Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years.  (Read 3459 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

What made you think of this? Many manufacturers has stopped making those and I don't see them bringing those back because there's not much demand for it. Most of these that you see in Europe are repaired from third-world countries that are throwing them away by the truckful to replace with smartphones.
crabwilder

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

I don't think they are going to die, in 10 years we will be using super smartphones. It's clear we aren't returning to the basic ones.
pineapplecharm1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

i dont thing they will ever die. people love them.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

I think this will not made possible. I mean smartphones are really useful things. Why would we let it die? This is very useful in so many things the major uses of it is communication.
thebedside

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

i think not. Smartphones are really useful as they provide convenience to users because they provide a host of applications for a number of tasks.
i hope soon they will come out with more compact designs.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

I do not know but for me that would be impossible because everyday people were using their smartphones and it is as if their life.  Everything is in their including our social media accounts, copies of important documents, accounts in our banks, and even memories of pictures we took from our last vacation.  Everything!  So it would be incorrect to say to put down our smartphone and go back to basic phones.  It is a computer in a small case so you cannot say that it will die.  Though I am using a basic phone but still a smartphone is a good phone to have.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.
No is going to join you on that protest, even though using Smartphones increases the risk of being spied upon by these security agencies, we like the advantages it has over the disadvantages. We can contact family and friends on the go and its way cheaper than it used to be. If you call for the boycott of Smartphones then i think you should do the same for Laptops and Tablets as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
djimbim0

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

I do not think that this will ever happen. Smartphones are very convenient and multifunctional, which makes life easier for us. Now no one wants to give them up.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

I dont think smartphones will cease to exist for the next ten years. We are living in the age of technology, we keep evolving and improving, especially in the use of gadgets like smartphones. I dont think humans will ever stop using smartphones since it gives us access to apps like chrome, music, and many more. Humans will grow more dependent on it because of its convinience

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

i think the smartphone not die the smartphone is now upgrading in every latest technology to improve the system i think the smarphone is ready to future improvements of technologies.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

Smart phone to died within ten years I doubt this comment and I don't think something serious will happen to smart phone talk more of death. Smart phone revolution has helped people solving some communication and internet problems we were having during the time of cafe.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Elon Musks 'Neural Lace' To 'Achieve Symbiosis With Machines'

Elon Musk is having a hard time at the moment. Amid all the sound and fury, however, it's sometimes easy to forget that he's constantly coming up with new, visionary ideas, including the Hyperloop. Another future endeavor that may have been lost in the noise involves a so-called "neural lace," an interface that links human brains with computer software.

After discussing the possibility of such a device at Code Conference in California this June, Musk took to Twitter to update the world on the idea. He claims that a neural lace will help humans "achieve symbiosis with machines," a subset of a movement known as transhumanism.

According to Inverse, Musk's invention will be a computer interface woven into the brain, allowing the user to access, for example, the Internet just by thinking, and even perhaps store backups of a person's mind in case the person physically dies. By being wirelessly enabled, the device could allow us to write, paint, and communicate just by thinking.

Read more and click the links at https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/12/07/elon-musks-neural-lace-achieve-symbiosis-machines/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:43:48 AM

Wireless Mind Control Is Here: Neural "Smart" Dust Can Connect Your Brain to a Computer

It is implied to be a new technology that can wirelessly link a human brain to a computer via the implantation of a device the size of a grain of sand. The article below was published by me at Activist Post in 2013 and draws upon research from many years previous. This invention is clearly nothing new; but when the mainstream media begins highlighting something that is literally wireless mind control, it's worth taking note. It is also worth noting that, as more people learn about science fiction becoming science reality, they are becoming increasingly hesitant about the lack of ethical boundaries for what is emerging.

Some people might have heard about Smart Dust; nanoparticles that can be employed as sensor networks for a range of security and environmental applications. Now, however, literal Smart Dust for the brain is being proposed as the next step toward establishing a brain-computer interface.

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wireless-mind-control-is-here-neural-smart-dust-can-connect-your-brain-to-a-computer_082016.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:56:15 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

With the current trend in technology and the hype that people has over smartphone. I would like to disagree just because that the trend is not on the decline for this phones as it is now viewed as a neccessity and not a commoddity that only a handful can buy. As long as there are consumers who would still use the demands of their work and life and use smartphones then I think smartphones are here to stay.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

I don't think so smarthphones market gained billions of dollars every year so if it will happen it will greatly affect phone industry and the users of course, many people today depends on smartphones not only for communication but also for financial transactions.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

I don't think so smarthphones market gained billions of dollars every year so if it will happen it will greatly affect phone industry and the users of course, many people today depends on smartphones not only for communication but also for financial transactions.

Indeed. And instead of dying out, smartphones would probably become a bigger industry and become more relevant in people's lives. It's not only for communication as smartphones already have various uses for pretty much anything. Entertainment, finance, business, calendar etc. People have been more and more dependent on smartphones in the recent years and no way that that's going to change any time soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

I am completely sure that your future predictions are totally wrong. We are living in the smartphones era and day by day smartphones are taking possesion of human brain. Smartphones will makes humanity into walking deads in near future. That's why we will be living in kingdom of smartphones .

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

I think smartphone is going to last for a long time except there will be new invention that can beat down smartphone, nowadays people are attached to their phone,  a lot of people are addicted to smartphone, smartphone has become the part of the daily life, so I dont think people cant let go smartphone that easy
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

Smartphones are here to stay, they're not just going to leave as more and more people find out that the companies are practically spying on them all the time. It's never stopped people as people are going to be valuing convenience and efficiency over encryption of their data and privacy. Certain people may defy this but it's not going to be something that the majority is going to come out and defy.

What made you think of this? Many manufacturers has stopped making those and I don't see them bringing those back because there's not much demand for it. Most of these that you see in Europe are repaired from third-world countries that are throwing them away by the truckful to replace with smartphones.

This is also present, even the baby boomer generation is latching on and using smartphone now while throwing away their dumb phones. There's no demand for the old phones / burner phones and even if their is a market for them, it's something that is insanely small.

RIP Dumb Phones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

Why would smart phones die. It really makes almost no sense.

Just becuase people have computers at home and at work doesn't mean smartphones are useless or something.

It is like having a portable tablet that can also handle streaming 1080P and + a lot of them are for taking videos and good pictures. Pic quality and lots of things going up each time for high res.

Agreed. If privacy and tracking is a big enough issue, then security, encryption, VPN, etc. Will come into play. At the moment people are willing to trade their privacy for services.  Most people find the smartphone to be an essential part of life now. It would likely be the hardest addiction to kick.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: