Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

I think using bitcoin has it's advantages. Like being able to use it's volatility for the good. One just need to wait for the right moment where it's value lowers down or rises up. In addition, knowing that bitcoin has been going on and functioning for years gives us the feeling that it is really secured and cannot just be gone.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
Why not use bitcoin? Since we are now living in an innovative times, using of bitcoin as a money avenue is very timely and efficient. It saves us from high remittance fees whenever we are sending money, we are free from the risk of getting robbed by remittance center, and it saves us time and effort in such a way.
toyotascoter

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

Because Bitcoins will soon be a  mainstream form of currency as it becomes more and more popular.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

Why use bitcoin, bitcoin is being used a lot, and I believe bitcoin will be recognized as the international currency used to trade for goods in the future. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Actually bitcoin is such a currency which is going to teach a lot of things as well as bitcoin is providing such a good opportunity for earning and I think bitcoin price is also very high then any other currency and day by day its users are going to increased and its transitions are also very fast and bitcoin is now available in almost everywhere so these are things which are more than enough for someone to join bitcoin.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is not designed as you describe it. Bitcoin is not made for people using it for groceries and grocery shopping. This is meant as an investment option, like gold.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:05:20 AM

Actually many reasons why many people use bitcoin. My main reason why I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is more in the community. So it can be accepted anywhere. Have the bitcoin we can get faster profit. Because the price of the fluctuating bitcoin.
There are many reasons why using bitcoin is primarily a benefit and can improve its life in economy, finance or otherwise, and to transact national or international transactions very easily and safely. many things why people use bitcoin all depends on goals and desires that are important many advantages and very easy greeting other things, bitcoin can help everyone therefore they use it and choose the right one.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:04 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Why use bitcoin ? Why not ? Bitcoin is one of the easiest way to transaction. In using bitcoin there is so many things that you can do like investing, payment, trading or other way that can do with money or crypto currency. And the bitcoin is TAX FREE, so there is no other charge in using bitcoin than using paper money or in the world money. You can use bitcoin anytime, anywhere as long as you have network or signal.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:25:21 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Greed, pure and simple. or at least "profit motivation".

It used to be a lot harder to purchase bitcoins. besides lbc, you usually had to wait a few days to get your coins, when the price was even more volatile that it is currently. now its pretty much instant, and hassle free (coinbase integrates with ones bank account easier than I can send funds to an exchange to trade real stocks). I think that because of this very convenient liquidity, more folks are able to get in and attempt to chase the dragon. before, you had to understand the ecosystem in order to operate. now, and this is a good thing, we have made such steps toward user friendliness that its approachable enough for even grandma to buy some coins Wink
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:47:36 AM

Here are some best reasons of Bitcoin:
It’s fast
There are no charge backs
It isn’t inflationary
You don’t need to trust anyone else
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

It used to be a lot harder to purchase bitcoins. besides lbc, you usually had to wait a few days to get your coins, when the price was even more volatile that it is currently. now its pretty much instant, and hassle free (coinbase integrates with ones bank account easier than I can send funds to an exchange to trade real stocks). I think that because of this very convenient liquidity, more folks are able to get in and attempt to chase the dragon. before, you had to understand the ecosystem in order to operate. now, and this is a good thing, we have made such steps toward user friendliness that its approachable enough for even grandma to buy some coins Wink
It is really an advantage to get in touch with bitcoin because the opportunity to make more money with bitcoin is just simple because you just need to buy bitcoin and keep it as a long term investment and after a few years then you can see your earnings that are bigger than the usual investment which is the result of the price appreciation of bitcoin.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:05:09 AM

I will use it because its use is very fast, its commercial value is rising. Its transactions are very tidy and safe. I hope the transaction will be safer in the future and will be gauged faster, then the use of BTC will increase further.
Using it as investment will bring good money for the investors and the mode of bitcoin as currency is also incredible because bitcoin is now moving toward the stability and acceptance among the every region and then bitcoin will be used in its every mode and real money payment is sometime not available and then we can use bitcoin and that’s more easier than sending into the accounts and all other worries in the way.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

It is really an advantage to get in touch with bitcoin because the opportunity to make more money with bitcoin is just simple because you just need to buy bitcoin and keep it as a long term investment and after a few years then you can see your earnings that are bigger than the usual investment which is the result of the price appreciation of bitcoin.
nobody is forcing people to use bitcoin, besides why would they force people to use it? its just because they see great potential, other than that because they want to earn and few are because of the price that is extremely high for now. each of us have different reasons why we choose bitcoin, but obviously most of us here wants to earn.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:19 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

nobody is forcing people to use bitcoin, besides why would they force people to use it? its just because they see great potential, other than that because they want to earn and few are because of the price that is extremely high for now. each of us have different reasons why we choose bitcoin, but obviously most of us here wants to earn.
That is the reality, the wants to earn is the real reason why people in our world has a lot of interest for bitcoin and that is the main reason why they are here in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very profitable thing in the world of the internet and almost all the people doesn't use bitcoin because they just either working in bitcoin to earn money or they are investing and just holding bitcoin instead of using it.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

Why we should use bitcoins, based on my own experience i continously using bitcoins because juat like other people and also investors bitcoins is one ways of helping me in earning or.gaining money for.my family and also for my needs.  That is why i am using bitcoins.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

The main reason why people should use bitcoin is because it is a fountain of opportunities. Because of this currency, many things are now possible to do with money. With bitcoin we can save and earn without even doing anything. With bitcoin trading becomes easy because of the volatility. Jobs opened for people and without any further requirements, just intellect about bitcoin. With this students like me are able to earn for school. It is a well of infinite possibilities and opportunities for us.
Bugoy.koykoy

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

Because its an easier way not only for me and to other people to earn money for their daily needs without finding jobs and they can also multi task their works while using bitcoin because it doesnt need a lot of time
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

For me bitcoin is easy to use for earning money and lots of options where you want to earn bitcoin like gambling, trading, joining signature and bounty campaigns and more and bitcoin also helps especially those who are unemployed people and the bitcoin also accept at McDonalds in 2018 and when the bitcoin has become popular it is a lot to buy especially rich ones to invest in bitcoin. So bitcoin has many uses.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money...As the increase of the value everyday,you get profit from it..& people may use it as a part time job to fullfil their daily needs...& don't need any requirements to do here any job...so everyone use bitcoin
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Based on this question, bitcoins offer a better way of securing one's wealth and assets. In my country for instance, people involved in serious business transactions on virtually every day basis carrying cash around runs into problems such as road theft, kidnapping and many more.Thus, bitcoins offer a considerable safety from all of these. Another reason to support the usage of bitcoins and other alt coins is that the world today is evolutioning at a lightening speed from paper currencies to crypto currencies because they offer easier business transactions and exchanges all over the globe nw. Even many African states have joined d campaign as underdeveloped many of them are.Then the question is why would anyone leave himself out of this promising evolution?
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

Like all other currencies bitcoin is a storage of value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value. Bitcoin is also super useful to pag fornthings in bulk since the transaction fee is usually the same while for other payment methods there wouldn't be a fixed fee.And i use bitcoin because of lack of money for expensive things and foods and also for payment bill in electrics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: