it all over the world very fast and at low cost. Many countries like Pakistan do not have any other facility like paypal etc so bitcoin is ray of hope for people like us to trade or transfer all over the world freely. Bitcoin is the freedom.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

I can agree with the fees part, there are some goods of daily needs are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees so why would anyone prefer to pay the extra amount on a daily basis?

Being a domain name reseller, I find Bitcoin is a cheaper and faster way to accept payments on the international level. It is still cheaper than that of other payment service providers but that is not the case for local offline market transactions. I think we need some concrete solution to make it cheaper on the local level too for micro transactions to make it the people's currency.
Yasirmrd

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:16:58 AM

I think bitcoin is not designed as what we pikitkan. Bitcoin is not made for us to buy daily necessities. but rather in the purpose for us to invest like gold. Like any other currency bitcoin is a storage value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value, we can use it as a regular payment system, we are more in sarsnkan to invest in nitcoin.

Yes you are right, these are the extra features that we use bitcoin for buying/shopping online. The main purpose of bitcoin is trading like gold, commodities and Forex but some people see it like fiat currency and use it only for transfer and shopping. These are the extra benefits bitcoin provide but if you invest and trade bitcoin it may change your life in monetary terms.    
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

Because before I want to buy a desire but I do not have enough money to buy the desire, after I join in bitcoin then I get the money, and therefore I choose bitcoin as work

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

I agree with you, for me why should bitcoin, because for long-term investment, bitcoin is very suitable, why so, it is because the bitcoin price is fluctuating or erratic, so it can be a challenge for the holder.
For long term investment it is always been said here to use bitcoins. Why bitcoins, because they are safe in investment. If you just see the price charts since last 2 months, you see a line just going up gradually. Whosoever wants a long time profit must invest in bitcoins, and for me I think it is enough reason for using bitcoin.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

Because of bitcoin I can earn some extra money other than my salary, so I am using bitcoin to fulfill my dreams and once they are all reached then I'll stop earning bitcoins and live my life happily ever after.

Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

cause it is digital currency and easy to use.  Wink
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

Bitcoin will be the first worlwide accepted currency after upgrading network, I think. It is decentral and doesn't need a prior instance for payments  It is stable and secure.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

Agree with you for me thats why i choose bitcoin too for longterm i see this too for long term and as i started here i dont wanna lost it cause a lot of profit i get here i got a llot here my need are sustained by bitcoin. And for trading i choose it too.
I think if you are newbie on market, you should choose holding for the way trading in first time, because it will improve your emotion + check you compatible with trading or not.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good thing for investment. The investments work when we think about long term investments. The swings in price of bitcoin are so interesting that we can ultimately earn a lot of profit. This way is so perfect that even if we invest the small amount in bitcoin, the profit becomes many times greater than the capital amount.
Kilua

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

because already many online stores that receive payment through bitcoin, I like with it Grin
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:42:42 AM

because already many online stores that receive payment through bitcoin, I like with it Grin
This is not a valid question because If someone has already invested all his cash money in bitcoin and he has no other digital or paper money to use anything then what will he do. Obviously he will use his bitcoin.

Does it make any sense that someone has only bitcoin in his wallet and he wants something to buy and will not use his bitcoin wallet. I think he would be mentally disturbed.
skjus

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:55:41 AM

I use bitcoin because it's fast, you can send money internationally and bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated, so it miens it's safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: