Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
LikaCat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

I use bitcoins to earn money for study Grin Grin  Wink it's my way
kabirhusen

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I use bitcoin because of p2p transaction.I feel secure for this kind of transaction.No one can trace me or can trace my work.Also bitcoin is a good investment for of all time.so I like to use bitcoin and hold bitcoin.
beside,bitcoin help me a lot in various proposes.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I'm sure everyone will say the same thing as me, they use bitcoin because bitcoin has many benefits for all of us.
At first i did not understand how to use bitcoin, as time went by i understood, but bitcoin is not designed for everyday life, but rather to invest in the long run and earn profits when selling it, along with price increases.
The reason i use bitcoin to meet the economic needs and realize my dream to become a successful and affluent person in the future with family and can live life with happiness.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

For me bitcoin has really made a lot of convenience plus not hard to use. Whenever we need it can be used as well as transaction needs. It does not benefit us to save unpaid taxes unlike we put them into the bank we keep. Cool
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

for me I use bitcoin to earn money because bitcoin is a great help to us who are unskilled and hard to find a job, because he has more value for my needs.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
They would use bitcoin because it has more advantages to use. Like it avoid lanes to pay bills, doesnt have to commute to go to different store. Meaning it was more convinient to use plus it saves your time and effort. So you can use your precious time in more important things. And theres more, in bitcoin you also earn money that you can use in your everyday life.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

The main reason to use bitcoin for investment purposes, I'm not interested in using bitcoin for payment transactions because I think credit cards or transfer banks are more practical and easy, I just make bitcoin for investment because it has proven profitable.

kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

Aside from being popular we use bitcoin because it is more efficient and convenient way to transfer money accross the border, it is irreversible and has been an investment asset of traders.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

We easy way of transacting, trus easily in every country can directly use bitcoin in addition to its high selling value above the market average. And the risk is not too high. Thanks
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

Well the reason for people holding onto bitcoin is because of its high value for investing. Some retailers now accept bitcoin as a payment but I see at as a loss instead of a profit. Another reason for me holding my bitcoins is because I always convert it to fiat whenever I receive them from my campaign signature. People mainly use bitcoins only for investment or gambling. Well maybe an advantage of bitcoin is its nature and accessibility to average persons like us since we can earn it easily through different methods.
Achel

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Bitcoins provide financial freedom.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

The value of infestation is quite high and its selling value is also high so one reason for some people to choose bitcoin. And its existence that can be accepted in other countries.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Why use bitcoins?
Well bitcoin is trending worldwide so why not use it. It can be used for investing, trading, buying and selling. Nowadays, bitcoin makes our life easier and comfortable.

zupply
Copper Member

Activity: 42

In industry innovation we trust! www.zupply.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Bitcoins is the future. I hope so !

Yes it is!

seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

I use bitcoin as a means of investment, very convenient. Getting passive income is just fine
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Bitcoin is now very popular, many economic media continue to preach about bitcoin development so this makes bitcoin very popular and for those who do not know bitcoin it will be curious, because they are curious to try to buy bitcoin and the result is profit, that's what I feel after recognize bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Bitcoins are best used for my vzlyad when a large amount of money is provided, when you need to send instantly and without fear of losing to another purse.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

for me I use bitcoin to earn money because bitcoin is a great help to us who are unskilled and hard to find a job, because he has more value for my needs.
I don't like to use Bitcoin for work much. I like to use Bitcoin when the other person has a Bitcoin wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of uses,it is an asset that you can use to invest for you to earn much more. It helps for your financial shortage. You can use it as payments and it is easy to send it to others. And not now that we a computer world bitcoin is famous digital currency that we can use to improve our daily living.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: