Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

how about the next market exchange Huh maybe can up the price Huh
You're right, i hope team can considered to add this coin in major exchange although it take long time. As i know major exchange have a lot of user, so a lot people will know about this project
Yes, they might have plan to list RCC on other exchange, hopefully this step can help them listed on coinmarketcap.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

Be sure to check out the latest developer diary on our website.

https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

The game is what we are working on, we are not here to pump the price of RCC.

Be patient and accept the fact that RCC is a one-of-a-kind utility token with real value. The markets may not see this yet, but they will. We just need time to produce the results that our backers have funded.

Thanks for your support.
We will wait as long as necessary. Most importantly, you need to work on the project. And don't forget about the new exchange. If people will see the finished result, the token will start to grow. I believe in your game. Honestly.

I think so listing on new exchange could make the process of growth much healthier. But good to know team is making progress so nice I hope everything will fine in the end.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

When can I expect the release of the first version of the game? If there is a demo, it would look like this will work.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:26:20 AM

Be patient and accept the fact that RCC is a one-of-a-kind utility token with real value. The markets may not see this yet, but they will. We just need time to produce the results that our backers have funded.

Thanks for your support.

This is true, we don´t need a pump right now, because all people who interested in this project can buy more at a very good price. This project has so much potential and after the release only the sky is the limit.
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

When can I expect the release of the first version of the game? If there is a demo, it would look like this will work.
If you are interested in the progress of the game, you can follow the "developer diaries" on their official website. The latest information will be published there. Now they do not have a demo version and no one knows when it will appear.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

What is the reason this token isn't on HitBTC till now, I think it is easy to list it there, as well as it is not on CoinMarketCap, adding it could facilitate tracking the price.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:01:22 AM

What is the reason this token isn't on HitBTC till now, I think it is easy to list it there, as well as it is not on CoinMarketCap, adding it could facilitate tracking the price.

CoinMarketCap would be the best for a beginning, to track the price as you say but not only. When you try to list a token in a new exchange platform (like HitBTC or other) I really think that it helps a lot if your coin/token is already listed on CoinMarketCap, because it offers visibility and will bring more people and more trade volume.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

CoinMarketCap would be the best for a beginning, to track the price as you say but not only. When you try to list a token in a new exchange platform (like HitBTC or other) I really think that it helps a lot if your coin/token is already listed on CoinMarketCap, because it offers visibility and will bring more people and more trade volume.

I sold. For not entering Coinmarketcap. Is it so difficult to do that? Etherdelta is manipulating the price. But I know that there will be no lower price. I said it before. The road map is moving very slowly. I hope it will accelerate.
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:15:24 PM

To be listed on Coinmarketcap, you must first have a minimum of 10k USD daily trading volume.
To have higher trading volume, you must either be a speculative coin or a utility token/coin with a visible product. Alternatively you can be a 'pump and dump' coin and just bribe an exchange to be listed there, then manipulate the price with false promises of returns to people who are just looking for a x100 overnight, but no real long-term utility. This is not something that we want to do.

We are developing Reality Clash and RCC (the utility token for our product) which we believe would be a more attractive token to list when the product is nearer completion. We would naturally expect trading volume to increase as we move further into development and as we increase the marketing for Reality Clash and RCC. The trading platform for the sale of weaponry will be launched soon, this should help increase trading volume of RCC but the game release itself is the key milestone.

You can currently check/follow RCC price and exchange information via CryptoCompare.

i am fully aware of the community's love of Coinmarketcap. I have personally visited this site maybe 2-3 times a day for the past few years!
We will be listed there, but whilst we are in these early stages of RCC's existence - we need to focus on developing the product, not on trying to force the price of RCC to increase.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

Thanks for your support.

eeeexactly! once its pumped, the value will just keep decreasing and more investors will be disappointed to the project, let the team do their job and see where the market would go after. this project will have its strong value that wouldn't be dumped by holders upon seeing its potential. channel your frustration thru shooting spree inside the game.  Grin

Good point, well made!

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

To be listed on Coinmarketcap, you must first have a minimum of 10k USD daily trading volume.
To have higher trading volume, you must either be a speculative coin or a utility token/coin with a visible product. Alternatively you can be a 'pump and dump' coin and just bribe an exchange to be listed there, then manipulate the price with false promises of returns to people who are just looking for a x100 overnight, but no real long-term utility. This is not something that we want to do.

We are developing Reality Clash and RCC (the utility token for our product) which we believe would be a more attractive token to list when the product is nearer completion. We would naturally expect trading volume to increase as we move further into development and as we increase the marketing for Reality Clash and RCC. The trading platform for the sale of weaponry will be launched soon, this should help increase trading volume of RCC but the game release itself is the key milestone.

You can currently check/follow RCC price and exchange information via CryptoCompare.

i am fully aware of the community's love of Coinmarketcap. I have personally visited this site maybe 2-3 times a day for the past few years!
We will be listed there, but whilst we are in these early stages of RCC's existence - we need to focus on developing the product, not on trying to force the price of RCC to increase.

I also think a complete product is much needed so let the dev complete their work. Even it's hard to hold but I'm sure it will be worth for it when this app will be available for download.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

If you are interested in the progress of the game, you can follow the "developer diaries" on their official website. The latest information will be published there. Now they do not have a demo version and no one knows when it will appear.

Thank you, I signed up for all the official channels of the project and always follow the news, I decided to find out who can have some information from the developers.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

How do you plan to maintain the value of the token?

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Thank you, I signed up for all the official channels of the project and always follow the news, I decided to find out who can have some information from the developers.
Did you already signed in telegram channel ? Because i think the devs and community very active there. The devs alwas abswers the questions from everyone, so i suggest to you also join telegram channel

I try to be as active as possible on Telegram except when distracted with other work!

Thanks for your support.  Cheesy
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

Did you already signed in telegram channel ? Because i think the devs and community very active there. The devs alwas abswers the questions from everyone, so i suggest to you also join telegram channel

I try to be as active as possible on Telegram except when distracted with other work!

Thanks for your support.  Cheesy

i understand the development of the game can take years but i hope you will also post every news that is coming out from the team here. a lot of use hate telegram as it exposes phone numbers. or maybe the answered question there can also be posted here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

Your system on the Ethereum blockchain, right? and there now found a lot of bugs in safety because of what users lost money. How will you ensure security in ur system?
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

As far as I know, to list a token on the HitBTC exchange, you need to pay 10 bitcoins. Earlier this exchange was listing many new tokens, now its policy has changed. 10 bitcoins is a lot of money. Not everyone is ready to pay so much.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

As far as I know, to list a token on the HitBTC exchange, you need to pay 10 bitcoins. Earlier this exchange was listing many new tokens, now its policy has changed. 10 bitcoins is a lot of money. Not everyone is ready to pay so much.

Yes, it is a lot. We are unaware of the exact price of listing there as we have not yet had a response and it varies from exchange to exchange. But do backers, who contributed to help make Reality Clash into a successful mobile game, want to see us potentially waste 100k on an early listing? When the investment was for the game to be developed? There would be nothing to stop it being delisted if there was low volume - which there could be without the Armory or game launched.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Your system on the Ethereum blockchain, right? and there now found a lot of bugs in safety because of what users lost money. How will you ensure security in ur system?

I believe the issue was with Parity - not Ethereum.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/16/parity_flaw_not_fixed/

We do not use a Parity wallet in any case.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:12 PM

How do you plan to maintain the value of the token?

If you look a little higher, the developer wrote that the main priority for them is the product, not the cost of the token. If there is a demand for a product, the price of the asset itself will be valuable on the exchange!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: