Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 03:13:41 PM by RealityClash

If you didn't get to see us at Pocket Gamer Connects in London last month, check out some of the photos from the event here: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/67596/winner-revealed-for-pgc-realityclash-photo-contest/

Take a look at our very own Morten Rongaard's article in disruptor daily! https://www.disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-25-morten-rongaard-reality-clash/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

If you didn't get to see us at Pocket Gamer Connects in London last month, check out some of the photos from the event here: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/67596/winner-revealed-for-pgc-realityclash-photo-contest/

Take a look at our very own Morten Rongaard's article in disruptor daily! https://www.disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-25-morten-rongaard-reality-clash/

This is good news, I'm already confident of the result of this project after launching the finished product,
so that the price growth will be after the results
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

https://cobinhood.canny.io/token-listing/p/list-reality-clash-coin

If you'd like to see RCC listed at Cobinhood, cast your vote in support!

Thanks everyone  Smiley
until today I have not seen RCC in cobinhood, I hope RCC listed in cobinhood soon, and i support it. Wink
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

I try to be patient. A very long time intrigued by the game, but unfortunately the game itself will not be soon. I understand that everything is in development, so I'm waiting. Smiley
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Reality Clash: What happens when you merge Augmented Reality and Blockchain

Take a Pokemon Go-style Augmented Reality (AR) game, add in a private island and a sprinkling of blockchain technology, and what do you get? An ICO that went viral, raising over $11m worth of cryptocurrency. We caught up with Tony Pearce, Co-Founder of the Reality Gaming Group, in early February to get to the bottom of this story.

Reality Gaming Group, have so far made one gaming title – Reality Clash – a free to play AR game that combines AR with First-Person Shooter (FPS) combat. So, what sets this game apart from the thousands of others out there? They were one of the first projects that combined a mobile gaming application with a cryptocurrency marketplace and blockchain technology. With the recent explosion in ICOs, they were also an example in how you can raise a significant amount of funding for a slightly unconventional project.

https://thefintechtimes.com/reality-clash-what-happens-when-you-merge-augmented-reality-and-blockchain/
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

I try to be patient. A very long time intrigued by the game, but unfortunately the game itself will not be soon. I understand that everything is in development, so I'm waiting. Smiley

This patience will be worth for it I also doing this and buying more and more as much as I can. I hope very soon we will get huge reward to support this project till now everything looking fine and the future of this project will be great.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

I see a reality clash video on your website, and I think it's very interesting to play, but I do not find it in the play store, where I can try your game?

The game isn't yet released coz its still in the development phase. I'm also eager to see this game being played by the enthusiast soon. I don't expect it to be released this year either but it will be good if it would be. I think the game will probably trigger quarrel in the neighborhood which will probably make it more popular.
thank you for your answer, but I hope this game is coming soon, because I see the ICO is over for a long time and certainly the investors want to a game reality clash release soon to get more profit

Yes, that is correct in saying, this is the strategy team in the project to take advantage of many of these projects. Let's hope it results in can match the performance and our hard work.

The project is not aggressive because until now there is still a low volume.
I cannot even see in this in https://coinmarketcap.com, I was not able to follow this actively but I will be happy to see this in high volume exchanges.

We'd love to be listed at coinmarketcap as we are big fans of the website. We are currently listed at cryptocompare which gives price details but I understand that coinmarketcap is seen as the main website for price listing and other coin/token information. The minimum volume required to be listed at coinmarketcap is 100k USD per day. As we do not meet that requirement, unfortunately we cannot be listed there at this time.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Thanks everyone  Smiley
until today I have not seen RCC in cobinhood, I hope RCC listed in cobinhood soon, and i support it. Wink

Make sure to vote for RCC to increase the chances of listing!

We hope that with the upcoming app launch this month (and the launch of the Reality Clash game later this year) will boost exposure and help get us a listing at a major exchange,.. keep spreading the word and get those votes!
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

Thanks everyone  Smiley

Make sure to vote for RCC to increase the chances of listing!

We hope that with the upcoming app launch this month (and the launch of the Reality Clash game later this year) will boost exposure and help get us a listing at a major exchange,.. keep spreading the word and get those votes!
It seems like we have a small community because this project was only last year and until now I have not seen it yet in coinmarketcap.
Well, what can I do, I just hope for the best and to finally see it in it's centralized exchange, good luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 10:01:03 AM by RealityClash

The Android version of our Armoury companion app is now available...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realitygaminggroupltd.realityclasharmoury&hl=en

Head to the Google play store to download it and see some of the limited edition weaponry. I think you'll like the crypto skins, the doge skin is a favourite but a golden Bitcoin weapon might be the shiniest gun you've ever seen!

iOS version should be coming very soon.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Someone, please remove the video with a review. I want to see what kind of Armoury turned out, how well everything works.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Someone, please remove the video with a review. I want to see what kind of Armoury turned out, how well everything works.

Are you in our telegram group?

We will get a video up soon.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Cool so its now available for download. Excited to see how the game will turn out to be, I think the game be able to make a community of crypto holders meetup publicly and maybe play the game in the public too.

Also the listing of this token into a bigger exchange could possibly happen when the game is going to be launch officially even to just one country.
AlloM

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

Cool so its now available for download. Excited to see how the game will turn out to be, I think the game be able to make a community of crypto holders meetup publicly and maybe play the game in the public too.

Also the listing of this token into a bigger exchange could possibly happen when the game is going to be launch officially even to just one country.

I also hope this will happen dev said this so many times they have their focus on developing a working product before head to big exchanges and start a marketing campaign about this project. This is good achievement now beta version is available to download for Android and soon iOS will be out.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

any info when RCC will get listed on bittrex and when this mobile game will be available to download at play store?
I see some good news of this project.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

any info when RCC will get listed on bittrex and when this mobile game will be available to download at play store?

Bittrex is removing a large numbers of coin from their exchange so that I hope this token will get chance to take place there but it depend on the effort of dev how they will move forward this project. Till now all progress is looking impressive so that I think we will get good news soon.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

Bittrex is removing a large numbers of coin from their exchange so that I hope this token will get chance to take place there but it depend on the effort of dev how they will move forward this project. Till now all progress is looking impressive so that I think we will get good news soon.

Its not possible. The exchange wants to earn bu the fees it can get.  There's not much interest to RCC, investors know this token hasn't listed yet on any exchange but etherdelta. There's just much good tokens to invest this time than this token which is obviously not moving forward. They recently released a downloadable app on google play but that was only the armory. 
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

The problem in reaching to Bitrrex is that they are not showing will to be friendly for ICO based tokens because of the confusion between security and utility tokens. Reality clash team in the main while can look at alternatives as they isn't the only big exchange now. At least one big volume oriented exchange is must for success.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

If anyone is interested in news on the crossover of blockchain, cryptocurrency and gaming - look no further than https://www.blockchaingamer.biz

Great features for Reality Clash!
blinders782

Activity: 476

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Bittrex has not added any new tokens lately. Small projects for this exchange are not interesting, besides, in order to get there it is necessary that investors pass kyc. Investors on RCC crowdsale was pass kyc?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: