Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:00:28 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
The reason why i used this bitcoin is because i want to get more money in the future so i have a patient to hold it and because of bitcoin i can fulfil our daily needs like paying anything like debts and bills and because of bitcoin i can buy anything that i want.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:12 AM

Every person has their aspect or reason why they used bitcoin.For me, I use bitcoin to help my family with the financial needs. As I older member in the family, I have a responsibility to support my brother and sister to their tuition fees in school. The earning of my mother not enough to survive our daily expenses. So I consider that bitcoin very useful mostly to the lower status that is the mainly reason why I use bitcoin or gain bitcoin.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

Bitcoins today are more of a innovative thing to make money transfers easy and more convenient to other people. You can transfer money in your pocket with having the need of a middle man in the process. That's what I think the reason why people are using bitcoins. Purchasing using bitcoins is a not just a thing to most people.

Bitcoin already exceeded my expectations and I know it will continue to amaze me as the days is going to pass by. Using bitcoin for me is the most wise decision that anyone could make, he wouldn't regret anything about it for sure and I'm very sure of that. Investing your money on bitcoin is the most legit investment here online, so if you wanted to make some magic using your money, then buy some bitcoins that you can afford then hold it.

Well, that is if you don't know how to earn it, then you could just simply invest it on bitcoin and throw away the doubts that you have in bitcoin, because it won't help you to succeed anything in your life if you are always going to doubt and will never take some risk.
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

I think, why use bitcoin, because bitkoyn is a very profitable investment. you will be useful to store bitcoyne. the wavering price of bitcoins will give you a good income. Not only that, bitcoin can be used for payment transactions if you do not have money. you just need a bitcoin-purse. with easy and fast transactions without third parties .. you can make a very easy transaction.
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

bitcoin ruler in all coins and bitcoins its very easy way to exchange and buy coins. Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn lots of money and to get rich, and prove what people say about Bitcoin.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

because it is convenient, and quickly, at least so it was supposed. I hope the problem of high commissions and slow transactions will be solved.

zzz
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:09:00 PM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
I fully support this assertion. I think bitcoin can also be used for transactions and exchanges depending on the kind of transaction. It is not only meant to provide to provide store of value
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

Personally, I use bitcoin in my daily expenses, pay bills and also keep it in order to provide my children with a future without financial problems
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

I use bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the international transaction system, as we know that today there are many problems in the transaction system using bank services so it takes the best solution with bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

We can not use btc.directly to.market.but we have to change btc to.other currency. Better btc for our investment
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

i use for trade only . maybe use transaction only for domain and hosting
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

I guess the main reason many people use bitcoin is because it's a  way out of their way to save money as bitcoin costs more.  Personally I use bitcoin as an alternative way of using my money. I feel that it's very hard to bring physical money and to keep it. That's way I found bitcoin as a simple,  easy,  fast,  and flexible way of currency.
pickledflu

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Bitcoin can store the huge value as compared to the vastly fluctuating rate of the actual money generated. In addition, bitcoin is used conveniently for online transactions, making this handy for certain purposes.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:01 PM

Because I am a person who does not want complicated and always want to be practical in doing various things. Then the subject of transactions I decided to use bitcoin because we all already know that bitcoin is a practical digital currency so that we do not need to carry a conventional wallet, just by bringing a smartphone then we can make transactions. But, my decision is hindered by the government that does not accept bitcoin as a legal means of transactions.
chamoisgeks

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Bitcoin are a lot better comparing it to other currencies, especially online. Moreover, you can access Bitcoins even in remote areas as long as there is internet.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Global reach.   Yes you can do business with just about anyone through wire transfers, but it's much more fluid when you can do so by giving people "just a bitcoin address and the amount they must send you."     No need for account numbers, names, intermediary banks, SWIFT codes, etc.   It's just 1-2 less steps but when you do a few dozen transactions a day, that is a significant savings.   Even more so for people who do even higher volumes of transactions. 

sent from my X6
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Bitcoin is made for our generation and it offers credit card users freedom from the concerns of fraud, identity theft, and crippling interest rates. Bitcoin is fast, secure and global which is good in business transaction. And the best about bitcoin is that it provides financial support and freedom.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
the answer is really obvious. bitcoin is made in what cause cause ? it is made because in the online right ? yeah. bitcoin is made to online purposes it is USE to the online shopping,transaction and negotiation that less traffic becaue if one negotiation and trasaction was slow the money making in the economics will slow too so it is use to make transaction faster in online world
pluMmet

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I use bitcoin because it wants to supplement their income outside of work staple me, and because of his more advanced technology then using bitcoin then will facilitate as saay must pay something we can use bitcoin that more practical and quickly because we can do it at home with just sitting in front of computer or with the smartphone course
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Because we live in a digital world and bitcoin is like an universal currency not dependent on any single country! Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a central authority, bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million! Bitcoin is fast, secure and global, more private than existing payment systems! And most of all: Bitcoin provides financial freedom!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: