Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Hello to all. And you know something on the crypto currency if you honestly share your thoughts. How often do you earn a lesson and work on your main job?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

The reasons to use Bitcoin.It is as precious as gold,weightless and world wide transferable.Bitcoin is easy to use.Local currencies can be converted.
notewaiter

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Bitcoin like s    father  Huh
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

In the present zone, bitcoin remains a highly technologically advanced and fast virtual coin and is a trend this year and is undergoing development of many projects that develop virtual coins and invest it because of the importance of this technology knowledge and in this bitcoin zone. Very crazy for the calculation of benefits and this fantastic price makes people glance at bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I understand your sentiments but I think you are not aware of what Bitcoin can do. Have you heard that the first bitcoin transaction was negotiated by some individuals to buy two pizzas from Papa John's worth 10,000 BTC?

Now, Bitcoin was also used as an alternative mode of payment for some transactions especially when it was done online. Average consumers will surely use Bitcoins to save time and money because of the lower fees and high efficiency in terms of a speedy transaction.

Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:33:25 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:25:21 PM by Rosscy

The reasons to use Bitcoin.It is as precious as gold,weightless and world wide transferable.Bitcoin is easy to use.Local currencies can be converted.
I agree with you mate.
People should have a lot of less worrying when they send money across the world because they payment is practically instant.
Same as me. I take advantages with bitcoin by using it for international transfer to some of my family and friends instantly (at now will received in less than 1 day). Back to some month ago when sending fees are high and confirmed take so long, but now everything going back to normally. I don't have any problem because in fact every Bitcoin tx is recorded into Block-Chain so nothing is untraceable, but if you using it for good reason why we should be worried.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I understand your sentiments but I think you are not aware of what Bitcoin can do. Have you heard that the first bitcoin transaction was negotiated by some individuals to buy two pizzas from Papa John's worth 10,000 BTC?

Now, Bitcoin was also used as an alternative mode of payment for some transactions especially when it was done online. Average consumers will surely use Bitcoins to save time and money because of the lower fees and high efficiency in terms of a speedy transaction.

I think you perform the transfer, Bitcoin recently Bitcoin's key features; free and fast features like unfortunately is no longer valid. If it were low-paid and fast Bitcoin, I think today would be at $40000.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I used bitcoin becuase its a wonderful job and its a lot of people are helping this wonderful bitcoin and easy to success.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

At the moment, bitcoin is absolutely not suitable for making transactions. Especially if you need to pay for a not very large amount. For these purposes, the ethereum is more suitable today. The cost of ethereum transaction fee is very low.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

bitcoin
profitable and promising how many of my millionaire colleagues can buy this and that ..

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

We can use bitcoin because it is the new way of technology to earn and gain extra money,we can use it also for paying and receiving bills more faster
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

Why do we use bitcoin?what exactly is the importance of this product for the use of a few to facilitate their transaction or to reduce money on low-cost non-bank related processes.So for some of these great and cheaper ways to transfer maney its the reason why so many people are in the bitcoin and base on me bitcoin users can also be a good deal for the future.Smiley
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

I agree with you mate.
People should have a lot of less worrying when they send money across the world because they payment is practically instant.
Bitcoin was not necessarily made as a thing that takes place of the fiat money. It was not made to be used as a substitute for fiat to be used for online transactions. A reason why people choose it is that Bitcoin is decentralized and is not controlled by any banks and cannot be meddled with by the government.

Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but is also very useful in the remittance industry. I can send a $ 100,000 paying fee of only $ 4 with Bitcoin while it will cost $ 3000 with PayPal and I will risk doing a paypal transaction while doing the same from a traditional bank will spend a lot of money, time & possibly ask a question.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

As long as bitcoin transactions are more practical than conventional transactions that require a large wallet to save some money I will stick with bitcoins because the logic of people today will definitely choose anything more instant to do.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

Choose bitcoin because it is more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money.No threat of expensive charges or the service chatge like in the bank.And it more convenient for the indibiduals to ttansact.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin's cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve (and the network's fees continue to increase), and liquidity remains a problem in many countries.
irmaasmaranti

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

Some good reasons why using Bitcoin. That is?
1. Bitcoin That's fast
2. No chargebacks
3. People can not steal your payment information from merchants
4. This is not inflation
5. It's as personal as you want it to be
6. You do not have to trust anyone else
7. You can create your own money
FassCum

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

It's a big crypto and a first coin
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Security and control - Bitcoin users fully control their transactions; entrepreneurs can not without your knowledge or desire to withdraw money, as it can happen with other methods of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: