Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

It would be stupid to promote globally when the product isn't completed yet besides this won't need massive advertising when they know that after the game be published gamers will soon learn that it exist when the game is really good enough. The gamers themselves will let it be known to the public and they may even share screenshots on facebook.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

It would be stupid to promote globally when the product isn't completed yet besides this won't need massive advertising when they know that after the game be published gamers will soon learn that it exist when the game is really good enough. The gamers themselves will let it be known to the public and they may even share screenshots on facebook.

We do put out regular developer updates and articles to global news sources whilst also attending gaming/crypto conferences around the world but yes, we are not entirely focused on marketing right now. We are building a solid product and as we get closer to completing this, you will see a major increase in marketing and promotion.

The community can help build up the prospects of the project's success now by spreading the word to others and providing us with feedback on the Armoury and upcoming game. Some have already set up their own websites for selling on their items to others whilst some have produced video reviews. Don't forget to tweet at us! https://twitter.com/reality_clash

The potential use for RCC is vast, we just have to work together to make it happen.  Smiley
Irchus

Activity: 448
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

A new weapon appeared in the store. If so often there will be a new weapon, then you will not get coins. And so I already spent all that I earned on the bounty, so I had to buy it on the delta!)))
I would like to know more about this weapon, what investment advantages it will give in the future, what is its investment attraction, is it worth buying it now, or is it better to keep the tokens - what do you think about it?

Just as with Cryptokitties, it is for the market to decide the value of an item.

What we can say, in terms of value of these items, is that there is inherent value in these digital assets:

These items have had hours spent working on their design, integration with the game and their tokenisation on the blockchain. They are unique as there are no other in-game weapons which have a crypto theme. These items have been designed specifically for our backers but with consideration of future use in-game. They have also been designed in a way that means they can be transferred to any other marketplace and used in any other game.

They are limited in number and once they are purchased, your ownership of the item is registered on the blockchain with a potential lifespan of 100+ years. These items don't have to be used only in one game, but any that wish to support this mode of interoperability. They are better named digital assets than anything else since they are so fluid thanks to blockchain tech and the willingness of developers in this space to work together. Its pretty exciting stuff  Smiley

I understand that you want to say that the weapon with the image of crypto currency will be only in the early access and on the release of the game will be ordinary guns?
And on this game you do not plan to stop once say that you can move weapons from the game to the game?
A letter came that soon a pair of new guns would be on sale, earlier such letters did not come.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

Yes, that is correct Irchus.

Items in the Armoury are limited edition and these designs will not be available in the main game. Only available to users of RCC.
We did send out a new format of early-newsletter to our Armoury users. This went out on 15th May. We hope you appreciate the new format of email!

Following on from the emails: The Armoury has just received a new set of items. Check em out here: http://bit.ly/2IteVOj

We are constantly updating the Armoury platform, so you may notice several visual changes as well as feature changes as we continue to build.

Thanks for your support.
target
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

I have bought several weapons already but now I can see the team is releasing every week.  I think I'd have to wait til December to see which weapon is left for me. The roadmap tells the game is going to be released by the end of the year. I'd like to see all weapons laid on the table for my options as I have limited RCC now.

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

I have bought several weapons already but now I can see the team is releasing every week.  I think I'd have to wait til December to see which weapon is left for me. The roadmap tells the game is going to be released by the end of the year. I'd like to see all weapons laid on the table for my options as I have limited RCC now.
this is game its nice , but why not support to my smartphone ?
my smartphone android Lolipop with RAM 6 GB.
I'am to try playing this game , always have notification my phone not support this game .
what is minimum spec for playing this game ? can you explain this sir ?

Irchus

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

It would not be bad for a new weapon to appear in the store not so often and not so much. Because of the large limit and the large selection of different cannons, it seems to me that at the start they can fall in price, so I wanted to ask the team not to release so often a weapon - consider this possibility please. I already like a fan I do not miss a single gun and bought all eight models. I bought all the less affordable coins on the delta))) I do not want to miss such skins, but the possibilities are not unlimited.
target
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

It would not be bad for a new weapon to appear in the store not so often and not so much. Because of the large limit and the large selection of different cannons, it seems to me that at the start they can fall in price, so I wanted to ask the team not to release so often a weapon - consider this possibility please. I already like a fan I do not miss a single gun and bought all eight models. I bought all the less affordable coins on the delta))) I do not want to miss such skins, but the possibilities are not unlimited.

The huge supply of these limited weapons doesn't look like they are limited. I was thinking all these weapons are collectibles but having a lot of them doesn't make all that we have to be valuable. I'd rather not buy them at all now. They'd be saturating the game with lots of weapons that can make what we have to be just a common handgun.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

I'am to try playing this game , always have notification my phone not support this game .

Hi there Cimmy, I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to try out the Android Armoury companion app.

The devs have told me that: "The app requires Android 7.0, other than that it's hard to specify a minimum spec for Android as there are so many handsets and every one of them is different. Generally speaking though we're aiming at higher end devices, as those are the only ones that ARCore/ARKit will run on. We know it runs really well on a Samsung Galaxy S8, but is pretty poor on a Sony Xperia for example"

Does your model run 7.0?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Hi there Cimmy, I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to try out the Android Armoury companion app.

The devs have told me that: "The app requires Android 7.0, other than that it's hard to specify a minimum spec for Android as there are so many handsets and every one of them is different. Generally speaking though we're aiming at higher end devices, as those are the only ones that ARCore/ARKit will run on. We know it runs really well on a Samsung Galaxy S8, but is pretty poor on a Sony Xperia for example"

Does your model run 7.0?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history

Cell phone of that person doesn't meet the minimum requirement that is why he is facing problem to get access to that app. That is outdated Android version the list is given above.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Does your model run 7.0?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history

Cell phone of that person doesn't meet the minimum requirement that is why he is facing problem to get access to that app. That is outdated Android version the list is given above.

Thanks for confirming this AlloM.

Unfortunately there is a minimum spec level for AR-based applications. They can demand a lot, in terms of performance, from your mobile device.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Reality Clash Developer Diary – Part Seven
"Guns. Lots of guns." - but how do you create an AR gun? The team from Reality Gaming Group return to discuss the creation of digital assets.
https://www.vrfocus.com/2018/05/reality-clash-developer-diary-part-seven/

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Thanks for the post elitecstrike.

Glad you are all enjoying a little insight in the design process for these assets!

We have our first flamethrower at the Armoury right now. Things are heating up  Cool

Check out the new releases at the Armoury: http://bit.ly/2s9Btg3

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Glad you are all enjoying a little insight in the design process for these assets!

We have our first flamethrower at the Armoury right now. Things are heating up  Cool

Check out the new releases at the Armoury: http://bit.ly/2s9Btg3

After looking over this kind of update it make me inspire to keep increasing my bags in this duration while this is under development and so many interesting stuff is coming consistently this showing soon this will start running with great momentum.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Does your model run 7.0?
my smartphone is operating system android 8.0 (lollipop) brand Xiaomi Type Mi A1 ( RAM 4 GB )
and I have smarphone xiaomi Mi 6 ( RAM 6 GB ) model Run OS Android 8.0 too , please exlpain why I cant play this game on my smartphone dev ?

Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

my smartphone is operating system android 8.0 (lollipop) brand Xiaomi Type Mi A1 ( RAM 4 GB )
and I have smarphone xiaomi Mi 6 ( RAM 6 GB ) model Run OS Android 8.0 too , please exlpain why I cant play this game on my smartphone dev ?

"Lollipop" is Androind 5. Android 8 is "Oreo".

Xiaomi Type Mi A1 and xiaomi Mi 6 running android 7.1 which can be upgraded to Android 8.

May be here some regional restrictions?

My Honor 9 running this app well.
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

"Lollipop" is Androind 5. Android 8 is "Oreo".

Xiaomi Type Mi A1 and xiaomi Mi 6 running android 7.1 which can be upgraded to Android 8.

May be here some regional restrictions?

My Honor 9 running this app well.
oh yeah, you are right, sorry I'am wrong less jelly with naming android levels.
maybe you are right there are regional restrictions in my region in the country of indonesia.
thank you for reminding me of this misunderstanding.

Irchus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Information came to the post that a couple of new guns would soon appear, especially the bitcoin-style pistol.
I've been wondering if, with the help of pre-selling weapons, developers will be able to regain most of the tokens that investors currently hold - how will this affect the entire ecosystem of the token and the project as a whole?
These guns are such a clever way to get the tokens back. They will have tokens and money collected on the ico, and we have pictures of cannons and everything))
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Information came to the post that a couple of new guns would soon appear, especially the bitcoin-style pistol.
I've been wondering if, with the help of pre-selling weapons, developers will be able to regain most of the tokens that investors currently hold - how will this affect the entire ecosystem of the token and the project as a whole?
These guns are such a clever way to get the tokens back. They will have tokens and money collected on the ico, and we have pictures of cannons and everything))
Smart move on the part of the project, but I do not know why now buy these guns if the game is not yet. Maybe in the future it will not be possible to buy such a cool gun, but again it is a risk. When do they plan to release the game?
destress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Check out the new releases at the Armoury: /2s9Btg3]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2s9Btg3

https://i.imgur.com/ob3Iabh.jpg

This is looking HOT, I'm so excited. I'm gonna climb aboard with this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: