Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years.  (Read 3459 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:38:56 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

Yes smartphones will die in 10 years because we will have mandatory chip implants in our brains by then.

Don't underestimate these evil govts, they always replace something mildly bad with something absolutely horrible.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:57:32 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

Yes smartphones will die in 10 years because we will have mandatory chip implants in our brains by then.

Don't underestimate these evil govts, they always replace something mildly bad with something absolutely horrible.

That's what chemtrails are for. The thing that they are spraying along with the ash in the chemtrails, are billions of nano robots. The robots are being ingested by plants, animals, and people. What they will do in a person's body is come together, linking up somewhere deep inside, to form a basic radio. This radio will be used to direct other nano robots to come together inside the person and start broadcasting on brainwave frequencies. Gradually the whole person will come under zombie-like control of the nano robots, which will then be controlled by broadcasts through the cell towers, thereby controlling how people think and what they do.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

Agree! sort of there will be a micro chip in our brains and we have been control by governments! there will be a big innovations among the humanity and that will lead to chaos. Though mostly that will our future but lets hope that it will not be happen. but for now that is the people thinking of it

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:27:34 AM

That's what chemtrails are for. The thing that they are spraying along with the ash in the chemtrails, are billions of nano robots. The robots are being ingested by plants, animals, and people. What they will do in a person's body is come together, linking up somewhere deep inside, to form a basic radio. This radio will be used to direct other nano robots to come together inside the person and start broadcasting on brainwave frequencies. Gradually the whole person will come under zombie-like control of the nano robots, which will then be controlled by broadcasts through the cell towers, thereby controlling how people think and what they do.

Cool

I think that is not possible. The chemtrails are simply just allegedly a Nazi Eugenics program to make people sick so that people can then buy IG Farben Nazi medicine, allegedly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:58:24 AM

I don't think smartphone would die that easy. At this point in time smartphone has played a big role in the lives of many people. There are still so many people who doesnt get to by a high end smartphone. Maybe in ten years whatever status a person might be, he would be able to have or possess a higher technology phone.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

Smart phone has a lot of functions, it's very difficult if I do not use a smart phone in a day. My laptop is broken but I can still work, though not as fast as a laptop or computer but at least can be taken anywhere
Graed

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

No, technology doesn't go backwards like that. People love their smartphones and will continue to do so. Do you want to walk around with a big computer in your pocket?
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

I think that this will never happen, because the smartphones have become indispensable helpers in the daily life of a person and they are only being improved every year.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if smartphones died out within the next 10 years, however not because of the reasons that you've listed. If smartphones die, then because they'll get replaced with the next generation of technology. Such as a Google Glass that isn't shit, or even a brain interface depending on how long it'll take Elon & co to develop their gadgets.
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

Not many of the facebook generation are going to give up the ability to pull a smell device out of their pocket wherever they maybe to check their friends status/update their location.

I don't see any smart phone alternatives to that coming anytime soon.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:35:40 PM

Not many of the facebook generation are going to give up the ability to pull a smell device out of their pocket wherever they maybe to check their friends status/update their location.

You underestimate technological processes. Smartphones are pretty much at their limits already and VR/AR are largely where smartphones were at during the first iPhone. By the time VR/AR will be ripe for the mainstream, brain interfaces should be roughly where VR/AR are now.
In 10-20 years you wouldn't recognize the world anymore if you fell into a coma today.
2pal34u

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:14:30 PM

i agree. no need for them
tagitalian

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

Seriously, i don't think is going to happen. It will only turn worse for you pal. They will have more features.
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

You underestimate technological processes. Smartphones are pretty much at their limits already and VR/AR are largely where smartphones were at during the first iPhone. By the time VR/AR will be ripe for the mainstream, brain interfaces should be roughly where VR/AR are now.
In 10-20 years you wouldn't recognize the world anymore if you fell into a coma today.

Plausible! I don't think most folks will revert to basic phones though, which was OPs contention.

I can foresee a brain interface device - though I suspect the average joe will still call them phones!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:54:41 AM

I don't know how you have to be a fool to let strangers in your brain. I do not believe that there are many of those wishing to completely lose control. I think it's fantastic. This is possible only by force.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:09:58 AM

Plausible! I don't think most folks will revert to basic phones though, which was OPs contention.

I can foresee a brain interface device - though I suspect the average joe will still call them phones!

I suppose that would depend on the age of the average joe. Tongue
The younger ones that would be growing up with those devices would probably not use the term phone anymore, or even know what a phone is.
messibesiy

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:26:17 AM

smartphones are very usefull tools...
Baconoid_

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

What made you think of this? i think we need them
Lamzn6

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

no. Smartphones are very convenient and multifunctional.
justyeah

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:28:27 AM

smartphone is only a hype.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: