Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Yes, it is now more profitable to use bitcoin as a long-term investment, Bitcoin is used to pay for goods and services globally. Particularly bitcoin offers us the opportunity to have full control over the financial resources and it makes life better, so bitcoin as an investment and future savings.
Mariksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

I don't really understand what it is and how to use them. We still have to transfer it into ordinary money. And there is also an unstable course.
I just understand that it might be easier to use them and that bitcoins are similar to gold.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Bitcoin has a number of essential advantages as a currency, but I still like to use it as an investment. This gives an excellent opportunity to earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

Bitcoin has a number of essential advantages as a currency, but I still like to use it as an investment. This gives an excellent opportunity to earn.

Well, Bitcoin helped us to earn in many things. Me, as a Bitcoin earner, I’m very thankful that bitcoin is my business even though i’m a teenagers who’s studying. Bitcoin changed my life, Bitcoin always assures that his investors are always be profited. I’m very glad to say that I’m a Bitcoin Earner and user!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

Bitcoin can earn free.
Bitcoin is like money.
Bitcoin changes my life.
Bitcoin is the best.
Many reasons to use bitcoin and for me the most important is to make bitcoin as an investment, by making investment of course can make us successful and rich so one day we always get passive income.

great
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is such a great coin that has a lot of advantages. First, its popularity; Bitcoin is a popular coin and it is used by many people worldwide. Second, its value; the the price of Bitcoin is profitable.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Why not just use bitcoin as a profitable investment? At least now, until it is accepted as a currency. There is nothing wrong with investing your money not in gold, but in cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

I think people want to use bitcoin because it brings good profit and is a stable source for them. Bitcoin is the smartest digital currency, the highest value bitcoin currently available on the crypto market, although it is currently down, but I think it will soon recover and rise again and will thrive in the future. .
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

Now it is much more profitable to use bitcoin as an investment, not as a currency. When the cryptocurrency is sufficiently developed, then the bitcoin currency will be very convenient.
There's numerous reasons why we should use Bitcoin, first, bitcoin is great choice for investment since the price is profitable even though it decreases. Also, Bitcoin is the most popular coins in cryptocurrency world.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

In the country where I live bitcoin is almost nowhere to be used now and it's very sad, because for bitcoin the future of the economy. But apparently not for the countries of the third world ... It would be great if at least the same ebay began to accept the crypto)

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

I think people used bitcoin because it help to them for they're profit , it helps to others for they're future , for reaching they're goals and dreams .
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

If you want to earn easily and more faster you should use bitcoin. It is really easy..also it is the most popular coin in cryptocurrency world.. It is also good to make an investment in bitcoin. Surely your investment will grow.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

why use bitcoin because bitcoin can be used as much as the remittance industry and many other bitcoin rewards.
Like all other currencies bitcoin is a storage of value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value

miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

At the moment this makes Bitcoin a pretty bad currency. But we are hoping this will change. Our developers are working hard to solve these problem. The main benefit of Bitcoin, as a currency, is its use of Blockchain technology and the fact that it uses a decentralised network in which transaction are peer to peer and does not go through a third - party like a bank or a clearing house. The benefit of Bitcoin as an investment is fairly easy to see. Bitcoin’s price is continually rising
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Everyone have their own different reason for using bitcoin for me I use bitcoin for earning the money to my family. and for myself
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

because bitcoin is very good for me, with bitcoin i can makes some profit from it, i can makes that profit from trading and mining, and of ccourse its easy to use as we know that bitcoin is easy to use and have a high techonoly of saving your bitcoin so it will be good for investment and trading

Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Because bitcoins are decentralize and bitcoins are volatile sonypubrealy need to grab that opportunity for you to have the money the profits you wanted. Because that is a lot pf money you are gonna missed and bitcoining is not that hard so you really better have a try because you are not gonna regret it i swear. Just give it a shot and when you gain a huge money in sure you are gonna thank me. And they are decentralize to ao you have th freedom into your money it is tax free
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
for me personally using bitcoin for investment and bitcoin is a means for investment by taking advantage of technological progress and the development of the era, in an increasingly modern era bitcoin will become more developed and successful

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Bitcoin is not only a tool for storing value, but it is also very useful in the remittance industry, and Bitcoin can also be used to make transactions and buy commodities through Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: