Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:04:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

Use of Bitcoin is paying is very safe  and Bitcoin is good for storing a large amount and it is very safe .
daadi059

Activity: 91
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:22:22 AM

Bitcoin has great potential for the future, and because of the time now passing bitcoin is becoming very popular in the community. With the rapid development of bitcoin and bitcoin price increases, it has a positive impact on the economy of the users.
lehoang3369

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:30:46 AM

We can deny the benefits that Bitcoin brings to the user. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin today. The best thing is that prices are always higher. That is why we should use Bitcoin to invest and you will be highly profitable in the future. So, let's choose Bitcoin as your best cryptocurrency.
Metoo.14

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

Very few investors use btc to pay for everyday goods, those who know btc are speculators, they consider profit rather than payment solution.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:43:54 PM

Very few investors use btc to pay for everyday goods, those who know btc are speculators, they consider profit rather than payment solution.

This is simply false, as I can guarantee you most people who ever bought Bitcoin have also used it to buy something whether online or in person.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:02:05 AM

I do not want anyone to know what I'm buying. because Bitcoin is a relatively private / private currency. this is very transparent, everyone will know what bitcoin address that stores the transaction. They know where the transaction came from, and where it came from. unlike a conventional bank account. and also no one knows who holds the bitcoin address. Yes like having a clear plastic wallet, Everyone can look inside, but nobody knows who owns it.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

BITCOIN is not like what you are thinking yess it is the future but they way people cosnsume it..

as an average consumer you can earn and exchange it nobody cares because you can do what you want.

BITCOIN has many benefits like much faster rather  than  banks and it is up to you ..

the disadvantage is that is prone in hacking ... but there are many security measures now wallet is implementing
heyyyrixx

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

Bitcoin could give us the opportunity to earn an extra profit that could help us in our future expenses; is really a good investment, though it still risky as it is. Since you are dealing with the stock market. In this generation, Unemployment is one of the biggest problems that a country can encounter. Bitcoin helps people who are finding hard to land a job to have a part time job in where they could earn somehow just to support their needs. Bitcoin could teach us or enhance our knowledge that we could use in the future and also all the information we can get from here is very much helpful if we are to apply it in our trading or investment and let's you earn while learning, Bitcoin offers you an education in which you could also earn.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:16:55 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

less convenience and more hoops and complications? can you name/clarify what those thing rolling on your mind about this mentioned? since this thread created like 2 moths ago, i think you saw what folks told about this topics and for me all of those you described are not in bitcoin features. you are interested youve mentioned but you are against on all benefits that bitcoins have. lol
Leesongsong

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
People must use bitcoin because it could give them the opportunity to earn an extra profit. It could help them in the future for their expenses. And bitcoin is really a good investment even though it is quite risky as it is since they are dealing with the stock market. And as we all know in this generation, unemployment is one of the biggest problems that a country can encounter and here is bitcoin that will help people to have their own income or salary.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

Bitcoin has a bright futuer ahead some of the governments are making it leagal and opting for dailybasic needs also, moreover it will high helpful to poor class of the socitey as they can directly invest it without the headache of any paper documentation and you also dont need to maintain any minimum balance so it will be very helpful to the poor class also. Also the bitcoin despite having a volatile nature there is 99.9% probalitlity that in long run it will definately benefit you if you invest in it today.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:26 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin is more of an investment option and may not be feasible for consistent daily expenditures.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

I use bitcoin because it's fast, you can send money internationally and bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated, so it miens it's safe.
The basic reason behind the invention of bitcoins and blockchain technology was to make large transactions cheap, fast and secure. I am glad to tell this, indeed bitcoin has succeeded in this mission and not only this but it has also become a great source of income for many. People are securing their futures with bitcoin savings. It is a miraculous currency.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

using bitcoin in my opinion many benefits. First, Bitcoin is the result of technological advances. Secondly, Bitcoin can be used as our future investment. Third, bitcoin can be done at leisure and this is not binding like a job in a company.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:09:55 AM

using bitcoin in my opinion many benefits. First, Bitcoin is the result of technological advances. Secondly, Bitcoin can be used as our future investment. Third, bitcoin can be done at leisure and this is not binding like a job in a company.
Bitcoin is meant for currency and not for investment purpose but yes you can actually use it as an investment to gain profits through its nature of volatility. And one more use of Bitcoin is you can buy other altcoins through it.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Bitcoin is meant for currency and not for investment purpose but yes you can actually use it as an investment to gain profits through its nature of volatility. And one more use of Bitcoin is you can buy other altcoins through it.

I preperable in bitcoin currency its because it can easily access and comportable in many users, since it was tax free in any forms of government policy. By using internet connection you can send, recieve payments anywhere in the country.
Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:09:33 PM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value

For now obviously we are using bitcoins just to earn more money so that we could have use to buy and pay something that bitcoin cannot because we are all still relying on fiat, the world still relying on fiat, people of rich and poor people are still relying on fiat and that was the reality that  we need to consider.
Saerel

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

-Use bitcoin to hide your identity
-Use bitcoin to secure your money
-Use bitcoin to make profit
-Use bitcoin to pay fast
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

because its value increased greatly and unlike gold, if not everyone, at least most of us with internet access have the capability to earn it. Plus it is secured and full of potential to be considered as an investment option. 

A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: