Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream but many people still don't understand why they should make effort to use it. Bitcoin are generally far faster, fees are minimal or in some cases free,central governments can't take it away,there are no charge backs, people can't steel payment information, it isn't inflationary,it's a private as you want to be, you own it, and you can create your own money.
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

Bitcoin usage has become very popular, and it can be traded in any way different from the non-currency currency
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.
Daniya

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

What’s that you say? Your credit card transactions are instantaneous too? Well, that’s true. But your merchant (and possibly you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
FlintJuan

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

of course I need money for my parents. I want to help bring my home back to poverty.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

Why use Bitcoins? So why not? It doesn't mean that I stop using fiat money because of Bitcoin. I use Bitcoins wisely suited to the environment where it is safely used. This is not merely a logic but actually happens in reality that some people are skeptical especially to things they can't hold with their actual hands. Bitcoins is not for all, it has limitations and we shouldn't put it into one place where it is not yet acceptable.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

I don't use bitcoins. I only hold it because it will make you a lot of money. The value has dropped very much now but i think that this is just giving you the opportunity to buy bitcoin so you can make profit yourself. The smaller coins are all also dropping in value but i think that it is because of the upcoming Chinese new year.
newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

Btc is almost use to storing now. Some high price item or service could be pay in BTC. For other expenses, I think ETH, LTC or XRP are more suitable.
The problem of BTC is high fee and long confirm. Miners are working to resolve it or focus on another coin for replace BTC gradually.
rodgelampis

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.I use Bitcoins wisely suited to the environment where it is safely used.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Indeed bitcoin help people who do not have a job remains, even who do not have a job can also got income and bitcoin can also gave extra income for those who have a job because no matter how sometimes the salary of the job is not always enough
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

sorry, it seems that people use bitcoin because they choose the best way in the present and the future according to their speculation, for people who are information literate, on economic development, bitcoin be an option to be a safe means or storage for the future, because it can not be denied, today must be ready because the more advanced times, prices, exchange rates on the market the more expensive, more sophisticated technology. everyone does not want to be left behind. so bitcoin as an appropriate solution, fast, easy, efficient and practical and profitable to invest.
lyn1031

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

The thing is bitcoin has many users more than ever this is why it is very easy to find any transaction that is related to bitcoin, which means there is more probable earnings using bitcoin activities. This is why I hold my bitcoins for it has a lot of use to me.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
well I also have my personal reason why I uses bitcoin. I used it to enhance my English to be honest i'm not that good in writing essay. sometimes I forgot the English term that I want I can not express myself but right now I've been improving a lot as I notice it. and I can use deeper vocabulary words which I used to answer in the forum.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

well I also have my personal reason why I uses bitcoin. I used it to enhance my English to be honest i'm not that good in writing essay. sometimes I forgot the English term that I want I can not express myself but right now I've been improving a lot as I notice it. and I can use deeper vocabulary words which I used to answer in the forum.
Use bitcoin because have my idea to how to imrove my english to deliver especially the words i no now.But definetly use bitcoin talking my friends have a lot of opportunity to helping your financisl problem and future the family will soon.
Samphyy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

using bitcoin because in my country we can’t use papal or other online services only can use cards.
bitcoin give me chance to start trading.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

I use bitcoin because at this time I have no other job then I play this bitcoin and if we join in this bitcoin its advantage is bigger than others and in my country also not many know what bitcoin, and if we multiply the price of bitcoin with the currency of our country more justified
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin can be used for payment of monthly bills such as water, electricity, insurance and many more thru online without hassle and no charges.
Many merchants accepted Bitcoin as payment because it'so easy and faster.
Also, the value of Bitcoin can be increased if you hold it for a long period of time.
Bitcoin can be used for investments thru trading in digital cryptocurrency world wherein you can earn additional income for your future.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Bitcoin is very convenient for investment, convenient for international money transfers. These are the advantages that people enjoy now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: