Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
sjdaqwx878

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

Everyone today uses beatcoin differently, someone is investing their money in bitcoin for several years, and somebody simply sees in bitcoin earnings today simply by buying cheaper prdavaya more and earning it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

I get your point, Bitcoin can never be exclusive for online purchases. Actually i think it is made to make a better community who is aware of how trade works in the process of learning to grasp the currency. Bitcoin is a currency which means that it has a value.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.

We can also transact using bitcoin anonymously, so our identity is secure. instead of going to bank to process payment or to send money. We can do that using bitcoin online.
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

bitcoin is like an universal currency not dependent on any single country! Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a central authority, bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million! Bitcoin is fast, secure and global, more private than existing payment systems! And most of all: Bitcoin provides financial freedom.
Bitcoin can store the huge value as compared to the vastly fluctuating rate of the actual money generated. In addition, bitcoin is used conveniently for online transactions, making this handy for certain purposes.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

I think people use Bitcoin to help them save money, not only save money but can also invest long-term, because from most people they use bitcoin as the main job
Marineechan

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

I would like to go in a future event that involve Cryptocurrency in it, but if its only exclusive in my country and had free token, rewards or raffle, for the people that went there
cutiepieangel

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Very convinient when transact a high amount of money. You can send instantly but the saddest part right now the fee is constantly increasing and we dont know when it will be lower.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

i use for trade only . maybe use transaction only for domain and hosting
I think, bitcoins is new model business we can make target international costumers with accept bitcoins and bitcoins is cheap payment method be compared with fiat payment method, the other reasons bitcoins is deflation, how many long time the online business stores bitcoins in their local wallet, the values of money in bitcoins always be increasing time by time, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
im going to give my own answer why i use bitcoin, as far as i know bitcoin can change my entire life or even my daily lives, through bitcoin you can earn a lot of money and can give good live to those who are using bitcoin ,believe it or not bitcoin change my life and the life of my family

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

I use bitcoin to help my parents struggling financially to raise me and my brother. I grind to earn bitcoin not to go on what society does on it, I may not be a techy or something literate to this thing, but I do this for the sake of our future and our daily lives definitely the samething goes to an average person who are using bitcoin. My point is, they use it for their own sake not for popularity because bitcoin is also a money, bitcoin functions as a money. They are also the one who contributes for bitcoin value to grow bigger and bigger.
kaizukou

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

I can use bitcoin to help my family for financial problem and its a high amount of the value of money when you converting it to a gold. It can help us for the famine and we can use it to influence them to join some important group of people like bitcoin or something online work that can help us through money.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Use bitcoin to store value or as an asset and investment. But if you'll send bitcoin to other people just make sure that you are paying the right miners fee so that you'll get enough confirmation for just a couple of minutes. This is what I do, I don't adjust the fees anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

people use bitcoin to earn a lot of money here so many people pay for it but other people understand their bitcoin is just a scam so they report it to the government.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Smiley  If developers agreed with that position, they would just stop working on scaling solution, and only fix some minor bugs. But that would make Bitcoin no different (except for amount of hashing power) from any altcoin, since they all have pretty similar structured blockchains and features that come with it.Wink
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

people use the bitcoin to earn money because it's very easy to earn when you're paying a lot and it's too easy to work here and other people they use it to scam money to people who are silly and not reading.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

I guess the main reason many people use bitcoin is because it's a  way out of their way to save money as bitcoin costs more.  Personally I use bitcoin as an alternative way of using my money. I feel that it's very hard to bring physical money and to keep it. That's way I found bitcoin as a simple,  easy,  fast,  and flexible way of currency.

I agree with you. Use cash is not always convenient. It is especially convenient to use bitcoin for online shopping and online payments. Bitcoin is also a good way of storing money and earning money.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Bitcoin have so many uses it is not just for buying items though it also can be use for that. You can buy bitcoin today to store wealth for the future if ever the bitcoin price goes up then you'll be wealthy in the coming days.
     You can pay bitcoin to the other services directly, you can carry it everywhere, and what i thinks the most important is it offers privacy that fiat can't.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

The main reason why people should use bitcoin is because it is a source of opportunity. Because of this currency, many things are now possible with money. With bitcoin we can save and earn income without doing anything. With bitcoin trading it becomes easy because of its volatility. Jobs opened to people and without further requirements, only the intellect about bitcoin. With students like me this can earn income for school. It is an infinite possibilities and opportunities for us.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Bitcoin is powerful currency It's is great future now and it technology are growing fast bitcoin is still growing popularity as it has been for a long time now. I thing that is better to have bitcoin today for us to have a great future.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.

I partially agree. I think that as it can be used as an investment, it can also be used as a currency to pay for goods and services. People use bitcoin because of the fact that it's convenient and easier to use. Dealing with people or entities in other parts of the world could happen even without the use of the traditional credit cards or bank cards. Also, due to cryptocurrency, people can invest in start-up business even when they don't have much in their stash since the crytocurrency market lives on crowdfunding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: