Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13328 times)
kenjie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

Most Bitcoin enthusiasts hear something like this when attempting to introduce friends and family to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting, but it’s not immediately clear to most people why Bitcoin is important or useful. Remember, Bitcoin is two things:

a currency (bitcoin with lowercase ‘b’)

a payment system and network (Bitcoin with capital ‘B’)

Anyone who uses Bitcoin must see a benefit in using bitcoin as a currency over existing fiat currencies, or in using Bitcoin as a payment system over existing systems like PayPal or credit cards.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

There are many reasons why bitcoin is used worldwide because bitcoin is the highest value compare to another cryptocurrency and is make to rich us and whether we have patience and are smart in investing, trading, mining and more. And bitcoin is also used in online shopping like amazon and bitcoin is also a good investment especially now the value of bitcoin is at $ 8000 and many of the users have been hold the bitcoin because many expect it the value of btc will increase.
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

why use bitcoin? because bitcoin It’s fast When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

why use bitcoin? because bitcoin It’s fast When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time.

Using banks can be hustle! Many people like to be off-the-radar and
bitcoin is perfect for them. Using bitcoins have that advantage that you
can control your money and you can sent it to anyone without going to
the bank and answer on questions why do you wish to send someone
$500k and then filling the forms that you own that money and you earned
it in legal way.
   I do not use my bitcoins, I am buying and saving them. Using them now
is giving them away for cheap price. In that context it is not good to use
bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

maybe many people choose bitcoin because they see bitcoin have the potential to provide convenience and benefits for those who have bitcoin, I myself see bitcoin as a new technology to transact and in my opinion bitcoin better than cash
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:25:12 AM

We use bitcoins because it is secure, there are no charge back and very fast. We can use it anywhere and can't be counterfeited or duplicated. The transaction fees are minimal, so I can say that bitcoins is great.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

1.small tax  cost in transaction. 2.anonymus.3.Fast transaction if u need fast take money from 1 point to another.4.Goverment cant do anything to u if ur smart i think for the tax...5.Btc can fast exchange to real money with another peoples in live again no tax...

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:36:59 AM

The speed of the transaction is not no verification to be able to transfer the funds even though it is great is one of the convenience that I get from bitcoin until now
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:42:30 AM

If you use Bitcoin services it will get more exposure. Bitcoin can be used as a long term, so that many benefits can be obtained from banks. Bitcoin is a digital currency so much more demand. Bitcoin provides the highest interest of all market values.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:17 AM

For me use of bitcoin only is holding it and waiting to high it price then withdraw it to banks. Grin

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Bitcoin has drawn a lot of attention over this year. Recently, the digital currency hit a new all-time high price of $8151 and a total market cap valuation of over $129 billion. As Bitcoin is rapidly growing, more and more traditional investors are looking to invest into the cryptocurrency. Some of these investors include young millennials.
With bitcoin, it would be easier to transact even across the border. Imagine yourself bringing a big case full of money, there would be cases where theft or some sort of criminal liability would happen, but with bitcoin it would be easier for transactions to happen with safety.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Other currency today are not legitimate and you are almost being scammed. Seems that you are wasting your money. Some also have impose expensive tax for transactions because it is being controlled by government. The good new is that this digital currency bitcoin was created to avoid this such worst thing.  Therefore, bitcoin is beneficial for the investors. It is the most cheapest, fastest and safest used for transactions.

[
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:57 AM

you can invest your bitcoin and you can earn and earn more money. and bitcoin to stand for business and family support.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

we use bitcoin because it is a great online income and we use it for our future to become a successful . we use bitcoin  because it have a big currency to great for investing!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money.
rizalzal

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:06 AM

because the bitcoin many miles that we get such ease in transferring and can be learned easily
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

because the bitcoin many miles that we get such ease in transferring and can be learned easily

Why we use bitcoin? because bitcoin is a newest digital currency that can make you earned profit without any fund coming from your wallet by using bitcoin account with already a high profile rank you can earned fiat weather you convert it in many currency in the world. In this scheme of bitcoin you have fully paid through this site without any taxed because of P2P basis.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

You should use bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much money and with bitcoin you will be able to make your time and your effort so productive. You an be a millionaire with the help of bitcoin and you can be it using the less of your time and the less of your effort.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:04:42 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

You should use bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much money and with bitcoin you will be able to make your time and your effort so productive. You an be a millionaire with the help of bitcoin and you can be it using the less of your time and the less of your effort.

Yes I agree that because of bitcoin we can gain so much money and can buy any item you wanted online. Its very easy that you will not waste your time and effort on thinking where you buy your daily needs, it makes your time and effort productive. You can store an amount of money here in bitcoin. Just what I say a while a go, bitcoin really helps you on something.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

You can't just compare bitcoin with fiat, its exact different things.
You can't buy a coffee for BTC, but you can invest it like in stocks
In past I try a lot of other crypto but all of them were full of problems and some of them were fraud and bitcoin is totally different than other crypto because bitcoin price is high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast because bitcoin is a life change currency and I will support bitcoin forever because it help me a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: