Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

I use bitcoin because bitcoin gives me many benefits. Bitcoin helps me pay quickly and without charge, moreover I can make a lot of money when I invest in bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

for me i use or i play bitcoin for my family because bitcoin turn to a money.
and want to get my dream using money and see it in bitcoin and for my studies i'll use allready a bitcoin.
also in my family.
in using bitcoin i get what i want im very thankful to the bitcoin thats why i love playing bitcoin.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

I think a lot of people regard BTC as many different meaning.
For some of people, BTC is like a store value such as a stock investing.
For some other people, BTC is directly related with living, such as buying goods.
For now, reputation of BitCoin market is growing up more and more. once more people start using this as currency, we no longer pay such a high tax fee to UnionBank or government when purchasing item.

Yeah bitcoin is future currency so it will helpful to for the future business investment. You will save the bitcoin easy way so it helpful to save and gather more information. You will improve your self. Bitcoin is good future improvement. You will get the more business process. Bitcoin is most use the people use for the transaction process. So it will help to save the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

you can invest your bitcoin and you can earn and earn more money. and bitcoin to stand for business and family support.
Bitcoin is way more than money. It will keep you safe from many threat which can steal your information and use your information for many bad activities. Becoming anonymous is one of the best feature of bitcoin. moreover, bitcoin is faster than any kind of paper money and visa if you know how to set an appropriate fee. It takes us less than 5 seconds to teleport our money from China to the USA but it will consume a huge fee

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is for investments, not for purchasing common goods and services. Bitcoin is advantageous in several ways, one of it is privacy and another is bypassing currencies. I disagree regarding about the convenience. I think if you use bitcoin for investment it is more convenient because time and knowledge will be your tool for earning. Just an opinion.
Yes true, bitcoin is a long-term investment, very good and profitable compared to other types of investments such as gold. I hope soon to be legalized by all countries so as to improve the country's economy.
i think legalization wasn't be a problem as long as the governments are not doing anything to stop nor freeze the bitcoin operation in any country because even if this wasnt legal we can do things on our own discretion.thats the only matter for this community the crypto to progress.so we should do our part for the continuous success
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is for investments, not for purchasing common goods and services. Bitcoin is advantageous in several ways, one of it is privacy and another is bypassing currencies. I disagree regarding about the convenience. I think if you use bitcoin for investment it is more convenient because time and knowledge will be your tool for earning. Just an opinion.
Yes true, bitcoin is a long-term investment, very good and profitable compared to other types of investments such as gold. I hope soon to be legalized by all countries so as to improve the country's economy.
i think legalization wasn't be a problem as long as the governments are not doing anything to stop nor freeze the bitcoin operation in any country because even if this wasnt legal we can do things on our own discretion.thats the only matter for this community the crypto to progress.so we should do our part for the continuous success
Although currently legalization is a problem because in some countries people are finding it difficult to use bitcoin as freely, I think it is too much important that bitcoin should be legalize now, because bitcoin is now becoming as an important currency, people are now trying to use bitcoin just like a fiat currency.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:20:38 AM

I like bitcoin because I don't pay taxes in bitcoin, it is convenient to pay for goods and services on the Internet and the most important thing that bitcoin price is constantly going up. The periodic drops in price does not affect the overall statistics for the year.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Many people like bitcoin because in terms of the level of bitcoin is turned up and the price of the most expensive bitcoin if sold to market, let alone bitcoin free of taxes, even every day bitcoin prices go up in terms of that many people who use bitcoin than other coin coin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

I like bitcoin because I don't pay taxes in bitcoin, it is convenient to pay for goods and services on the Internet and the most important thing that bitcoin price is constantly going up. The periodic drops in price does not affect the overall statistics for the year.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Many people like bitcoin because in terms of the level of bitcoin is turned up and the price of the most expensive bitcoin if sold to market, let alone bitcoin free of taxes, even every day bitcoin prices go up in terms of that many people who use bitcoin than other coin coin.
One of the advantages possessed of bitcoin to date is free of taxes so many people use it because if we use real money as a transaction there must always be taxes in the transaction even in such trades, when we benefit from trade then the government gets profits by taxing the traders against the profits they make from trading. So it makes people switch to using bitcoin.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:29 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
maybe bitcoin is made as a digital currency and certainly the value and how to get it must go through digital process also ie the internet for me use bitcoin many advantages to invest in bitcoin transparent, free counterfeit money and its excellent value increase
gurdeep4chat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

Well things are changing real fast. Talking about the "average" customer, i think its the lack of exposure right now. No one wants to pay spurious taxes i guess. So, in the near future we sure do see things happening real fast in cryptoworld. Either there will be Federal regulations coming in or countries will be legalizing cryptocurrencies. But people are going to pick a side real soon.
QWURUTTI

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:21:15 AM

I use bitcoin for our family's dream and for my future and that is my purpose why i use bitcoin. Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

Bitcoin is used for investment and some of other big company using it for faster and reliable transactions.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

The methodology is innovative, and we know that people will get into modern inventions, and there is no tax deduction per transaction.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

This is all true. Bitcoin does have problems with transaction and does have a variable price. At the moment this makes Bitcoin a pretty bad currency. But we are hoping this will change. Our developers are working hard to solve these problem. The main benefit of Bitcoin, as a currency, is its use of Blockchain technology and the fact that it uses a decentralised network in which transaction are peer to peer and does not go through a third - party like a bank or a clearing house. 
The benefit of Bitcoin as an investment is fairly easy to see. Bitcoin’s price is continually rising. Ie, its price trend is always positive, in the long-term at least. This makes it a great asset and investment.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

If we use bitcoins as a consumer grade money, everybody will not be as satisfied with using bitcoins as money because of how much it costs. It would be a huge waste in my opinion, to use it on a daily basis because of its continuous price increase. I'd rather use it for investments instead.

EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

The Best reasons use of Bitcoins:
It's fast, secure and Globel
There are no charge backs
You don't need to trust anyone else
You can create your own Money
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

The Best reasons use of Bitcoins:
It's fast, secure and Globel
There are no charge backs
You don't need to trust anyone else
You can create your own Money

First two points you gave are probably the best reasons to be using btc. It gives people freedom and securoty that is on a better level.than banks give. Of course that's aside from it's ever imcreasing value that probably.made a lot of people rich in a span of a few months.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:30:08 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:53:16 AM by Creating N Action

Many people have their own reason why they use bitcoin. Some people used bitcoin for their own purpose. Maybe you are wondering why bitcoin was created in our country. I am one of those people who are wondering why there is bitcoin in different country, not just all the country but I know there are lots of country who have bitcoin. Since I am one of the member of bitcoin, I realize that bitcoin have different purpose and goals in our country why bitcoin was created. The reason why I use bitcoin is that for my own good and for my family. I considered bitcoin as job/fulltime job. It is a big oppurtunity for every individual, a little child and old people who can read and understand are free to join bitcoin. I use bitcoin for helping my family for their financial problem. I used it for buying grocery such as food and other things we need in our home. I support myself for my studying or Education. I can pay my  own tuition fee, for my transportation, for projects and for my things I need in my school. Though I am studying right now, I can help my family in different things. Sometimes when my family don't have enough money, I am the one that pay the current bills in our home.

wjchong

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:01:18 AM

Why use Bitcoin? Because Bitcoin are easy to use, easy to manage, have tight security and also you can get profit from Bitcoins Because its price getting high. It is a best way to get good ROI.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:20:16 AM

I, for example, use bitcoin to achieve my dream when I sell it all, I will leave to travel around the world Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: