Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

I think some people use their bitcoin because it is the only source of income that they have. Een the price sometimes is down they have no choice but to sell bitcoin. Maybe they need to use their bitcoin in their needs if the price is down and give a right time to sell or use in other personal wants.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

Why use? In order to ensure a comfortable future, because now the money is one of the main things in our life
James Newman

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Things that come to my mind:
You have full control over your assets. Whether it's safer than storing money in a bank is of course debatable.
You can trade without a centralized network of institutions, yet with the same level of guarantee against things like double spending.
Limited supply, so no inflation. Whether that's a good thing is up for debate.
A certain level of anonymity, under specific conditions. You need to know what you're doing before you bet your life on it.
Damian Banks

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

Bitcoin may be a viable investment, though highly speculative, but it offers ZERO value as value storage or eCommerce (unless that is the transaction is of illicit character).

The volatility in price of Bitcoin renders it unacceptable as a value storage mechanism; and (legitimate) eCommerce activity using Bitcoin is slightly north of zero.

You should buy if you believe price of Bitcoin is likely to appreciate in excess of other investment classes; otherwise, avoid.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Bitcoin is the most secure chain.
BCH is centralized and only got popular because of their name.
Bitcoin has the best developers, by a very long shot.
The market wants Bitcoin in a ratio of 5:1.
Bitcoin is digital gold for securing and saving wealth. It's name value is huge. It's name brand is known. Adaption is huge. It's the most decentralized crypto on earth. No one owns bitcoin.
 Tongue
Bitcoin Cash is just like all alts in the fact that it has cheaper fees and faster transaction times. And it is totally dependent on 2–3 guys that are pushing it.
Most people see BCH as an attempted corporate takeover.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

I think the reason people in this forum keep saying normal people should use bitcoin is because they have seen far more than what we expect bitcoin can do. The faster transaction using bitcoin is one of the simple reasons why bitcoin users love bitcoin. We are so tired of old fashioned way of fiat, some people just need change because they want to see progress. And they saw it in bitcoin.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

I think the reason people in this forum keep saying normal people should use bitcoin is because they have seen far more than what we expect bitcoin can do. The faster transaction using bitcoin is one of the simple reasons why bitcoin users love bitcoin. We are so tired of old fashioned way of fiat, some people just need change because they want to see progress. And they saw it in bitcoin.
In many cases, using bitcoin is the easiest and quickest way to make a payment on the internet. When making a donation, or buying a digital item . Bitcoin doesn't require any personal information.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

People should use Bitcoin for it's skyrocket price. Day by day it's price is growing high. And other analyst of economics are said that it will be next popular and world wide currency.
Ninmag

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Because bitcoin has many advantages and does not tie up your time during investing.
Bitcoin itself is a virtual currency that can be played as if playing real money.
Bitcoin already in use in various parts of the world and how its use is quite easy, we just invest our currency through gadget application or from our PC and then just waiting for the investment from the money we plant.
Many advantages that we can if investing with bitcoin.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

If you transfer money through banks for a friend or relative who will usually take an expense but with Bitcoin it completely free or only take very small fee. Money Bitcoin posted and Get almost instantaneous whether you send anywhere in the world, any time of day or night. The transaction does not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing users of information security operations avoid identity theft. All information on transactions are in the database of the site Bitcoin transactions or electronic wallet. Users can control their transactions without anyone managing.

LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

We have our own decisions to which paths and decisions for a saying goes...

(=^.*Don’t judge people for the choices they make when you dont know the options they had to choose from!😏

Not all people are the same its not like because its trending people just rush through it. As for some people like me a single mother who have a toddler to look after is hard to look for a job knowing that your child will be left by a total stranger at home alone at night or day. As its hard to look for a part time job here in the Philippines for an hourly pay. You need to commit and follow the rules of your employer.. So yes! Convinient for me cause I manage my own time and create my paycheck with bitcoins. With Bitcoins I can trade at home while watching ang playing with my toddler.
humayan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Bitcoin is using for developing our economic condition.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

We can obtain different benefits from different cryptocurrency not only on bitcoins. Market is volatile and that what makes cryptocurrecies good for long term investment, there people who are leaving their job to work as a trader because it pays well more than their salary.

Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

because of this bitcoin we will describe the science of the investment world, and we will also get a very large field of work. from this bitcoin I get the job I do independently, and my time is now more gathered with my family. and in my opinion, this investment world is good in the future for me in the future, because dibitcoin is the same as we save for my future and the future of my family.
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Although at the present time bitcoin has not been recognized in some countries and convenience stores. But using bitcoin is a good thing. Because you can make trading and investing quickly without having to go through any stages.
It also means that you are holding your bitcoin number and waiting for it to rise to sell.  Grin

wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Why we used bitcoin, because we all know that it big help to us. And also you can used it by using paying your'e bills, and pay goods. So it's better to used bitcoin when you buy in internet.
klim75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I think  it is easy to use bitcoin, easy to move. It has the highest price in the crypto world now and has a geat potential. It's a good investment. You can do transactions easy and without third party. That's why I use bitcoin.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
I am a bitcoin user also and i did what your daily routine also, i have earn my money through trading and also following the steps or rules given to earn coins in every signature campaign.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

One thing that I mist certainly like in using bitcoin is I never really had troubles in transacting with other people using bitcoin because most people use or have it as well. Which is why I prefer to use bitcoin, the convenience it gives me and ease of usage.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

I think  it is easy to use bitcoin, easy to move. It has the highest price in the crypto world now and has a geat potential. It's a good investment. You can do transactions easy and without third party. That's why I use bitcoin.

It esay to use. If you will know the process. So if use the bitcoin you will know the information for the future saving and get more information for improve the business process. It online currency so people any where to use and it easy to exchange the any country currency. But before buy and sell the coin. Check the coin prices day by day. It any time change the price. So people buy and hold the coin and wait for the peice increase. If prices wil be increase the coin wil be sell and invest for some business proces.
So people will be know before use the coin. People will be learn the bitcoin process information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: