Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Roydgon

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Для инвecтиций и pocтa кaпитaлa
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Because it is a trend for which many have gone from losers to really winners in the stock market
Saving something for our kids is one of our huge responsibilities so if you are making something for your son then it is good and in future he will be proud of you when he will use your savings. It is not only about making profit out of bitcoin but for our family as well can give us all what we need form bitcoin. it shows we can save bitcoin for using at time of need and can save huge profit form bitcoin right now, I use bitcoin for earning money to feed my family and buy them all what they want form me.
kaliukvictoriya42

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

I use bitcoins because bitcoins good and the price of it in increase nowadays .
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Many people use bitcoins all over the world. Because it is very profitable. If you sort it out, you can become rich. So I agree that it is not convenient to pay bitcoin. But to make good money is possible.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

as a matter a fact, first time i use bitcoin, i don't even know that bitcoin can be used for buying something. but after i read more, i found that bitcoin is like money which we can use to buy. from day by day, i found again that bitcoin can be like an investment for long term, we can make true money. if you said like that, i suggest you search more info about bitcoin, the history, how we can use bitcoin and else. people using bitcoin by their own reason and i think bitcoin have many value and benefit so this is why people use bitcoin.

Very well said.
In addition, people uses bitcoin because the transaction is anonymous, there is no third-party involve, easy, fast and tax-free. You can save money, effort and time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

Peoples use Bitcoin in other places because of its convenience , like faster or easier transaction.

adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

everyone has a different opinion and the reason why they choose bitcoin or use it. one of which is to invest. because now this bitcoin is a way to invest

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
LazaroJT

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:39:24 AM

Because Bitcoin can be used to buy and enjoy online goods and services. Moreover, Bitcoin can help you earn more money as well.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
maybe the long-term investment we want through digital currency is one example bitcoin if we just want to get the profit that comes fast and instant I think you are wrong when investing in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

When you have to pay a check from another bank to your bank, banks will usually keep that amount for a few days, because they do not believe that these funds are actually available. Similarly, international money transfers can take a relatively long time. However with Bitcoin trading, generally faster.Once Bitcoins have been sent, they will go away. Someone who has sent Bitcoins can not attempt to retrieve them without the consent of the recipient. This makes it difficult for the types of fraud that we commonly see with credit cards, in which people make purchases and then contact credit card companies to make a chargeback, effectively preventing them. block the transaction.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

I use bitcoin because bitcoin is handy and it's a lot of benefits. bitcoin is an excellent internet payment gateway. Its transaction speed is fast. in addition, from bitcoin I can earn money.
kiki52

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

i use bitcoin because i interesting what bitcoin do. at the first time i just see bitcoin just for invest money trader or saving money in internet. but i see and i read bitcoin get more interesting to me. maybe bitcoin can be a future.
Daytus

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin for me is a storage value, only for investment right now. At the moment, bitcoin not friendly enough to make small transaction so better to keep it until bitcoin problem fee's get clear. I mostly using ethereum and dogecoin for transactions purpose.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

But smart people always see the value in the future, they will try to own Bitcoin as much as possible. They always make the decision when they have a chance to see, to think, and not to do it.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

I don't think that you should use bitcoin like the ones you mentioned, though that's just my personal opinion. Bitcoin is meant to be used as an investment and not as payment to your groceries.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people”? The real question to me is Why would they?

-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenient and more hoops and complications.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor, and person that follows evolving trends and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anonymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the ability to be spent online.
Yes, I agree the Bitcoin is not as you might think. True we liken the Bitcoin-like gold. But the advantages of the Bitcoin can create assets could also make transactions Online world. If the gold surely can't it.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

Why using bitcoin?
Because I think bitcoin it can give advantage big and because of bitcoin then economic my family and can be helped, because of bitcoin my income increased and I can also invested, so I can save money for my future of investment that I do
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

I got your point but the thing is, you misunderstood the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is best for investment and not for what you think it is as a payment for your daily needs. Ofcourse you still need to use fiat to pay your bill and to buy your needs since establishment who accept bitcoin is not too plenty yet.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is more practical than paypal, western union or perfect money, I often send money to various countries so need a fast payment system, cheap cost and of course safe, and bitcoin can fulfill what I want.
angelcoins20

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is more practical than paypal, western union or perfect money, I often send money to various countries so need a fast payment system, cheap cost and of course safe, and bitcoin can fulfill what I want.

Do you really send bitcoins right now? I think its more expensive to send money in bitcoin than paypal. If it is year ago, then probably. But right now its not a good idea anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: