Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years.  (Read 3458 times)
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

Worst logic ever ! Smart phones will never die and not even within 10 years or more. It will only improve more and more and people will be dependent more on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

As much as I would love to agree, you have to realize that not everyone sees things the way you do. In 10 years the new generation will be dominant which heavily relies on smartphones perhaps the generation after that smartphones might disappear but in 10 years smart phones will definitely be around! Feel free to quote me after 10 years  Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

Firstly, we should make sure that smart phones are gonna die in 10 years, then we can protest. And as smart phones are making our life more easier that is why i don't think that it would die. Cause people all over the world nowadays likes easier way to lead life and they're becoming used to this.
bacardibacani

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

Not really. Consumers tend to adapt to new trends. The youth will always go to what is more advanced, that';s just the way it is
montenigguh

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

I'd have to disagree. Technology had so mucg opportunity to kill it, but it only innovated in time. Bitcoin's fame was a result of smartphones. Not everyone has a PC, you know.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

Ten years? I do not even think that the smartphone will die. Smartphones are already very helpful to human life, smartphone is very helpful. And day by day a better smartphone keeps popping up, more comfortable to wear. As long as we use it well, I do not think the smartphone will die in ten years, but it will progress.
Yes smartphone won't die because we already adopted it to our society use to communicate and as long as people will gonna use it no matter how old your phone is it will last to you if you know how to handle with care also. And i don't think smartphones will die after 10 years but it can be disposable anyways.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.
I dont think smartphones will die in the next ten years. With the fast advancement of modern technology, more and more smart phones will emerge offering new features and more functions. I also dont think that people will heed the call to switch on to basic phones.
Justin Biebers

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

I believe stupid masses who can't set priorities in their life will continue to use smart phones and social media. Me personally, I dumped my smartphone last year and many of my friends are doing the same. Most of it's features are useless garbage and a total waste of valuable time to be more productive.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:23 AM

i dont think so because most of people are favor in smartphone because is a part of daily basis
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:15:39 AM

Maybe no... Because as we can see many brand of phones decides to innovate and make there product more attractive to people. Maybe 10 years from now smartphones will still live but more developed and efficient. Lot of people choose smartphones cause not only you can do many things on it,  but unlike laptops or desktop you can take it anywhere.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
PandoraTV

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

These days no gadget lasts more that 10 years Smiley So who know what we will have by then!
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.
Within the next 10 years, maybe smartphones will just upgrade amd potentially replace personal computers and laptops. See, what PCs can do, smartphones can do better. Smartphones are very competitive and can even stand alone with its features
legend2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

If technology has gone forward, the opposite effect will never happen. Because people more and more will only develop them, so that there is a demand for innovation. People need always something new and not already wiped. But the replacement of smart phones with ultra modern gadgets on nano technologies is possible.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:05:30 AM

I highly doubt that this will happen. You see the world keeps working and struggling for innovation, and letting go of the accomplished breakthrough in communication and technology such as smart phones would only be a waste from all the years of studying and acquiring information on how to improve the system of life that we once had.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

maybe the smart phone will not disappear, but will evolve into something more recent.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:44 AM

No, that's almost impossible. In fact I think the smartphone will be more sophisticated in the next 10 years. Much more sophisticated than now, with more features. Now the smartphone is a very important thing, for communication, entertainment, information and also work.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:42:14 AM

Ten years? I do not even think that the smartphone will die. Smartphones are already very helpful to human life, smartphone is very helpful. And day by day a better smartphone keeps popping up, more comfortable to wear. As long as we use it well, I do not think the smartphone will die in ten years, but it will progress.

absolutely agree. it's part of life right now. there will simply be more steep smartphones and all
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

People are now busy trying to make everything so much easier through technology, they want everything goes as fast as possible, and smartphones makes every works easier, so there is no reason why smartphones would die within 10 years? I can use basic phones for at least 3 days but I can't last a year without it. And I'm afraid that no one will join your protest because everyone loves innovations, except you?

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

No that's not easy at all, first, people nowadays are using smartphones and it is now very popular technology and that's not easily die or gone.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

I don't think so. Smartphones is really a big part for every individual worldwide. Smartphones will evolve but it will not die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: