Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

If you use Bitcoin services it will get more exposure. Bitcoin can be used as a long term, so that many benefits can be obtained from banks. Bitcoin is a digital currency so much more demand. Bitcoin provides the highest interest of all market values.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

many reasons that make me use bitcoin, even bitcoin my main job. bitcoin provides the benefits I need every time to keep at the end of every month to pay my bills. you will learn more about the cyrpto currency in trading materials and will also do it to make bitcoin your first choice. you will win something in the form of crisis in your life, it will test your patience. bitcoin is the choice of many people nowadays, because bitcoin all needs will be quickly accomplished like buying goods.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is more practical than paypal, western union or perfect money, I often send money to various countries so need a fast payment system, cheap cost and of course safe, and bitcoin can fulfill what I want.

Do you really send bitcoins right now? I think its more expensive to send money in bitcoin than paypal. If it is year ago, then probably. But right now its not a good idea anymore.

I agree, bitcoin has an expensive fee these days and I think that it may increase more since the price is also increasing. I don't think that it will be cheaper since the price are starting to increase more this year and the fee will do the same. It is better not to use bitcoin because of it's fee and transaction speed since it is not that cheap and quick with it, better use bitcoin because of it's probability in pumping in the future.
Keantsu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

You have point. I have been wondering what is the point.There definitively is a point in using cryptos, but currently using bitcoin is very cumbersome.

- You can make a transfer, but it costs very much (several €£$)
- Often you can not be certain if the exchenge fees is correct or inflated by the exchange / service ...
- There are a lot of codes, long addresses, recieving / transferring address, passwords, recovery words, seed words, master passwords, i.e. a lot to keep track of.
- Backups etc.

The thing that is really annoying, are the fees. If I use SEPA transfers in Europe, the funds are transferred instantly from country to country, and I mean instantly. You can do the transfer for free, up to 12k €.

Using cryptos should compete with the credit card companies expensive fees and the FIAT banks inflation. Now, using Bitcoin is more expensive than ever.

This really has to be addressed, as it is in my opinion a question of survival for the bitcoins and crypto usage. I feel something is wrong with the way everything works now, as the transactions are too expensive.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

I like bitcoin  because of the freedom of using my properties anywhere ,anytime and any-amount .

FIAT can not do that for me.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

Many advantages if we use bitcoin, if we are accustomed to transact abroad and use the services of banks, of course need a big fee for fees, but with bitcoin then we can send money for only $ 8.

great
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

You have point. I have been wondering what is the point.There definitively is a point in using cryptos, but currently using bitcoin is very cumbersome.

- You can make a transfer, but it costs very much (several €£$)
- Often you can not be certain if the exchenge fees is correct or inflated by the exchange / service ...
- There are a lot of codes, long addresses, recieving / transferring address, passwords, recovery words, seed words, master passwords, i.e. a lot to keep track of.
- Backups etc.

The thing that is really annoying, are the fees. If I use SEPA transfers in Europe, the funds are transferred instantly from country to country, and I mean instantly. You can do the transfer for free, up to 12k €.

Using cryptos should compete with the credit card companies expensive fees and the FIAT banks inflation. Now, using Bitcoin is more expensive than ever.

This really has to be addressed, as it is in my opinion a question of survival for the bitcoins and crypto usage. I feel something is wrong with the way everything works now, as the transactions are too expensive.
I think bitcoin is best and there is no other choice to join bitcoin because I try a lot of other crypto but they all were useless they just waste my time and they even waist my money I never see such a currency in life like bitcoin so bitcoin is now a part of life and I can’t survive without bitcoin because it did a lot for me and still is going to help me in my life I’m great full to bitcoin it’s not only helping me but also its good for world.
angelcoins20

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

I wonder if converting alts to bitcoin using a trading platform also has high fees and also takes a little bit longer to do? Because I think it would be much cheaper to buy alts than bitcoin.
Laghertha

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Because Bitcoin transactions are generally much faster, Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, in some cases even free... nobody can take you’re bitcoin, No one can steal important information regarding your accounts in Bitcoin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I wonder if converting alts to bitcoin using a trading platform also has high fees and also takes a little bit longer to do? Because I think it would be much cheaper to buy alts than bitcoin.
The fees aren't that high if you just want to convert your alts to bitcoin or vice versa. What is killing us are the withdrawal fees, it includes the miners fee and as well as the withdrawal fee that goes to the exchange and that's why others are deciding to get into altcoins instead of bitcoin. Just use bitcoin as it is, if you want to use it as currency go for it or if you want it as an investment do it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

The fees aren't that high if you just want to convert your alts to bitcoin or vice versa. What is killing us are the withdrawal fees, it includes the miners fee and as well as the withdrawal fee that goes to the exchange and that's why others are deciding to get into altcoins instead of bitcoin. Just use bitcoin as it is, if you want to use it as currency go for it or if you want it as an investment do it.
Sometimes it is high depending on the blockchain or the difficulty, because we all know that miners also incurring cost, that is why, but for me that is acceptable since not all the time that the transaction cost is high, and for me why I am using bitcoin is because I wanted to help the crypto world with that I am promoting it.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
If you are a techy person I think you must try to mine bitcoin because I think it will be easy to you because you have a background to technology so it is easier to you. So why bitcoin?, it is because it is new and we need to accept the truth that it can change the currency of the world.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

why use bitcoin? because bitcoin is use to fast transaction to pay a bill and for me bitcoin is a legit coin or legit digital money.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

We should not just use bitcoin because we should take the opportunity that we got in bitcoin that can change our lives. Bitcoin got a lot of great opportunities ahead and it is just waiting us to grab them and if we will just use bitcoin as a mode of payment then there will be no change in our life because the opportunity in bitcoin needs to be grabbed by us and we should make an action towards it.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

As much as possible, I will not use bitcoin as a payment but people use bitcoin as an investment. Many people became successful because of investing in bitcoin. It is risky but it is worth it.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

many people want to invest a large amount of money to gain large amount of interest.So,in that case I think bitcoin is the easiest and short process to gain interest back.Though you cant buy household stuffs by this but on the other hand you don't need to use master card or other cards, which usually takes more times and may have to wait years to gain interest back.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Because bitcoin is the most developed altcoin today as well as the most valuable crypto. All altcoin are taken as Bitcoin price standards. The more people who know it and care about it, the more people use it.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

i think why use bitcoin because the main reason why people should use bitcoin is because it is a source of opportunity. Because of this currency, many things are now possible with money. With bitcoin we can save and earn income without doing anything. With bitcoin trading it becomes easy because of its volatility. Jobs opened to people and without further requirements, only the intellect about bitcoin.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Every people have their different reason for using bitcoin . I use bitcoin for earning the money to my family. I am one of them who do not have any work or job to do and not earn the money for my family . That's why I use bitcoin for earning the money  and to survive in the earth. Bitcoin is a good source of income for the poor people who don't have any source of income . Everyone can use the bitcoin and earn the money and expend it the future to full their dream.

We are just the same , i can find my self to you my mane purpose  why i joined just to help my family. Even thought i am working in a company it is not enough  to sustain our daily needs. For now i really appreciate bitcoin really a promising thing that helping you to be rich and its up to the user on how he/she work of it. Even you are older every can work of it. To earn money and reach our dreams.

Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: