Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

Bitcoin is a popular issue in the current world.It is the world's first crypto currency. There are many people who are invested on it and got rich before. I think,it is good business for all.Now-a-days,it become popular and it's price reached a good amount of money which is the most attraction of big investors. It is a profitable business. After all these things, we use bitcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

I use bitcoin because I am the one who controls my money. Using it for investment, buying stuff I want/like, convert it to local currency and with low fees unlike credit cards.

Well the fees aren't that low any more especially if the transactions you are paying for are very low, but all the same it offers us the privacy and accessibility which fiat payment processors weren't able to afford us all these years.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

I use bitcoin because I am the one who controls my money. Using it for investment, buying stuff I want/like, convert it to local currency and with low fees unlike credit cards.

Well the fees aren't that low any more especially if the transactions you are paying for are very low, but all the same it offers us the privacy and accessibility which fiat payment processors weren't able to afford us all these years.
Well i reffer to used bitcoin because it is really amazing and simple to used.and even through holding it there is a chance to gain big profit i believe that bitcoin is really helpful to every simple person that has really in the status of poverty.many people will really want to get bitcoin right now because it is more precious today the price is rising.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

Bitcoin is freedom, we can send bitcoin every where without any restriction by government like limitation of amount that we can send.
Transactions with bitcoin is pretty easy and fast. Don't need to fill up forms and sign papers, it is all digital. We can do anything we want with our bitcoin because we remain anonymous with it. For people who really likes technology it is super convenient for them.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

Well i prefer more bitcoin that etherium because etherium is not so popular like bitcoin plus 1 etherium is not too much high in like jut one bitcoin its so much expensive

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:54 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Actually I use bitcoin because by the use of it I can help my family now on our financial. Bitcoin is the only way I know to earn money as a student. For me bitcoin is the easy way to earn money as a student because even if you are in your school you can post and by posting you can earn.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

I personally think was established by Satoshi to serve as the future economy of our today for the purpose of making people realize the importance of technology and investing in today's world most especially to give people freedom to move their a more convenient, fast-paced, most of especially no interval from the third party such was established for the purpose of having your transaction be more fast and private without the intervention from any outside or third party.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
bcointt

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

Bitcoin is gold and i don't use it. Just keep in secret place and wait good time to sell or for needs. The world is already changing and one needs to be on the alert, when most of money will come in crypto-world.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Bitcoin is the new earning work from people who are jobless and to my country. In bitcoin, there are many benefits that you can do about it. The consumer of bitcoin is more than a million per day. They do a transactions per day and mine bitcoin to make a profit of the consumer or the miners. They use bitcoin because it is indemand in online and if you read blogs,websites,social medias bitcoin is there and they are expanding.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

many people use bitcoin probably because bitcoin is a profitable new investment, because if you buy bitcoin a few years ago then you will get a lot of profit, you simply buy and hold it then you will benefit
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Of course. yes is not bitcoin used to pay for groceries etc. trading or selling others also use it to hold bitcoins and wait for price increases, but can still be used if the store decides to use bitcoin as payment if the transaction fee will not cost much and harm
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:18:31 AM

You can't just compare bitcoin with fiat, its exact different things.
You can't buy a coffee for BTC, but you can invest it like in stocks
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

Now there are no problems with this, some online shops work with bitcoins. Yes, and payment systems for cashing and transfers now freely accept any coin in any amount.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment method and use for whole time.using bitcoin income increasing.storage of bitcoin  and its used to buy anything and transaction fees are low.
florentinoobet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

to stand for business and family assistance
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

By using bitcoins you don't have to worry about the government because they can't see what you do with it and just by holding you bitcoins you can make a lot of money.
And i haven't seen any problems with bitcoin yet so there is no reason not to invest in it.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
I also agree to you, bitcoin is a opportunity to earn even if you your job. And we can't say that since bitcoin has a value is it can already been use in shopping or in groceries. Remember BTC was done online, so if want to use it. You can use it in also some online transaction. That will make you more tech person.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

Bitcoin is good for investment, when you invest in bitcoin there is a high possibility that your money will increase you wil earn a lot and it has a lot of benefit just look at the positive side why should we use bitcoin.

modous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

By the use of bitcoins you can make a lot of money by doing nothing with it. So you can make money by just holding your bitcoins and if you buy things with it there is no one who knows what you buyed. Because the government can't see what you are doing with you bitcoins.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:23:00 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it.

Why use bitcoin? Here are 10 good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.

It’s fast

When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.

Transactions can be instantaneous if they are “zero-confirmation” transactions, meaning that the merchant takes on the risk of accepting a transaction that hasn’t yet been confirmed by the bitcoin blockchain. Or, they can take around 10 minutes if a merchant requires the transaction to be confirmed. That is far faster than any inter-bank transfer.

It’s cheap

What’s that you say? Your credit card transactions are instantaneous too? Well, that’s true. But your merchant (and possibly you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: