Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

There are too many benefits on bitcoins like the value is keep on increasing as the times goes by. The value of bitcoins is increasing because of the demand of every consumer in the market and because of that, the market becomes even more volatile and bitcoins is good for long term investment because of market's volatility.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

While I use it only as the most profitable investment. As money, I do not use it yet and I do not plan it in the near future, since there is no such possibility in my country yet.

jamestorm

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

At present there are many electronic coins in the market. We have many options, not just BTC. Important it brings about profit for us.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

The most profitable option for use at the moment is investment in long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
  I consider myself a very small consumer. But nevertheless, for me, bitcoin is real and helps me a lot in my financial affairs. I have high hopes for him and I think that I am not mistaken.
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Btc has a very wide range of purpose

It is Unique and possess an updated qualities compare to fiat currencies.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

I use bitcoin as a source of income. There are a lot of use for bitcoin that depends on your fashion. Bitcoin is more profitable than using a local bank full of rules by the government. We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Yes, I also have the same reason to decide to use bitcoin that is not able to stand with the rules of government against the use of banks that I think more harm to its customers than to give a profit. A lot of rules that I find weird when we use the bank as a transaction service.
merz123

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

In my own opinion, I use bitcoins because it is the new trend. And if you want to survive, you have to go with the flow, not necessarily in all aspects, but at least when it comes to making money, we always have to learn to adapt.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Until now, I have not been able to make various payment transactions with bitcoin in my country because hampered by the regulation applied by my country so that I can only do trading to benefit from bitcoin and if I want to use bitcoin then I have to exchange it first for various redemption services which provide the currency applicable in my country.
RaphB

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

Base in our generation, bitcoin is made of internet generation. So it the all transaction was very fast and easily. It may be procedural but not like the other. Example using the credit card it more step to do but in bitcoin was not and our time was reduces also.Bitcoin is provide financially freedom and it secured.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Btc has a very wide range of purpose

It is Unique and possess an updated qualities compare to fiat currencies.

There’s so much reason why to use bitcoin. People could use it as form of investment which could give them higher profit. Also as payment system which provides convenient to every bitcoin users.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.

so basically you think bitcoin is easier and more efficient when compared with other remittance services
I really agree this time I also often send money using bitcoin in addition to fast as well as easy
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Because using bitcoin is faster than fiat, especially when you travel a lot. There is no need for international wire transfers that usually takes a lot of time. It is also secure and private compared to using credit cards. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency, you don't need to give any of your private information as well as details to your purchases.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
We should use bitcoin because Iit's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Because using bitcoin is faster than fiat, especially when you travel a lot. There is no need for international wire transfers that usually takes a lot of time. It is also secure and private compared to using credit cards. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency, you don't need to give any of your private information as well as details to your purchases.
Well you're right, this is only one of the advantages bitcoin can offer to its users. Fast transactions can be made and you can remain anonymous through out the entire process unlike when using money transfers. But we all know that the fees of bitcoin is high, which depends on the transaction you're making.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency, which can be used for online transactions. The terminal wish of bitcoin should replace the existing cash currency in the society and make bitcoin a national currency.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

I dont use bitcoin for now but I invest with it not that you can earn a profit from it I decided to learn and invest bitcoin for the reason that I can help and learn a different kind about digital money and the surroundings that behind the digital coins.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:06:13 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)

The people use bitcoin because bitcoin is safe, the value of asset in bitcoin can increase 2x or more in a year, it can be used in anywhere and any other reasons.
The people also can do trading with bitcoin that can give an apportunity to get a lot of profits.
Yes it is true your opinion is that bitcoin does have a very high security and also the value of bitcoin assets is increasing every year, therefore bitcoin can be used anywhere because bitcoin is caused strongly to be used anytime.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Merchants will offer premiums for receiving bitcoin.  But to answer your question, it's more of a religious thing.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk

This is not at all coherent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: