Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency?  (Read 20147 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

My biggest regret is investing without reading. There was a time when XEM and REM went up so high. The hype was so much so i made sure i wont run out of these coins. I used up all my bitcoins and exchange them with these two. At first my profits are so high, i almost doubled my investment.. But because of the hype I wasn't able to control myself to the point that I bought these coins even if their price is quite high thinking it would go up some more and I will get more profit. But come the day the BTC went up so high that all the other alt coins including mine just went to the ground. Up until now i'm holding these coins but i'm so afraid to sell it because all my investments would go to waste. I was told by my friends who are into the business of alt coin exchange to read about the coin you're investing prior to using up all your money to buy it. I didn't. I just buy and buy coins that i feel like buying. Oh well, its too late for regrets. All we have to do is to read before we get into something. Most of us fall into the trap of just doing it because others are doing it without really reading the fine prints that most of the time would mean so much.
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

I would say that I have two regrets.

The first one was trying to out smart HYIP, and investing my BTC into them. Even though I read about HYIP and knew it was a scam, I still tried it. Live and learn.

The second mistake was buying Ethereum for $9 and selling it once the price jumped to $50. Another lesson learned, wait and be patient.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

I have bitcoin for seeing a high price so I took the decision to sell it, but 2 days later the bitcoin price is much higher than when I sell. But when the price is high and I keep holding my bitcoin the price of bitcoin does not go up and tends to go down.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:01:50 AM

Biggest regret for not making an investing  immediately. Not been able to see that it is true. Maybe if i already made an investment when the bitcoin price was low maybe i am already rich right now and can possibly buy what i want.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
uichain

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

biggest regrets is that I didn't know the cryptocurrency more early!
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:08:28 AM

Bitcoin was introduced to me on the year 2015. The price that time is probably at $200+. A friend told me that it would be a big time currency any sooner. Of course I did not believe and it was just new to me. I engaged myself on bitcoin summer of 2017 where the price is already $1200. I regret not buying lots of BTC and now it's price is already $3500+
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:12:28 AM

I think the biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is when i am not invest my money to bitcoin when the price is drop at $18xx because for me, its the right time to buy and its the lower price I have seen after the price is reach $1xxx. the other regrets for me is when I am losing my money at investment programs and the website scam me.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:14:42 AM

We do have the same regrets here on most people on this forum on which we would really like to know cryptocurrency on an earlier time because if we did such thing we might really be millionaires as of now but theres no time to regret instead on doing that better do the things on which we would see that it can make us more money.Do the basic things as of now wisely so that we wont able to miss the opportunity once again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DylanJones

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Refereum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

I received an email on the 29th of April 2012 from a close friend who basically said I should buy BTC.
They were $5 each.

Of course I regret not buying any.

That's rough! I feel better, bought a few at ~100, but sold most at ~500. Regrets! That's ok, hindsight is always 20/20, just keep trying and researching. Smiley
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

I regret not believing in Bitcoin when I first heard of it in 2012 and instead I burned some money in forex.  Shocked  If I had known this before, I would have spend the money into BTC and would be rich by now.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

my biggest regret is i know bitcoin on 2015 on 2015 the price of bitcoin still cheap
but i dont buy it. and now the price very high. i think many people become billioner from bitcoin
but not me. and when the price of bitcoin on 2017 1,900$ before Aug 1 because the issue the price is low
again i not buy it because i think it is will make the bitcoin died. and now the price so high.
that's my regret

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

my biggest regret is i know bitcoin on 2015 on 2015 the price of bitcoin still cheap
but i dont buy it. and now the price very high. i think many people become billioner from bitcoin
but not me. and when the price of bitcoin on 2017 1,900$ before Aug 1 because the issue the price is low
again i not buy it because i think it is will make the bitcoin died. and now the price so high.
that's my regret
All express feelings of disappointment and regret. For me it does not make a change. We can not go back to the past. I have known Bitcoin since 2013 and I do not believe today Bitcoin has made many people rich. I have to cover up my regret by trying to collect BTC as much as I can. That's probably what I can do.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Me biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I didn't discover bitcoin in its earlier stages, I don't if that's even a regret. But if I had discovered bitcoin a little bit earlier I could have bought a lot of bitcoins and I would probably be rich by now.
cryptodollar

Activity: 63
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

My only regret is that I didn't close my browser window and walk away. AGAIN
zzwensel11

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Like so many I was sceptical about bitcoin in the beginning and forgot about it for a couple of years to rediscover it again last year. I sometimes look with envy to all the early birds. On the other hand, I don't know how I would have reacted during the 2013/2014 market shocks.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

Just the same old. Not buying it when prices was low. Remember someone on a forum(diskusjon.no) wrote about it, but it was so hard to buy for a young fella with almost no money so I ignored it. Think it was 2007-2009 somewhere.

Latest regret is not buying more at the recent dip. Remember having the buy order ready at 1800 for BTC, but was afraid it would drop more so did not press it... Sleep happened next and it was high price again

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

I think many users experience this, ie not join in the beginning and then they miss the pump and regret. I think you can repeat the same thing by searching for and buying altcoins that have potential for high prices in the future. The proof is altcoin lot nowadays that have rate more than $ 100? I think you can look for potential altcoins and wait until the pump prices and you can get rich
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

My biggest regret is that instead of investing Bitcoins in better projects, or even just keeping it to myself, I kept on investing them in various Hyips and revshares and ultimately losing them all!! Now I have no Bitcoins, just some steem, that also just 250!!

cu_c

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

I fortunately met crypto 3 months ago, but I hadn't noticed crypto until then.
That is my regret. Sad
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

I think many users experience this, ie not join in the beginning and then they miss the pump and regret. I think you can repeat the same thing by searching for and buying altcoins that have potential for high prices in the future. The proof is altcoin lot nowadays that have rate more than $ 100? I think you can look for potential altcoins and wait until the pump prices and you can get rich

It's so easy to say that we should wait for the price to pump, but In the actual aspects we can't fulfill what we desired to put into principle. It's so hard to control your emotions behind what's reality all about with price fluctuation, and some might have panic decisions which resulted to early selling. Lucky to those who have strong determinations they eventually got rich by the moment they hold their asset for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: