Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

In my opinion, People use Bitcoin because it has a quick growth. It can bring them so much profit. Besides, with benefit about transaction speed, anonymous, people use it for payment
maybe people use bitcoins for long term invesment , but i agree if bitcoin used for payment , with fast transactions because much bitcoin miner in this world and make bitcoin transaction easy confirmed maybe should take 15-20 Minutes.
a lot person dont know about bitcoin , then they see bitcoin price pumping and trying to invest and hope for huge profit after holding for long time.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

Because its an easier way not only for me and to other people to earn money for their daily needs without finding jobs and they can also multi task their works while using bitcoin because it doesnt need a lot of time

Yes, bitcoin is a easier way. In bitcoin we have seen a lot of qualities and have experienced to use bitcoin in every way and get good result. That the reason we all are convinced with bitcoin and discuses about it a lot of. In short i am speechless about bitcoin, becasue last 6 months bitcoin has given me a lot of profit which i didn't see in dream.     
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

Because its an easier way not only for me and to other people to earn money for their daily needs without finding jobs and they can also multi task their works while using bitcoin because it doesnt need a lot of time

Yes, bitcoin is a easier way. In bitcoin we have seen a lot of qualities and have experienced to use bitcoin in every way and get good result. That the reason we all are convinced with bitcoin and discuses about it a lot of. In short i am speechless about bitcoin, becasue last 6 months bitcoin has given me a lot of profit which i didn't see in dream.     

Well many people see the use of bitcoin to keep as an investment because of it's ever growing value. That's mainly the reason why we use bitcoin right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Bitcoin is a new type of money that can be sent from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party such as a bank or other financial institution; This is the first decentralized global currency. So, it would be better to use bitcoin.selain more secure, its value is very promising from day to day
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:04:59 AM

Bitcoin is decentralise cryptocurrency so any government can't control it.And it's supply remains same ,it means no more bitcoins will come into cryptoworld.And the demand and popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day therefore it's price will definitely increase. Btc transaction is very cheaper and faster.And it's also more secure.This kind of mnay reasons available for btc therfore most of people use bitcoins.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:13:02 AM

We should use bitcoin while it is still young so we wont regret later that we haven't done anything with bitcoins. it is the turning point of our currency, its the future.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:02 AM

Bitcoin is decentralise cryptocurrency so any government can't control it.And it's supply remains same ,it means no more bitcoins will come into cryptoworld.And the demand and popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day therefore it's price will definitely increase. Btc transaction is very cheaper and faster.And it's also more secure.This kind of mnay reasons available for btc therfore most of people use bitcoins.

yes bitcoin is a currency that government or banks dont control but some countries are actually planning it to be regularize. the supply of bitcoin doesnt remains the same or unlimited. as far as i know there is 21 million total supply of bitcoin and it is decreasing when someone mines it. also bitcoin transaction arent cheaper and faster , instead they cost pretty expensive as the value of bitcoin increases and transaction arent that fast enough because people tends to spam the network with lower fees and it is not that secure because bitcoin is not totally anonymous at all. these are the reasons why some people dont prefer to use bitcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

Really why use bitcoin? there are two aspects. If you using bitcoin as an asset or tool of investment then its fine. Bitcon has shown by its numbers that it is the best mode of investment and has given highest return on investments. But as a currency in day to trade fiat currency and other modes like debit credit cards, paytm etc. are more flexible. Bitcoin`s cost of operation as a currency is far more than traditional currencies. It is suitable only for big transactions
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

why use bitcoin? because the price is expensive, because many are using bitcoin, and easily to get it. I don't often use bitcoin, I more often find and save it, then I sell. but if I have to use it, I will use bitcoin for payment.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

I think bitcoin have many value and benefits so people use it.It is easy to use, price is very high.Many people use bitcoin for the purpose of source of income and totally depended on bitcoin earning.Bitcoin can be accepted anywhere.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:26 AM

I like bitcoin because he does not need a third party, just between me and the receiver. With a fairly cheap fee, I can send as much money as I like.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:24:57 PM

I believe it's not supposed to pay for the burger that I've been eyeing on the dollar menu at the local fast food restaurant, it's more of a gold alternative. It's supposed to store wealth and so on. Why should people use bitcoins? Well, it's a bit easier to start amassing, plus you don't really mine gold or sell it like hot pancakes anymore.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

everyone has their own opinion about bitcoin. for me, bitcoin has changed my family's economy a lot. although the price is fluctuating, the risk is great, but there is a way to overcome it all by passing analysis of market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:29 AM

The reasons for using bitcoin are too plenty but the main one is the ability to make payment to any part of the world at the comfort of your home and keeping an eye on your money 247
tikong

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

Many of us using bitcoin for online shopping, flights and more and especially we use bitcoin for financial expences.
teejayrichard2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

People use bitcoin for numerous reasons like being  able to make transactions to any part of the world at the comfort of their homes also being in control of your wealth.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Bitcoin is a financial revolution and a mode of payment, now costing no more than $ 2 then we can send money around the world and without any delayed problems.
izthuphido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

Bitcoins have several advantages. First of all it's fast. Operations in bitcoins are much faster than any interbank transfers. It`s also cheap. Transactions in bitcoins do not usually include commissions and if they do, commissions are minimal. There is no inflation. Bitcoin is designed the way so that the number of coins is limited. It was originally conceived that it is impossible to "get" more than 21 million coins. This means that once this number is reached, it will be impossible to create more bitcoins, so inflation is impossible here. And the last but not the least, bitcoin belongs only to you. You own a private key and the corresponding public key, which is the address of the bitcoin-wallet. Nobody can take the money, except for yourself.
teejayrichard2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:08:31 PM

There are countless reasons to use bitcoin because of its flexibility and easy access. With bitcoin you can make transactions within split seconds and you have full control over your money.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away. Read the guide for more reasons on why you should use Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: