Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Wolf of Btrex

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is the beginning to hit the mainstream.There are some reason why people use bitcoin.it is fast in term of transactions,it takes only a minute not just like in a bank.And also it can be use by anyone.no age limit as long as you have knowledge in Bitcoin .
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk

True,  bitcoin can convert into fiat if you doesn't want to hold your income anymore. But for me,  I am working and can support my family but in a limited needs only.  I want to keep my income from my signature campaign because I believe that by holding I can earn more.

Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

The reasons why to use bitcoin are ; it can helps the user to increase his income and by this I can support my expenses in everyday living and I can also help my family with regards to their expenses at home ; bitcoin helps us in many different ways but not in a difficult , I mean there's no too difficult tasks that we need to do in order to gain money.
lyndon30

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction and I'm really sure that you will be getting richin just a few months in bitcoin because if you have knowledge in work hard and more patience.
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

We use bitcoin for daily necessities or convert to Fiat currency like money. My reason why I use bitcoin is to invest and receive anywhere and all in the community and having bitcoin is fast processed in our transaction.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin is easy for high security and bitcoin also gives a lot of results so bitcoin is very liked by many people, therefore bitcoin many people who like.
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:40 AM

The people use bitcoin because bitcoin is safe, the value of asset in bitcoin can increase 2x or more in a year, it can be used in anywhere and any other reasons.
The people also can do trading with bitcoin that can give an apportunity to get a lot of profits.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

for those who know what bitcoin is and how to use it will choose bitcoin even though it is expensive and the cost of shipping is expensive, but bitcoin has its own charm so bitcoin can be as big as it is now after going through many obstacles
kekemary

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

We're using bitcoin to avoid the barrier of currency and countries.
doctorbilly64

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I continue to use Bitcoin, while my country prohibits Bitcoin, because I use Bitcoin because of the benefits I get, Bitcoin has made my life change, but why are they banned? Bitcoin in, there are many people in my country continue to use Bitcoin
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction. I also used bitcoin because the bitcoin is my only source of income. I want to earned more money here in bitcoin because I want to help my family in our daily expenses, like our foods, bills and the rent in our house. We have no permanent house because we have no money to create or buy a house.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Based on what I have read, bitcoin's purpose is to make the worldwide transaction easier. Since the value of bitcoin keeps on aiming high, it becomes the asset of most of the people here. As the matter of fact, having 1 bitcoin can change your life. Some people turn their fiat into bitcoins because they consider it as an investment and it is safe and secured.

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

I use bitcoin as a source of income and mode in trading, so this is my reason why using bitcoin, even though we know now that shipping cost is very big, hopefully it can be down again its fee
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin is easy for high security and bitcoin also gives a lot of results so bitcoin is very liked by many people, therefore bitcoin many people who like.
I strongly agree Bitcoin is very environmentally friendly, Bitcoin is very profitable, and Bitcoin is an update in finance and how to transact.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

For me I choice bitcoin because it is very reliable and convenient. Also more and more people are patronizing bitcoin also because of that reason. There are a lot of use for bitcoin that depends on your fashion or need. Some also used bitcoin because they make this as there business and some really focus in investing here. Some used bitcoin as an alternate to their job, leaving their job just for bitcoin because they think that bitcoin can give more money to them rather regular job. We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

Bitcoin is a form of currency that is operated with the help of computers and internet.The transaction of bitcoin currency takes no time and the fees is more affordable to laymen.But this is not the case in ordinary currencies it take more time even to transfer an account to bank to bank also because the bank can't trust the availability of funds so the transfer of money takes a long time and the fees the bank imposes will be too high.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

Use Bitcoins to save your wealth! Bitcoin is served as an investment to not let your money rot and be consumed by the inflation. Yes, inflation is one of the enemies for. Your wealth and you need investmente, such is Bitcoin, to get interest that would be added to the net worth of your asset portfolio. It is important that one should not just have savings. With Bitcoin, especially if your active, you can easily play with the rates and buy and low price and sell and the higher price to have a return on investment.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction and I'm really sure that you will be getting richin just a few months in bitcoin because if you have knowledge in work hard and more patience.

Yes your right we are using bitcoin to earn money. It also very easy to work on it. Because this is the of many people to be rich. We can work bitcoin if we have effort and patient. That is why we use bitcoin also to our family.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Merited by sunshinelavapie (2), patriknilen (2)

Why use Bitcoins ?

Yes, small investors are unlikely to be involved in Bitcoin because Bitcoin's prices are large compared to the capital they provide. Many small investors just want to get rich quick but they are not involved in Bitcoin because they care many risks...
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

bitcoin give us many opportunity to make profit & also better life. nobody control it & bitcoin is good investment. it's value so high. It is also very easy to work on it. that's why I use bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: