Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

Happy to be appearing at the biggest mobile games conference in Europe...
We hope that some of our community will be attending!
Reality Clash will be featuring on the 23rd January 2018. Don't miss our 'Cracking Crypto + Blockchain Basics' event!
http://www.pgconnects.com/london/

Will you be listed soon as sponsor to this event?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

Reality Clash will be featuring on the 23rd January 2018. Don't miss our 'Cracking Crypto + Blockchain Basics' event!
If reality clash can attending that conference i think this is good, because the team also can promote this project. So, many people will know about this gaming project and hope interested to try it when the game release
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:13:43 AM

One of our founders is speaking and we have an area to promote Reality Clash with our 'Cracking Crypto' track event.

This is on the website: http://www.pgconnects.com/london/speakers/

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

We need more news and activity from the developers. So the price of the asset will rise and investors will be happy.

We post developer updates every 2 weeks on our website, see here: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

We are working hard on the game and on the Armory. I am sorry if you feel that there aren't enough updates but I can assure you that our devs are working as fast as possible but most importantly, it is about producing a working product. That is where the true value comes from.
Good job devs, but besides on website i hope you can update news in this thread too, so that new people will know about your update. I believe that you can do all works based on roadmap
Every two weeks update is quite good for me, people will feel that you guys are working and just like other investors who put their money in this project, I am also counting that someday we will see some good progress. All we need to do now is to support each other, for holders, never dump to create panic while devs are on the process of developing the project.

i'm quite positive to this kind of project for we all know games are appreciated even the old school guys. the only i may have doubts about it is that why release silver coins to be used in the game? why not just use the RCC itself to make its value higher and that the token will have its use.

One purpose of RCC Silver is that it can be bought directly and simply with fiat through the google/android/apple providers. Some gamers might not care about the cryptocurrency side of things - just the game. So they might be turned away from playing the game if they are forced to buy RCC Gold or they might be confused by the whole process and not want to do it. (i will still pass on your feedback about this to the CEO)

We just need to ensure RCC Gold enables added features, extra content and exclusivity. When the trading platform opens, only RCC Gold holders will be able to purchase weapons designed for RCC Gold holders. These weapons will not be created again and only a limited number will exist. We'll look to clarify exactly what differences/benefits there are for RCC Gold holders in the very near future.

We appreciate your feedback. The game design is not completely set in stone, so we are always able to change some elements of it in accordance to what our backers/community's wishes are. Thanks for your support and interest!

are we as rcc token holder able buy rcc gold with our rcc tokens?
we though likes to invest on cryptocurrencies, we also find time to play games. if we are able to buy rcc gold using these tokens then we can buy weapons too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

Your RCC tokens are RCC Gold.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

One of our founders is speaking and we have an area to promote Reality Clash with our 'Cracking Crypto' track event.

This is on the website: http://www.pgconnects.com/london/speakers/

This is very interesting because became a speaking in those conference you also can promote this project. So that's the best opportunity to the team to make this project popular
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

Latest update to our Developer Diary is on our website, be sure to check out the progress of our devs.

https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:11:20 PM

Your RCC tokens are RCC Gold.

So whatever the price in the exchanges are the price that gamers are going to pay with their fiat right?
It would be really confusing to those who are not in the crypto to see price kept changing every day while they were already eyeing for some thing to buy in the armory.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

Steep news, the idea with portals looks interesting, it will give a certain choice to users and there will always be an interest in looking inside what's going on!
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Latest update to our Developer Diary is on our website, be sure to check out the progress of our devs.

Very impressive hard work is going on this is worth to hold this token for long term. I hope in next year this project will start it's journey to the moon till than have patience.
goldminerperm

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

I consider mobile games to be a waste of time. Yes, there is money, but it's money earned on others. I'm sure that many will disagree with me, but I think that you need to remove all the games.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:03:59 PM

I consider mobile games to be a waste of time. Yes, there is money, but it's money earned on others. I'm sure that many will disagree with me, but I think that you need to remove all the games.

What the fuck you talking about angry bird?

This is all about the development of the project, if being developed well and played by millions just like pokemongo, then it will earn money of course be it from someone else pocket. Isn't that how its suppose to be?
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:49 PM

Very impressive hard work is going on this is worth to hold this token for long term. I hope in next year this project will start it's journey to the moon till than have patience.
You're right, seem next year if the team release alpha/beta version this coin price will start to rise although only on etherdelta exchange. So for now better to accumulate RCC coin when the price still cheap
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:53:45 PM

You're right, seem next year if the team release alpha/beta version this coin price will start to rise although only on etherdelta exchange. So for now better to accumulate RCC coin when the price still cheap

This is right to accumulate while dev is making nice progress I also think next year will bring more excitement and fun I'm hodling this token without any tension because this token will be wonderful.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

This is right to accumulate while dev is making nice progress I also think next year will bring more excitement and fun I'm hodling this token without any tension because this token will be wonderful.

Where do you trade your RCC tokens? I can't see the token listed on any exchange and also not found in coinmarketcap. I did check this several times  to see how this token is doing and its market. I assume its just on etherdelta.

The team should at least add this on some exchange like cryptopia for its easy to monitor its market there than on etherdelta.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Quite a strange judgment. Yes, people play games and pay money for it. People also go to the cinema and spend money on it. It turns out that those who shoot the film, also earn on others?
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Where do you trade your RCC tokens? I can't see the token listed on any exchange and also not found in coinmarketcap. I did check this several times  to see how this token is doing and its market. I assume its just on etherdelta.

The team should at least add this on some exchange like cryptopia for its easy to monitor its market there than on etherdelta.
As far as I know, the devs are working hard to develop their product and they want to release this product as soon as possible. Therefore, they don't have any plan to list on new large exchange because their product is still developing => There is no reason to increases the price of token

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

As far as I know, the devs are working hard to develop their product and they want to release this product as soon as possible. Therefore, they don't have any plan to list on new large exchange because their product is still developing => There is no reason to increases the price of token

I have read on telegram channel that the devs still working hard to make deal with a exchange, so we must be patience. But i am sure one day RCC coin will be added in the exchange
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

I have read on telegram channel that the devs still working hard to make deal with a exchange, so we must be patience. But i am sure one day RCC coin will be added in the exchange

I have no doubt that a lot of exchanges will add Reality Clash very soon. Because this is a very unique project in crypto. A lot of new people will come to crypto, because of this project.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:06 PM

Where do you trade your RCC tokens? I can't see the token listed on any exchange and also not found in coinmarketcap. I did check this several times  to see how this token is doing and its market. I assume its just on etherdelta.

I have no doubt that a lot of exchanges will add Reality Clash very soon. Because this is a very unique project in crypto. A lot of new people will come to crypto, because of this project.

This project about gaming and surely a lot of people will interested to buy RCC coin for their investment. Moreover gaming project have huge potential and always growing year on year, with this prospect i hope RCC coin will accepted by a lot of exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: